ABC Cargocargo still not yet reached home

F Review updated:

20/7/2017
I post my cargo by ABC from fujairah on 20/7/2017 they promise me it will deliver within 15 to 20 days .
I call many time just giving excuse that the airport is closed
GST problem, it will delay more ten days again i call them again same answer
than they transfer my call to general manager he also spoke same .no use
very very bad cargo service not to send on this cargo this cargo is ling with st cargo in India .ABC is only name for in take and than supply to other cargo section.

for all better go for emirate post is the best service .

code no 1654
contact no of abc [protected]/[protected]/[protected]

• Updated by SureshMannarkkad · Feb 24, 2017

Dear sir, i have send cargo from jeddah. But still not delivered. Please urgent delivery (inv no:150362)

• Updated by MohaMed Kalifa · Aug 04, 2017

I'm Mohamed Kalifa.I'm send a parcel to my home (India) from Dubai.cargo full of food items.My Invoice No. is ABD2-2170 & ABD2-2171.There are tow parcel..i sent 02/07/2017 More than One month completed till now not reach in my house .Very poor response.Friends Don't send item to this cargo service

• Na
    naeem saifi Sep 05, 2018

i send my consignment at 12 july 2017 from abc cargo jeddah but yet not received there in consignment are medicine for my family. i need to know about my consignment why not received yet and why delay and they take from me 14 SR per kg which is very high price, again i want to know when i can receive my consignment.

• Mu
    MUntazim Ahmed Sep 05, 2018

Hi

I have sent cargo on August 26 from Riyadh and now 70 days has been passed and still not reached to my home. Whenever i call they will tell it was struck in Mumbai custom & after 15 days you will get. All their office staffs also laying and not giving proper responses.I have sent 32kg package to India Karnataka&paid 527 saudi riyal.b.no 351889

• Sh
    Shavez Sep 10, 2018

I have sent my cargo on 20th July 2017 from dxb to lucknow as per agreement should take maximum 20 days but still it's more than 60 days cargo still not received. Cargo gst rate is paid already from dubai. Very bad service.

Mohammed Ghazzalhi Sep 10, 2018

I am ummer from Jeddha I send air cargo by Abc cargo Jeddha they promise me within 7 days they will delivery my Cargo at home after two month so many are was done coz of cargo not reached finally it arrived and
    airport authority demanding that extra amount u have paid all gst and extra insurancr mony they cheating the coustemer

• Su
    Sunny Islam Oct 02, 2018

I am not able to track my cargo which supposed to be received in 20 days and now its more than 20 days. Below are the details for my cargo:
    Bill No: 19936
    Date: 4/9/2018

Bill No: 20207
    Date: 9/9/2018

Please let me know the status for this as I am not able to track it.

• Md
    Mdasif0003 Oct 03, 2018

My parcel is not received . Kindly request send my cargo

• Md
    Md Noor khan Oct 15, 2018

My cargo including various materials like blanket, mixi, carpets, tang iron box did not reach rajasthan, india . I submitted materials on 18/12/2015 at Dammam.My contact number is 0532795440.
    Bill number ADS5853
    Please contact me.

MohaMed Kalifa Oct 16, 2018

I'm Mohamed Kalifa.
    i'm send a parcel to My home (India, Tamilnadu) from Dubai at 02/07/2017.

Cargo full of food items .My Invoice number is ABD2-2170 & ABD2-2171.there two parcel.
    Also paided with GST tax.Now one month completed till now not reach in my house...Very Poor Response...Friends don't Send any item in this Cargo..

• Ab
    ABC Cargo_Immediate Action Oct 22, 2018

I have booked my cargo from Jubail, Saudi Arabia to Delhi in June, 2015 vide HWB No 404744, the cargo has not been delivered yet.

Please inform urgently status of my cargo and when the delivery will be made.

This is urgent, ABC Cargo was one of the best company and can be same if it will take care of its customers

• Ah
    Ahmad Javeed Oct 31, 2018

Fuck you ABC Cargo you're the worst cargo service ever existed 2 years still cargo not received, I will never recommend you to my enemy also, fuck you big time

Fuck you

Fuck ABC cargo

• Ha
    Hashmi1 Nov 04, 2018

billl number HWB 357900, they promise me your shipmrnt will be delivered within 20 days but it has completed 2month now not yet delivered. I called many time in his office, i got unsatisfied reply from call attendent.
    In my shipment there are many urjent things so i am worried. Please consider my quries
    I shall be very thanksful.

mohammad awes shaikh Nov 05, 2018

my name awes shaikh i have sent cargo to india (karnataka) it contains around 35 kg they informed me that they will deliver in 20 days but now its 30 days is over there is no respons and i want quick action against it otherwise i can file a case against you, i want cargo should be delivered in next 4 days.

• Si
    Siddiqpkl Nov 11, 2018

Sir, send consignment from saudi to Malappuram. washing powder spread over every food items. all food items damaged and useless . my bill no: AJ163455 on 13-2-2017. I need to claim over damaged items, I contact office at kerala. he says that contatct to ksa office. another one send to calicut, That was delivered clearly, bill no AJ163456.

• Ya
    Yakubkhan Khakholi Nov 11, 2018

Sir my me send cargo by Abc cargo in Riyadh Saudi aarab shara rail baths date 24/08/2015 my bill no A256064 total kg 65.50 but no received in India Rajasthan so sir please solw my problems thanks
    Sarwar
    Riyadh Saudi aarab

• Sh
    Shajua Nov 12, 2018

Dear sir,
    I have send parcel @jeddah. 40 days complted till not delivered. my inv no: 163452.please need replay and please urgent delivery

• Sy
    Syed obaid Nov 12, 2018

Dear Sir, I have sent my consignment from 1 year-2016 to 2017from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to bareilly (UPIndia) through ABC cargo but still now not reached at the destination. My consignment number is AKB10045.They told me that the shipment will reach within two month but still no...
    My contact no.recntly :9555651284

• Su
    SureshMannarkkad Nov 12, 2018

Dear sir, I have send parcel to mannarkkad from jeddah branch. 35 days completed. but till not delivered. please urgent delivery

• Fa
    Faisalburaidha Nov 13, 2018

Dear sir, I have send parcel to Palakkad form buraidha branch Ref.No B9049. Now delivered with in 12 days. Thank you.

• Za
    Zakula Nov 19, 2018

ABC Cargo is doing fraudulent with public. I sent 4 months before and not yet received anything.
    Always they are telling it is in Delhi after 10 days you will receive it.
    From 2nd day this is their reply.

• Ra
    rashid saifi Nov 19, 2018

[email protected]

• Ak
    akhteraziz Nov 20, 2018

on 29-5 -2015 i sumet my shipment on abc invoice number A820823 still i dint get my shipment so please as soon posible deliverey my shipment