Having problems with ABC Cargo?

ABC Cargo Customer Service Contacts

+966 14 044 255 (Customer Service)
+966 14 121 335 (Customer Service)
+966 568 418 351 (Farazdaq Street, Batha)
+966 506 387 871 (Batha Comm. Center)
+966 114 081 252 (Markaz Jamal, Batha)
+966 543 412 574 (Nesto Hypermarket)
+966 535 067 709 (Lulu Hypermarket, Muraba)
+966 533 640 672 (Lulu Hypermarket, Batha)
+966 63 258 946 (Vahidha Street, Buraidha)
+966 540 020 238 (Dammam S1)
+966 556 469 499 (Dammam S2)
+966 533 394 002 (Khobar S1)
+966 506 202 334 (Khobar S2)
+966 537 329 925 (Al Hassa)
+966 172 232 080 (Khamis Mushait-S1)
+966 172 201 158 (Khamis Mushait-S2)
7783 King Fahd Rd, Al Baghdadiyah Ash Sharqiyah District

Madinah

Aziziya, Shara Al Imam Bhukari, Ummthabet Bint Jaber Street

Najran
Mafraq Khamis, Khalidiya

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ABC Cargo Customer Service. Initial ABC Cargo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ABC Cargo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ABC Cargo. Discuss the issues you have had with ABC Cargo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ABC Cargo Complaints & Reviews

ABC Cargocargo not received hwb no. 14801, 14802, 14803, 14804

On 28th March 2016, HWB No. 14801, 14802, 14803, 14804 (ABC CARGO)
Still I haven't received my cargo. I was trying to contact them, but all the numbers are not working which they given in bill. I had send this from their Dammam office. Since I go exit from Saudi Arabia, I was not able to catch them. But my friends are saying the office in Dammam are closed.
All my collections for the last 14 years in Saudi Arabia are in this cargo. It may be not that much valuable for others but for me its valuable than anything.

ABC Cargogoods not delivered, hwb no 404653

Were r u?I've been contacting u since 1 year .u people r such irresponsible crooks.
    I sent a cargo from jubail on 27th may 2015 to bangalore and havenot got any trace of it till date.since we came on exit almost our house hold goods r not yet here ...
    Why cant u state a firm reason as to what happened?

ABC Cargocargo not received

door delivery materials which was booked at dhamam on 8th january 2016 not yet received untill this date.we have contacted the kerala calicut office but they are unable to answer about our cargo.what can i do??Is my cargo lost??what step shall i take to get my cargo?cargo containing house hold valuable materials.please do needful.

cargo number-ADS5887(NITHIN MOHANDAS)19KG
      cargo number-ADS5888(SUJITHA MOHANDAS)23.5KG

ABC Cargocargo containing personal goods not received

Sir, I had booked my cargo for mumbai, India on 25-07-2015 from your branch in Batha, Riyadh in which Garments and other personal and shopped goods were present.The order bill no. A255753, When I call the number they always give an excuse that the cargo is delayed for some or the other reason.Please deliver the cargo to my home.Kindly contact me on email id [protected]@gmail.com.If you cant give the cargo please refund our money on mentioned address in your company.

ABC Cargocargo not delivered since one year

12-09-2015
          A328295
          Sir, I had booked my cargo for Delhi, India on 12-09-2015 from your branch in Batha, Riyadh in which Garments and home appliances were but It is not delivered till today.The order bill no. A328295, When I call the number given on Bill but It does not work.I went to your batha, Riyadh branch the person on counter said give SAR50 extra and It will be delivered soon.I can pay but what is the guarantee that I will not be another loss, Please give response...when it will be delivered.

ABC Cargolost cargo & lost company - abc cargo??? poor show by your company?

Abc cargo service jeddah, ksa. My cargo order bill no. 313045. Dated 03-03-2015. Still no information after five months. What is the status of my cargo items. At least proper communication must be maintained by abc cargo management with customers. Please reply me by mobile or email what is the status of my cargo items and what is to be done to resolve this issue. Very bad bad experience with your company. Not recommended to use your services `by anyone in future. My name : mohammed nayeem siddique, mobile no. +91-[protected], email : [protected]@yahoo.com, address: hyderabad, t. S. , india.

