ABC FinancialBusiness practices

I admit, I signed a contact with All American fitness that does business through ABC financial. I called to cancel my 2 year contract that I got stuck in when I needed to add my new infant to the kids zone. When I added her they basically forced me into a new 2 yrs. They give you no option to cancel except to be disabled or move far away. This is just horrible business ethics. I dispise this company and everything they stand for. Trust me I will never dO business with anyone who does business with ABC financial. Horrible customer service!!!

RESOLVED

• ABC Financial Services's response · May 24, 2011

Hey Laura, I have deleted your automatic renewal and your account will expire on September 7, 2011. Should you have any further comments please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Data Research Analyst
    ABC Financial Services, Inc.

• ABC Financial Services's response · May 24, 2011

Hey William, your account has been set in a pending cancellation status with June being your final payment in the amount of $ 55.00. You have access to the club until July 6, 2011 at which time your account will cancel. Should you have any further comments please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Data Research Analyst
    ABC Financial Services, Inc.

• ABC Financial Services's response · Oct 03, 2011

Hello Ms. Pimentel, your account has been set to cancel with September being your final payment and you will have use of the club until October 27, 2011. Should you have any further comments please feel free to email me at [email protected]

ABC Financial Services, Inc

• ABC Financial Services's response · Sep 04, 2015

Hello Ms. Hall,

Effective August 31, 2015, your account was cancelled with nothing further due. I have left you a voicemail in hopes of connecting with you so that I could express my sincere apologizes that this was not handled sooner. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you!

Customer Relationship Specialist
    ABC Financial Services

• Ki
    KimandCurt May 19, 2016

My name is Kimberly Blair, I need to know how to cancel our membership? This site does not give me the choice of "Cancel Auto Renewal".
    contract numbers- Kim [protected] and Curt [protected]. Send me and email with some type of response PLEASE!! [email protected]

• Is
    Isaias Juarez Mar 30, 2016

Good afternoon I hope that whoever is reading this message is doing well. I have a contract that I have finished with Rock Express. This letter is to serve as notice for the cancellation and to stop future withdrawals from my bank. My account# is [protected]. This is a 30 day notice again. I will be billed on 4-1-2016 and not once more. If a withdrawal is made after that date please be aware that I will file criminal charges. I really did not know how difficult it was to cancel a contract. It really is a scam. I have moved out of town, but regardless I will not do any future business with anyone affiliated with abcfinancial. I will bring this up to the BBB. Better Business Bureau. Have a good day. Stop withdrawing money, my contract was finished November 2015.
    PS Faith on the phone with customer care was very nice. Thank her because the mood was changed by her service, but abcfinancial is a scam. Thank you again have a good day. Cancel my contract 30 days and counting acct#[protected] Isaias Juarez Jr. 1622 woodstone court 78045. [protected]. [email protected]

Jose j colon Nov 12, 2015

I have been trying to cancel my membership for some time now with gold gym located in Bethlehem, PA. After our last conversation they finally told me that I had to contact ABC financial to end my membership with them. I haven't gone to the gym in months and would like to stop paying for something I don't use. I told them that I found a gym closer to home which is easier for me to access from home and from work. This has been a long and process that I would just like to end. ive honestly never have had this much difficulty ending a membership with a club before. I spoke with a female named lisa and she told me that my agreement number was [protected] and my date of birth is [protected].

Freeda Hall Aug 26, 2015

My name is Freeda I'm a senior who is disabled 0n 6/13/ 2013 I opened a membership at Sweat fitness in Philadelphia. I wasn't able to go so I stopped after a month. I moved to Florida last April 2014 and got bills from ABC for the membership. so I thought I paid it of and it was cancelled, but after changing credit cards I found out that they had lied to me and that they had still been charging me and still expect me to pay I'm so upset I don't know what to do, I never realized that there were companies who cheated people like this.

