Having problems with ABC Cargo?

ABC Cargo Customer Service Contacts

+966 14 044 255 (Customer Service)
+966 14 121 335 (Customer Service)
+966 568 418 351 (Farazdaq Street, Batha)
+966 506 387 871 (Batha Comm. Center)
+966 114 081 252 (Markaz Jamal, Batha)
+966 543 412 574 (Nesto Hypermarket)
+966 535 067 709 (Lulu Hypermarket, Muraba)
+966 533 640 672 (Lulu Hypermarket, Batha)
+966 63 258 946 (Vahidha Street, Buraidha)
+966 540 020 238 (Dammam S1)
+966 556 469 499 (Dammam S2)
+966 533 394 002 (Khobar S1)
+966 506 202 334 (Khobar S2)
+966 537 329 925 (Al Hassa)
+966 172 232 080 (Khamis Mushait-S1)
+966 172 201 158 (Khamis Mushait-S2)
7783 King Fahd Rd, Al Baghdadiyah Ash Sharqiyah District

Madinah

Aziziya, Shara Al Imam Bhukari, Ummthabet Bint Jaber Street

Najran
Mafraq Khamis, Khalidiya

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ABC Cargo Customer Service. Initial ABC Cargo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ABC Cargo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ABC Cargo. Discuss the issues you have had with ABC Cargo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aug 09, 2019

ABC Cargo — 1 big bag of luggage and 1 carton

It's been shame full to inform you that you guys are worst with your services. Please close your company if...

ABC Cargomajority of items broken when received - bill no. sln71168

We sent some cargo from Alain U.A.E to my residence at Banglore in early June and was tild that it will be delievered with in 3 weeks. When i enquired on 31st July i was told that it is in customs ckearence delay and will be delievered in 2 weeks. But to our surprise it was delivered next day. It means that the answer given to us was prefabricated without knowning any details of shipment. Morever majority of our items e.g. portable air conditoner, shoe rack, show piece stand etc were found broken when delievered because of improper packaging and very bad handaling. If one or two items are broken then we can understand but majority of items damaged definetly denotes improper packaging and bad rough handling. Really very sad and bad experience. Please look into it.
K.B.Bali. [protected]
Bill no. SLN71168

majority of items broken when received - bill no. sln71168

ABC Cargocomplaint about abc cargo customer care and services

ASH33227
    its been 20 days parcel is still at operation facility which is the second day activity. since then no movement as i track online. i wrote about this couple of time, feedbacks, complaints... no response at all.
    one of the pathetic service provider with worst customer service.
    i will never use their service in my life neither i will recommend to my friends and family member.

complaint about abc cargo customer care and services

Jul 21, 2019

ABC Cargo — worst service

My Name is Raja Kuntella, I have sent 2 parcels on july 04th 2019. now i am calling them to trace my parcel...

Jul 15, 2019

ABC Cargo — 45 days finish till not at delver

This is complaint about ABC cargo services what this company was giving to costumer service in Dubai.thi...

ABC Cargo Servicesmy cargo 3 boxes don't receive yet

My 3 boxes with bill number ASH32392 was shipped from Sharjah to India Hyderabad, on 21st may 2019. Till now I don't receive the cargo, no proper response when called at Dubai headoffice. These many days passed and still no proper status when tracked on company page. Very poor and worst service these ABC cargo services are. Please check where the parcels are stuck and deliver on address.

ABC Cargodelivery delay

Dear team,

I had asked for an air cargo from Sharjah, UAE to Kodungallur, Kerala on 16th June 2019. The service was prompt till the time my stuff was picked and I had paid the money.After that there was no call from your side and I had to follow up through whatsapp where there was no response.I am in India and asked my friend to call from UAE to follow up. When he called (this was 4 days back), they informed that the cargo has reached Kochi and is waiting clearance. I know about Logistics and know you do not need 4 days for clearance.

Also the commited date was 7-10 days from the date of pickup. Till today, there is no call or my cargo has not yet come.

Please call on my registered India numbers with you

1) [protected]
        2) [protected]
        3) [protected]

• Ge
            gerryandrade Aug 22, 2019

These guys are definitely playing a game here. Their MD is in India, and there is no one who can give you and answer.
            It is the same in my case, I sent something to Kochi, and they are saying that it is held up in Mumbai customs.
            We better find a way to resolve this before they all run away like all other companies

ABC Cargoshipment number aq25182

We have booked a shipment on 20-06-2019 from your bur Dubai branch on contact number [protected] for Porbandar which is in Gujarat, India where a commitment of 15 days was been given to us. When I asked for the update the employees are just giving excuses that it is under clearance and they can't commit on the delivery period and the staff are also rude as they hang up the phone on our face if the tracking number or the update is been asked from them. Really regret of making a choice of sending our stuff with ABC Cargo where just for the sake of making a sale fake commitments are given to the customers and the worst customer service I have ever come across.

