ABC Financialunable to cancel, fees fees fees

I tried to cancel my gym membership and was unable to accomplish this as i was passed to department to department. When i stopped payment i was charged collection fees and told that my membership would then be cancelled and i'm still being billed????

• Si
    sita shrestha Jul 17, 2012

Hello,

I called several time & e-mailed to cancel my membership since May 2012, but I received a urgent voice massage today to contact within 48 hrs. when I called back immediately, then I have been told that my phone & e-mail request hasn't process yet to cancel my membership. so, when & how long does it take completely cancel my membership #[protected].

• Al
    Alex Mena Nov 29, 2010

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you're having issues cancelling your membership. ABC Financial is a third party billing services company and we strive to provide excellent customer service to the gyms and their members we service. I would be happy to review your membership to ensure it was handled appropriately.

Please understand that like any business there are procedures to be followed in accordance with the agreement you went into with the business.

Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Alex Mena