Having problems with ABC Cargo?

+966 14 044 255 (Customer Service)
+966 14 121 335 (Customer Service)
+966 568 418 351 (Farazdaq Street, Batha)
+966 506 387 871 (Batha Comm. Center)
+966 114 081 252 (Markaz Jamal, Batha)
+966 543 412 574 (Nesto Hypermarket)
+966 535 067 709 (Lulu Hypermarket, Muraba)
+966 533 640 672 (Lulu Hypermarket, Batha)
+966 63 258 946 (Vahidha Street, Buraidha)
+966 540 020 238 (Dammam S1)
+966 556 469 499 (Dammam S2)
+966 533 394 002 (Khobar S1)
+966 506 202 334 (Khobar S2)
+966 537 329 925 (Al Hassa)
+966 172 232 080 (Khamis Mushait-S1)
+966 172 201 158 (Khamis Mushait-S2)
7783 King Fahd Rd, Al Baghdadiyah Ash Sharqiyah District

Najran
Mafraq Khamis, Khalidiya

Complaints & Reviews

my shipment still not received, its placed on 18/06/2015

Myself sugith, an electrical engineer working in saudi arabia, i had placed a cargo shipment of some home...

excess delay in delivery of cargo

I sent 5 boxes of household items and food items to different places in India from ABC cargo, Batha, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia but after 4 months of period not received any of the item. Surely it is breach of trust and a customer oriented firm never do like that.

cargo

My name is alimeer. I had send 18kg cargo with abc cargo with consignment a98457.. It's almost four months it was not received... I request please don't send any cargo from this abc cargo.. Call to agent visit them 100 time no use they just give promise of 15days later they again extend it to 15days... This is their service... I got an letter from abc that they wll surely give that by this week or else I will file a straight case...

missing of items sent

I had some items from Buraidh, KSA to India on 29/03/2015 through ABC Cargo and the parcel weight is of 28Kg...

Resolved damage of cooking range

The glass top is broken and the broken pieces are removed by the packers. I only found bits of broken glass stuck in the edge of the frame. Three knobs are also broken which are not in a position to be fit again in the socket. The cooking range is not working as the connection of the gas pipe is damaged somewhere.
After awaiting for 6 months the delivery has disappointed badly. I want a

Resolved damaged

I send 27.5kg on 07-07-14 to Karukachal, Kottayam District. The agent promised me 20-25 days. This was delivered on 9th August. The Driver insisted me to come and collect the things at Ponkunnam or Palai 26km/30 km away. I told him that I booked for door delivery. You take the things with you. Then he came and delivered. All the items was perished. One 1800gm Nido packet was open and damaged all other eatables. The carton was wet. I asked him what happened? He said because of rain at Mumbai airport, all consignment was like this. I called the Indian office, they said you inform to Riyadh Office. Riyadh people are saying contact Indian office. These people are really playing on our emotions and feeling.

• Ak
    akhteraziz Feb 21, 2016

I SEND MY AIR CARGO 42 KG CARTOON ON 29 - 6-2015 JUBAIL TO KOLKATTA STILL I DINT GET MY CARGO NUM A - 820823 I HOPE SIR YOU PLEASE TRY TO SEND MY CARGO MY CONTRACT PHONE NUM 00919903206742 00919163890813 AND I GIVE MAIL CONT [email protected] YAHOO.COM AND MY HOME ADDRESS 100 H / 2 DILKUSHA STREET KOLKATTA 700017 WEST BANGAL

Resolved cargo not received

This is my experience with ABC CARGO AT Riyadh& with they team which i would like to share with you. There...

Resolved cargo not deliver

I sent cargo from abc cargo service riyadh batha nesto collection centre on dated 11/03/2014. But yet my cargo not deliver on my receiving address. Abc staff told me your cargo will deliver in only 20 days from the booking date. Now 39 days all ready finished. Why cheating and laying your employee to customer. I need my cargo as soon as possible. And also return my service charges which was I paid to you. My invoice no is. A410665.

Resolved delivery delay

We are very regret to tell you that I am one of your esteemed customer to send Cargo to India.
I have given one Cargo to your Jeddah Branch since April 21’2013. Till to date I didn’t receive my cargo in my home.
Now my Cargo more than 2 month over..
Today I received a message from your office that you got quality award. I was surprising that how it will. Because customer service is very poor.
I am also working in one of Big company in Jeddah and we are dealing cargo with many team. But this too much..
This is my 1st experience in my 20 Years of life in KSA.
When I ask about my Cargo, your reception people are insulting us as I am coming to beg from you.
So, once again I am requesting you about the status of my Cargo as mentioned in Subject.

Resolved shipment delivery delay

Sent a parcel of 30 kilograms on second week of may had been promised it will b Recieved within a span of 25 to 30 days maximum but now its 40 days and above wherr the parcel is nobody knows my bill no is 8015 try check on website for tracking but of no use ABC cargo has a worst service

• Fa
    farhan247 Jul 24, 2014

bloody ###ing ###, im going to smash lulu branch, its been 8 months still not delivered bloody mother ###er. ABC useless ###ing cargo service. ABC employees are ###.

