ABSA Bankinward transfer funds

L

I made Inward Transfer on 23 March 2018 to Absa and I confirmed ownership of funds and purpose for funds on 26 March 2018. Absa has not transfer the funds till today and attempts to call their two Inward Transfer numbers could not bear any fruit. I am voicing my frustration on Absa because of its incompetence and disgusting bad services. I demand Absa to transfer my funds as soon as possible. From Lesetla Teffo

• Jc
    JC Erasmus May 02, 2018

No one can get through to ABSA foreighn exchange - lodged numerous complaints. Getting ridiculous, been on the 2 different lines for 45 minutes. Seems that ABSA does not want our business or money.

• St
    Steven Webb Apr 28, 2018

My company transferred my salary on the 24 April, it has still not reached my account because of some 'issue' between ABSA and their intermediary bank Wells Fargo. This has been happening for months, this month as result, debit orders are being returned. What is ABSA doing about this totally unacceptable situation?