ABC Cargogoods, garments sent by cargo

Shara rail, batha, riyadh, ar-riy? dh, 11187, saudi arabia
              Phone: +[protected] fax: +[protected]

Date 10/9/2015 hwb - a256442

I sent clothes, garments to my home address on 10/9/15 but it is not delivered until now. I have inquired several times at their office in riyadh. they have always promised it will reach next month. this is very shameful indeed. solve my problem please. thanks

ABC Cargopoor service abc cargo parcel not reached to my destination

Business or product name...

Abc cargo
                Abc cargo contacts & information
                Posted: mohamed sarfraz
                Poor service - abc cargo at riyadh
                Complaint rating: 89 % with 54 votes
                Abc cargo, riyadh
                Saudi arabia
                Abccargogcc.com
                I have placed my cargo of 20kg weight at abc lulu branch on 23-sep-12 in riyadh, ksa.
                Still the cargo is not delivered at the destination after a commitment of max 20-30 days by the courier agency.
                I have also called lulu and the head office branches at riyadh and the customer care executives several times but no response on the status of my cargo. Also, I have visited the cargo branch at lulu to find out the actual status but again very poor response for this.
                So, am not getting any response from abc cargo service, riyadh on my shipment for the past 2 months.
                Request your support in helping me retrieve the valuable goods that I have sent through this courier service.
                Please contact me on zubair. [protected]@gmail.com

ABC Cargoitem not received from saudi arabia

I have not received my item booked from Riyadh to India, date of booking is 27 Aug 2015, and still not received the item, I am not aware where to approach next to get the issue resolved, the company seems to cheat people, need immediate resolution to this, it's been one year almost and no information about the cargo.

Tracking Number - HWA256086

Item not received from INDIA
                      PLZ FOLOWMI
                      PLZ CALL ME
                      +[protected]

ABC Cargo — parcel service address near riyadh bank batha riyadh k. s. a

Dear friends, my relative laguadge not recive longer time Book riyadh to rajasthan [india] I am quarry...

ABC Cargocourier service

I have placed my cargo of 66 kg weight at ABC shara rall-batha branch on 21 jun 2015 in Riyadh ksa.
                    Still the cargo is not delivered at the destination after a commitment of max 20 -30 days by the courier agency.
                    I have also called branch and head office branches at Riyadh and the customerc are executive several times but no response on the status of my cargo .
                    Also i have visited the cargo branch at batha to find out the actual status but again very poor response for this.
                    So am not getting any response from ABC cargo service .
                    Request your support in helping me retrieve the valuable goods that i have sent through this courier service.

ABC Cargocheating with peoples

I am also a victim among the thousands of victims. ABC CARGO is cheating with peoples throughout SAUDI ARABIA. They are taking peoples valuable goods with a promise that they will deliver it within 45-60 days to India. But since more than 1 year, they didn't deliver the goods. Thousands of peoples are in the same Q now. All started to write in the complaints board but nobody is taking action against them. How can they still running their business in SAUDI ARABIA, pls SIR, anyone from the legal department / police department from KSA help us... after cheating so many peoples, they are still taking goods from innocent peoples with shameless promise that they will deliver the goods within time frame...PLS HELP US FROM CHEATING

ABC Cargocargo service

On 6-June-2015, I sent parcels of my 11 boxes of household items, electronics, books and clothes, from ABC cargo services in Al Hassa/Hofuf, Saudi Arabia. Later after a week on [protected], I submitted another cargo from the same service of 5 boxes of household items, ABC cargo promised me the parcels will be received to me in India, Hyderabad within 60 - 90 days, surprisingly I received my second parcel of 5 boxes which I submitted on 15- June - 2015, on 14- September - 2015, exactly 3 months of my cargo handover to ABC. But my first cargo submitted to ABC on 06-06-2015, of 11 boxes is never been transported to me. Since then I have been wondering were my first cargo of 11 boxes is gone, I have never received it till date. ABC have duped me of my money to transport my items and also cheated me by not providing me the information on my cargo, I have called there HASA branch in KSA and all the branches in KSA, my brother visited their branches in KSA and their India number never works and no update on website. ABC has robbed my cargo and cheated me and have caused lot of damage to me financially. I want ABC Cargo to refund/return/repair my loss and damage.