• Pa
    Paramvir Feb 07, 2015

Hi this is paramvir, I would like to cancel my membership due to some reasons and my membership number is f187484291741

• El
    elda carmin Nov 20, 2014

My name is Elda Carmin I can do any gym for now so I.e. suffer with ashma so Dr Dr don't want me goto gym now

• El
    elda carmin Nov 20, 2014

Ma name use Elda Carmin. So I can continue my gym now, because mg doctor fine some restrictions to my gym So I m suffers with, ashma so, can, go to gym my number is8207.02622

• Lu
    luis beltran Oct 28, 2014

Mi nombre es luis beltran con numero de contrato [protected] por favor quiero cancelarlo lo antes posible, agradezco su atencion y gracias

• Bl
    Blanca PInon Aug 21, 2014

my name is Blanca PInon and i want to cancel my membership because i moved to Washington and im not able to go to the gym. My membership # is [protected] cqan u please cancel my membership thank you.

• Ju
    julia orella Aug 11, 2014

mi nonbre es julia orellana y vivo en providence ri ya cancele mi cuenta y les manade una copia no me sigan cobrando eso en el banco por que en 4 meses la use dos dias el segundo dia de ir al gyn me robaron el carro en el parqueo de alli y todavia no a aparesido no mecobren mas please mi agreement # es [protected]

• Cl
    Claudia I quiroz Jul 08, 2014

Yo Claudia I quiroz ya no puedo pager porque ya no travajo

• De
    deslourdes Jun 02, 2014

My name is Deslourdes Francois - I would like to cancel my gym membership because I am not working. My agreement # is [protected]. WOW!

Frank B.Woods Sr. May 27, 2014

I La Dawn Moore, is cancelling my membership due to the permanent close the of pool and sauna which is the majority of my workout. (Agreement # :[protected])
    La Dawn Moore

Frank B.Woods Sr. May 27, 2014

I Frank Woods, is cancelling my membership due to the permanent close the of pool and sauna which is the majority of my workout. (Agreement # :[protected])
    Frank B. Woods Sr.

• Em
    emma virgen May 10, 2014

HOLA MI NOMBRE ES EMMA, Y NECESITO CANCELAR Mi MEMBRESIA NUNCA HE IDO, A ESE GYMNASIO Y NI VOY A IR, ASI QUE NECESITO Y QUIERO CANCELAR PORFAVOR MI #[protected]

• Re
    rednationwarrior May 06, 2014

I would like to CANCEL my membership with BLAST FITNESS GYM in Mesa, Arizona. The location is on Southern across from the Bank of America Building complex. I living out of state now in New Mexico (Crownpoint). I need a waiver routed to my address. I have been making attempts to CANCEL my membership with the gym directly and got no where them; they were very unprofessional, experience was very frustrating.

• Ed
    Edmund L. Beining Apr 07, 2014

Hi, my name is Edmund L. Beining, and I would like to cancel my Anytime Fitness membership agreement #[protected] located in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Thanks

maria meza Mar 18, 2014

I will like to cancel my membership with blast fitness
    St paul Minnesota. Maria Meza acc # [protected]
    3 / 18 / 14 thanks.

jane matta Mar 17, 2014

I want to cancel my membership .* # [protected] . Thank you.

• Ce
    Cesarochoa111 Mar 11, 2014

I want to cancel my membership agreement # [protected] cesar ochoa [protected] email
    [email protected]

• Pa
    Paula Sterling Jan 06, 2014

My name is Paula Sterling. I would like to cancel my contract with ATC fitness in Memphis, TN immediately. Agreement number is [protected]. Thank you.

noxious Dec 24, 2013

my name is Doa Her. I need to cancel my membership asap. moved out of state. my agreement # is [protected]

pedro velez Sep 07, 2013

cancel my membership #[protected] 9/7/2013. I'm moving out of state. with pivotal fitness. pedro velez

pedro velez Sep 07, 2013

cancel my membership #[protected] pedro velez with pivotal fitness I can be contacted at([protected])

cancel membership #[protected]

cancel my membership #[protected]

• Em
    emperatriz huayta Aug 30, 2013

Hi i would like to cancelledmy member ship my agreement # [protected] thank you

• Sr
    S.Roberts Jun 19, 2013

Cancel my membership now please, membership/ agreement # is 57111. submitted by S. Roberts

