Having problems with ABC Cargo?

ABC Cargo reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 22, 2012. The latest review Dubai, most unprofessional delivery service was posted on Mar 29, 2021. The latest complaint Service AIR Cargo not yet received - Pathetic response from BUR Dubai Team & Customer Sales Team was resolved on Jan 27, 2021. ABC Cargo has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 220 reviews. ABC Cargo has resolved 22 complaints.

ABC Cargo Customer Service Contacts

+966 14 044 255 (Customer Service)
+966 14 121 335 (Customer Service)
+966 568 418 351 (Farazdaq Street, Batha)
+966 506 387 871 (Batha Comm. Center)
+966 114 081 252 (Markaz Jamal, Batha)
+966 543 412 574 (Nesto Hypermarket)
+966 535 067 709 (Lulu Hypermarket, Muraba)
+966 533 640 672 (Lulu Hypermarket, Batha)
+966 63 258 946 (Vahidha Street, Buraidha)
+966 540 020 238 (Dammam S1)
+966 556 469 499 (Dammam S2)
+966 533 394 002 (Khobar S1)
+966 506 202 334 (Khobar S2)
+966 537 329 925 (Al Hassa)
+966 172 232 080 (Khamis Mushait-S1)
+966 172 201 158 (Khamis Mushait-S2)
7783 King Fahd Rd, Al Baghdadiyah Ash Sharqiyah District

Aziziya, Shara Al Imam Bhukari, Ummthabet Bint Jaber Street

Najran
Mafraq Khamis, Khalidiya

ABC Cargo Complaints & Reviews

ABC Cargodamage for my food items

My name is ahamed tafazzur. I have forwarding 150 kg parcel to my home at banglore on 11/3/1982. My bill number is 256421. I have received my parcel.4 carton full of milk powder, toys, chocolate and badam. Milk powder and badam are damaged. A t the time of receiving the parcel, i have complaint to your delivery van driver. Still their is no responds from your side. Please give compensation for the damaged items.

ABC Cargodamage

l am razak mohammed from bihar. l have send a cargo to my home at bihar on 15 th march 1990 and HWB no.13945.Total three carton included my parcel and full of food stuff, chocolate, badam, pista and milk powder.Cargo arrived at my home with in 20 days.in which 2 kg chocolate and one cover milk power are damaged.I need compensation for my damaged items and arrange compensation as early as possible.

ABC Cargodamage

I have send a cargo to karnataka. My name is malik mohammed and send a
      Cargo on 21/5/1979 and bill number is 2536421. My parcel is 46 kg, contain two box and box full of my children's sweets and toys. Two kg chocolate, two box dates and 1 kg badam are damaged. What are the procedure for getting compensation from your office. I want compensation for my damaged items.

ABC Cargodelay

i am Ayoob Ali Hyder, send a parcel to my home at Hyderabad in Telangana on 02/03/2017 at your cargo office at jeddah.my bill number is 149962 and total two box(56 kg).Your office promise me that with in 20 days it will be delivered.in which one box is arrived on correct date and other box still not delivered.please take action for urgent delivery of my cargo.

ABC Cargodamage foof items

My name is jaffar mohammed. I forwarded 98 kg cargo from your jeddah office on 25/2/2017 to pala in kerala state, total four carton. Cargo arrived at my home on 18/3/2017. But some of the food items are damaged, 1 kg chocolate, two small children's toys and one bottle of hair oil. We will give complaint to the driver at time of delivery. So please give me the proper compensation for my damaged items.

ABC Cargocargo sent in june 2015 from jubail to delhi not delivered yet

I have booked my cargo from Jubail, Saudi Arabia to Delhi in June, 2015 vide AWB No 404744, the cargo has not been delivered yet.

Please provide me phone contact no./email urgently to find out where is my cargo and when the delivery will be made.

This is urgent, ABC Cargo was one of the best company and can be same if it will take care of its customers.

ABC Cargodelay for my parcel

l am alam sulehi, send a cargo to hydrabad on 18/5/2000 and my bill number is 235420.my parcel contain 3 box.one box is received and another two box are not received.what are the procedure for getting compensation from your office.I have continuously contacting your office, but there is no replay.Two box full of valuable items .Please arrange proper compensation for my cargo.

ABC Cargocargo delay

I have sent a parcel to Tamilnadu (trichi) about 150 kg ( 5 carton).My name is yousuf rahman, bill number is 149432.Three carton are arrived at my home on 18/3/2017 and two carton are still pending.That pending two carton is full of my home decorative items for new home inauguration. I have contact to your delhi office and they offered that with in two days it will arrived at my home.please deliver my balance parcel on most urgent case.