ABC Cargo — cargo not received

Where is my cargo. Total 13 boxes still not received. Already 11 months have Passed and still I am waiting...

ABC Cargo — dresses and clothes

My cargo 25 kg. Riyadh to katak (Orissa) india contact information: abc cargo shara rail batha riyadh (Saudi...

ABC Cargo2 box 25kg each not delivered

I booked 2 boxes 25 kg each date 6/01/2016 at abc cargo branch dammam. He tell me your boxes delivered within 3months but 4months finish my boxes are not delivered at my address AAN STUDIO Railway station road Akbarpur, distinct ambedkar Nagar state uttar Pradesh pin 224122 India my consignment number ADS5883 & ADS5884 .. My india contact number [protected] & [protected] .. Saudi contact number [protected].. When i go to abc cargo branch its closed nd all phone are switch off. Than i call abc cargo main branch riyadh its also not recieve my phone. Pls sir help me how i get my consignment ..

ABC Cargo13 boxes cargo not received

I mohammad shakilur rahman send 13 boxes cargo through abc cargo al jubail k. S. A to new delhi india in the month of june 2015. Details given
                            Below, this is my 6th complaints. No body giving response on phone and
                            Internet enquiry also stopped.
                            Date hwb no. Box
                            06/06/[protected] 9
                            17/06/[protected] 4
                            20/06/[protected] 2
                            I request you please look into the matter and send my cargo as soon as possible. I become frustrated about your service, already 10 months has
                            Passed but no response. I have other option to approach consumer court.
                            Thanks
                            Mohd. Shakilur rahman
                            Mobile - 91-[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]
                            E mails - [protected]@hotmail.com shakilur.[protected]@gmail.com

ABC Cargowhere is my cargo

My cargo 912 kg. Riyadh to ujjain (Mp) india

Abc cargo shara rail batha riyadh (Saudi arab) ksa
                              Abccargogcc.com

Respected sir, booking a254886 date 16-06-2015 in the name of receiver mr. Anis khan sender name mohammed rais khan & I paid 972 saudi riyal to abc cargo.
                              Sir from 16-06-2015 to till date 19-04-2016 I din't receaved my cargo allready 10 months is over how much time do u want ??? Please inform us as soon as possible mobile [protected]
                              Email id is [protected]@yahoo.com
                              Sir this is too much I want my cargo as soon as possible please
                              My cargo is the happyness of my child
                              As a request please accept my complaint & do as good for me

Thankyou

Mohammad rais khan

ABC Cargomy cargo

Respected sir, where is my cargo. 9 months over still not reseave my cargo no message
                                No phone call
                                No reply,
                                What is this, abc cargo became a theafe,
                                I always trusting abc cargo but now???
                                I trust u that is why I gave u the responceablity of my cargo.
                                I m asif [protected]
                                Reseapte 163312
                                Kgs 21.5
                                Place ; riyadh to mumbai
                                Abc showing too much faclites but no responceabieaty
                                This is not a way to act. Abc have a low only for taking ex:collecting money for abc cargo staff expeance & sallery.
                                I want my cargo as soon as possiable_______________?

ABC Cargocargo transport & delivery

I Mohammad Shakilur Rahman send 13 boxes through ABC Cargo, King Abdul Aziz street, AL JUBAIL, KSA, in the month of JUNE-2015. Details as below.
                                  (1)6 th june 2015 7 boxes wt. 120.5kg bill no. HWB404699 (2)17 th june 2015
                                  4 boxes wt.90kg bill no. HWB404746 (3) 20th june 2015 2 boxes wt.44kg
                                  bill no. HWB 404753. Total boxes 13 total wt. 254.5kg.
                                  9 months has already passed and approaching 10 th months. This is my 5th
                                  complaints but still I did not received any reply and response from your side.
                                  I request you please give reply and deliver my cargo.
                                  thanks