Jul 01, 2019

ABC Cargo — delivery

I have sent 2 boxes through your company on 15th of June. I was told that it will be delivered with 15 day...

Jun 29, 2019

ABC Cargo — my worst experience in my life

They ask for 10 days for delivery from UAE to Kerala I leave 10 days before my expectations Today is 20 th...

Jun 23, 2019

ABC Cargo — "unethical behaviour"behaviour & all items got broken in the shipment.

Dear Sir / Madam, To The Legal Team: Kindly Note - Regarding the Shipment from UAE to India (Hyderabad...

ABC Cargonot yet received my cargo

Hello, my tracking id is AMZ42621.
            It's been over 16 days I have sent cargo to India and still haven't received it. The tracking id doesn't gives proper details as to where my cargo has reached nor your website has any another branches in India to whom I can contact regarding it.
            Could you please provide the details as to where my parcel is and if I can contact anyone in India about my cargo.
            Please reply as soon as possible.

• ABC Cargo's response · Jun 24, 2019

Greetings,
                Mr. Asan

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the delay, a Customer Service personel will reach out to you at the earliest.

Regards,
                CS Dept

• ABC Cargo's response · Jun 22, 2019

Greetings,
                Sir/Madam

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorryfor the delay, a Customer Service personel will reach out to you at the earliest.

Regards,
                CS Dept

• Mo
                mohammed asan Jun 23, 2019

Hello my name is Mohammed Asan my tracking id is AAQ24701
                It's been over 23days I have sent cargo to India and still haven't received it. The tracking id doesn't gives proper details as to where my cargo has reached nor your website has any another branches in India to whom I can contact regarding it.
                Could you please provide the details as to where my parcel. I call al quoz branch they not give proper answer not pick my call also this is the way 2 to treat customer. Plz clear that issue

Jun 21, 2019

ABC Cargo — complain about the cargo and service

We were supposed to get package 20days back still he have not received it yet. The response and service i...

ABC Cargoash 32374

My cargo nbr was ash 32374.
              I sent my cargo on 19th may 2019 to kerala. its received on 18th june morning only. They told me with in 15 days. But i recived after 28 and cargo box damaged. Some food items sperished.
              When opened the box, it smells disgusting

nutella bottle fully broken, Nutella fully spilled in the Dress.
              So dresses got spoiled.
              I Send email to abc cargo office to claim for reimbursement. But there is no replay for my email.
              I think I have to go for consumer court.

Rgds
              Sinsil
              [protected]

• ABC Cargo's response · Jun 19, 2019

Good Morning,
                  Mr. Sinsil

We acknowledge the receipt of your email dated 18/06/2019; 09:57pm - ASH32374. Since it was received at closing hours, the case ought to be attended today morning. Your request have been forwarded to the concerned department today morning. A Customer Service team member will get in touch with you for futher proceedings.

Regards
                  Team CS
                  ABC Cargo Sevices LLC

ABC Cargodidn't receive my courier yet

Sir/maam
                I have make a courier parcel on the 28may 2019 and it's been 21 days already and I didn't recieved my two boxes yet as per the courier man he said within 15 to 20 days I'll receive it but we didn't get any of the information or a call even about it and my friend have make a call and they said there maybe some clearance problems issue how is it possible because I have sended twice and there was never an issue or any clearance problems can you please kindly check with it reference number AAQ24470.. where have it reached and when will I recieved my courier boxes please

• ABC Cargo's response · Jun 19, 2019

Good Morning,
                    Iba

Your query have been forwarded to the concerned department. A Customer Service team member will get in touch with you for futher assistance.

Regards
                    Team CS
                    ABC Cargo Sevices LLC

Jun 14, 2019

ABC Cargo — shipment from sharjah to mumbai india - air cargo

It is one of the worst services I have seen in cargo industry, I given my shipment before EID, which they...

May 23, 2019

ABC Cargo — damaged cargo and horrible customer service

After delaying my cargo to india by over 30 days and then damaging 80% of my goods, I logged in a complaint...

May 14, 2019

ABC Cargo — 162kg 6pcs sent through abc cargo

Sent 162kg shipment from Dubai to trivandrum by sea through abc cargo. Shipment sent on 14th March 2019. Abc...

Apr 08, 2019

ABC Cargo — scam

I have sent a sea cargo on 11.2.2019 . A man named Aziz promised me that the cargo will be delivered in 30 -...

Apr 02, 2019

ABC Cargo — cargo not arrive on home

sir, I send two box material on my home by ABC Cargo llc. Al Fujairah. material sent date 6/02/2019. but at...