• Ab
                    ABC Cargo_Immediate Action Mar 24, 2017

Please inform the ABC Cargo Delhi office contact no. in reply to this comment, at least you could contact any of ABC Cargo contact, I am not finding any office contact working since Feb 2016 to find out cargo sent in June 2015 from Jubail to Delhi...

ABC Cargodamaged food items

My name is bipendra chouhan. I have forwarded a parcel to siwan in bihar to my home in one month ago. Total 4 carton and my bill number is 149132. Two carton full of my children's cloth and other two carton include 4 small toys, badam. Psta, chocolate and milk powder. In which two toys, milk powder and pista are damaged. Cargo arrived at my home with in 20 days. Please arrange compensation for my damaged items from your jeddah office.

ABC Cargonon-delivery from jubail to delhi scheduled in june 2015

Complaint Board is filled with customers waiting for solution from ABC Cargo but nothing happening. ABC Cargo was one of the best company and can be same if it will take care of its customers.

Thanks

ABC Cargodelay

my name is irshad ahammad .i have send my old household items to uduppi at karnataka state.but till not arrived at my home. my bill number is 149333 and weight 120 kg, total five carton.in which 3 carton received my home and 2 carton are pending. Three days ago i have contact to Delhi office for my parcel and person in charge your office give a mobile number of delivery van.once again requested you that, please deliver my balance parcel to my home.

• Ab
                          ABC Cargo_Immediate Action Mar 24, 2017

Please share the Delhi contact, I am not able to find any contact working from ABC Cargo to give information about my Cargo sent in June'2015 not delivered yet

ABC Cargocargo delay

Lam mansoor sulahi from hyderabad. I forwarding my cargo to my home at hyderabad through your office at jeddah on 26/2/2017and bill number is 149663. They offered 20 days for delivering period, but still not arrived at my home. I contact your office at jeddah and they give me mobile number of delivery van. But I can't connect with that mobile number. Please give instruction to your delivery agent to deliver my parcel on very urgent basis.

ABC Cargodamaged

My name is sakkeer hussain, I have send a cargo to koyilandy at kozhikode dist. Kerala state. My bill number is 149962. Parcel arrived at my home at your promising date. But some items in my parcel are damaged, a small cooker, 5 plate, 5 glass tea cup and 2.5 kg chocolate. Please give me the procedure for getting compensation from you and arrange my compensation as early as possible.

ABC Cargo — cargo not received

I myself Mohammad Shakilur Rahman send13boxes cargo through ABC Cargo Al Jubail to New Delhi in the month of...

ABC Cargocargo not received as per the promise.

I had send the Air cargo (Two boxes) from Jeddah to Hyderabad India on 16th February 2017 as per their promise it is suppose to reach today i.e. 15th March 2017 (maximum). My cargo tracking no is Aj149991. The staff at the Jeddah office is misbehaving on telephone and not responding properly to the inquiries. Please train your staff on the ethics of speaking with the customer. When my cargo will reach on the given address?

ABC Cargodelay

Hello abc term, l am sohanvarghese, 20 day ago i have send a cargo to my home at Abc Sharafiya-Jeddah.My bill number is 315461( one box, 28 kg). Your staff at jeddah ABC offered 20 days speed delivery.it contains my children's fancy and food items.It has not been arrived at my home as on this date.Please inform to your Kerala office to deliver the cargo on urgent basis.

ABC Cargoitems damaged

My name is Mohammed sulfi.my parcel arrived at my home on two days ago. and bill number is 23889, but some of the food items are damaged.chocolate 1kg, pista-1.5 kg and badam 2 kg.At the time of receiving the parcel, my father checked the items and compliant to Driver .what is the next step to get the compensation for the damaged food items.please give me the compensation for my damaged items.

ABC Cargocargo delay

Dear sir, l am azeez melavila. I have sending 56 kg cargo (2 two box) to ernakulam in kerala for my brother marriage. Cargo sending on 15/2/217 from your jeddah office and your office told that within 20 days it will be delivered, but 20 days completed. My brother marriage is on 18 march 2017. So I please be request you to inform your calicut office to deliver the parcel on very urgent basis.

ABC Cargodelay

Dear sir, my name is Nazar Vallanchery.me and my friends are sending three cargo(2 cargo for my two friends) from your jeddah office for my new house inauguration at palakkad, kerala state.. my bill no is 149880, 66 kg included two box and my friends get their cargo on time.but my cargo yet not arrived my home .Its take 28 days.Please arrange speedy delivery for my parcel. Your timely service is our satisfaction.

ABC Cargodelay for my cargo

Respected abc Team, l am shihab kottapara.L have forwarding my parcel to kottayam in Kerala state through your jeddah office on 14/2/2017.You promise me that it will delivered on 3/3/2017, but it is not arrived at my home.
                                      my bill no.148222 @ 32 kg, it contains some house hold items for my sister new house.please take immediate action for getting parcel at my home.