• Sr
    S.Roberts Jun 19, 2013

Good afternoon, I just got off the phone after talking with a supervisor, usually when one speaks with a supervisor the customer is pleased with the service. Not so in this case, I just want to cancel my gym membership !!! For crying out loud... how many hoops do I have to jump through!??? I will NEVER again join a gym that uses this company, and I will urge my friends and family to avoid them also!! Please stop billing me now, as you already have Junes payment, as of the 17th. I have NO contract, I go month to month. I should not see any money taken from my checking acct. in July. My membership/agreement # is 57111. S.Roberts

• D0
    D'Andrea Jun 14, 2013

I would like to cancel my memership, this company is extremely unorganized. Thank You!!! D'Andrea Smith @ Fitness in Woodland Hills, CA Acct# [protected]

• Me
    Meghan Presler Jun 03, 2013

I would like to cancel my gym membership at WOW fitness in St. Cloud, MN.
    Moving further away.
    Agreement #[protected]
    Thanks!- Meghan Presler

• Me
    Meghan Presler Jun 03, 2013

I would like to cancel my gym membership at WOW fitness in St. Cloud, MN.
    Moving further away from gym.
    Agreement # [protected]
    Thanks!- Meghan Presler

• Ro
    Rocio reyes Jun 02, 2013

tenia la membresia con total women fitness y quiero cancelar mi membresia mi agreement # es [protected] la razon de mo cancelacion es que la mayor parte del verano no voy a estar y no quiero pagar en vano. y se me hace tan absurdo que uno tenga que escribirles si uno ya llamo y les dio sus razones por la cancelacion no veo el motivo de la carta hagame el favor de cancelarme lo mas antes posible gracias

Joe Skelley May 25, 2013

i would like to cancel my membership for ATC fitness #[protected] thank you

Maria Juana Serrato May 21, 2013

please my name is Maria Juana Serrato and I cancelled my gym membership yesterday May 20 2013 my contract # [protected] so please stop withdraw money from my account . Thankyou

• Gy
    gymboy315 May 02, 2013

Michael Joel Thiel here. Due to some unexpected medical issues, I need to cancel my membership at Pivotal Fitness in Columbia, SC. My
    member number is [protected]. I appreciate your timeliness in addressing this matter.

• Lu
    LUZ MORENO Apr 24, 2013

Hi. Aim Luz Moreno aim a female and would like to cancel my membership.#[protected] my date of birth is 08-03-1963 address is 3009 W. Holly st Phx, AZ.85009 my cell phone # [protected] contact me at anytime thx. love all Ur service was excellent. the reason for the cancellation is the aim no longer gonna leave in phoenix. moving to Sedona AZ.

• Ri
    RICHARD O COBURN Apr 21, 2013

richard o coburn will like to cancel my membership because like of work my account number is 7562480 stop payment 1135 echles memphis tn 38111
    [protected] att: Courtnie Burge

• Be
    Becky Stephens Apr 12, 2013

To Whom It May Concern,
    I just spoke to Colby at Golds Gym concerning Fees acquired due to not submitting a written cancellation notice for myself and my husband to ABC Financial. Was very surprised when he took the initiative and called ABC Financial and waved fees and cancelled my membership. Thank you Golds Gym and I will return sometime in the future.
    Becky Stephens agreement # [protected] Bob Stephens Agreement # [protected]

• Be
    Becky Stephens Apr 12, 2013

To Whom It May Concern,
    We, my husband and myself Bob and Becky Stephens bought and paid in full for a 3 year membership to Gold's Gym 3 years ago.
    Who would possibly remember to send a written cancellation notice to abc financial 3 years later? We thought not renewing our membership would be notice enough, Apparently Not. So now it looks like we owe some kind of late fees all because we did not send a written cancellation to abc financial until today. Hmmm, I feel like I've just been screwed without any satisfaction. Never again will I do business with Gold's Gym or ABC Financial.
    Becky Stephens agreement # [protected] Bob Stephens agreement # [protected]