Resolved delay shipment

My Name is Anilesh.I Sended Cargo worth 45kg (3 box)9th March 2013 from Al Jubail KSA to Kannur (Cargo no.A89278).Today they call my mom and told her that they received 2 box in Kozhikode.They can deliver 2 box by tomorrow if she wants, and 3rd box later.What kind of cargo service is this ? really disgusting.

Anilesh Al Jubail [protected]

Resolved delay

Was promised delivery of cargo in 25 to 30 days now its 35 days still have not received and cannot access their website to track the consignment. And no one is answering our telephone calls.

• Hu
    hussain fazal Jun 25, 2015

abc cargo is now cheating after billing he tell to us that box will reach after eide he is no one cheater in cargo field
    af there is problem he should inform to customer before and after billing he is telling chances to late due to custom in india and still my box is in riyadh abc whare house

not received

I have not received cargo at this movement. I had send it on 30-12-12 through air cargo. It had been 4 months. I have trace with ref ;no :and you have it in shippment. You should not cheat people's. If u will not take the action immediately I am going to complain in consumer court.

mohammed.rehan Nov 11, 2013

Hello,
    My experience for trusting a cargo service ABC CARGO INTERNATIONAL, as they are giving a hilarious answer when i call them t check my status, that cargo is not yet delivered to your port or not they reply on in one word as next week you will receive the cargo this is ridiculous act that a costumer had trusted you and payed a some of money to you before getting the good, also some valuable good are to be send from the foreign country to the native country this is just a frustrating act that they are showing of to the costumers.

On 13th October 2013 as my parents from saudi arabia jeddah they have send a cargo from ABC Cargo Service Sharafiyah Jeddah to Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh, India
    and they have charged the double price by promising that the service is very fast and we deliver with in 15 working days, seeing to the priority but not money my parents had decided to go with ABC CARGO service but nothing now after these many days they just bluffing and finding for reason to ignore and by saying you get it in next week next week next week... this not a fare act am very much depressed with is people...

Resolved cargo not yet delivered

I have sent a parcel through ABC cargo from Riyadh to Kerala on 14 Dec 2012. They have committed to deliver with in 30 days. Till now(06 mar 2013) the cargo is not delivered, this is the 4th month. I have tried to contact their offices, most of the time they were not attending the call. Two times they attended and said that, it will deliver with in a week. But till now nothing happened. This is a waste service that I have ever seen

• Sh

Koduvali
    Ph:0496 2648699

• Ar
    arunkrishnan Feb 29, 2016

My father send 3 boxes of cargo through abc a wall reputed company from Saudi to India in kerala on 20-06-2015. It is not received by us. It is more than 8 months gone. They was offering it will be delivered immediately.

Jainey Sibu Jun 10, 2016

ABC cargo is cheating. My husband sent cargo to Gujarat on aug2015.its about now 11 month. Whenever we used to call they used to say just few more days it will reach.but it's useless.I am still waiting for cargo.
    Even they are not answering the call and some of numbers are wrong
    Tracking the cargo is also useless.the earning made by us should be fruitful. Not by wasting as u ABC cargo did.
    I want immediately reply.

Jawed Akhtar Aug 17, 2016

I have not received my item booked 2 cartoon pack from DAMMAM to Asansol, (W.B.), India, date of booking is 29 Feb. 2016, and still not received the item, I am not aware where to approach next to get the issue resolved, the company seems to cheat people, need immediate resolution to this, it's been six months almost and no information about the cargo. Bill no. 14787 / 14788.

My contact number is:
    Jawed Akhtar
    Email: [email protected]

cargo still not reach in 90 days

I have pace my cargo at abc cargo alkhobar near lulu hypermarket on [protected] (Hwb-akb3463) and they told me in 40 days it reach to his detination and now its going to 90 days still my cargo has not receive to my destination. So reqest for your support for my cargo to reach his destination. So many times I went to there branch but no respone.

• Sy

Mohd Saleem 1313 Jan 09, 2016

rttrrtre

• Re
    Reviewer39511 Jan 21, 2016

The shipment was made on 29 may 2015. I have still not received it. I am currently in Kolkata. the original shipment was for kolkata. Please do the needful or I will be forced to do legal actions. It was said I would received it in two months. My shipment number A820823

Mohd Zaheer Jun 30, 2016

My cargo not recevied 180day above plz cheak the my cargo send the immedetly my cargo number(HWB)A257984

Comments

Resolved shipment not received last 2month

I have placed my Cargo of 27kg weight at ABC cargo Jubai KSA on 29-Sep-12.
Still the cargo is not delivered at the destination after a commitment of max 20-30 days by the courier agency.
Reason they tell that Mumbai custom not clearing the material so it has to be recollecedt and sent to Trivendrum. They are however quick in respond but of no use. Trivendrum office said contact Jubail and Jubail says contact Indian counterpart.
Please support me in getting my delivery of goods ( mostly eatables) . Most of it must have been deteriorated or rodent eaten in custom warehouse.
Please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com if anyone can help in this regard.

Joy john antony May 03, 2013

My father had sended 44 kg eatables and some kids item from jiddah to cochin last march 2013
    But till didnt recice that goods from abc, their service is very bad .they never take calls alwys being in busy tone.most of my goods will perish i think
    Sols help me fr getting my goods
    Joy john cochin

Resolved poor service - abc cargo at riyadh

I have placed my Cargo of 27kg weight at ABC Lulu branch on 23-Sep-12 in Riyadh, KSA. Still the cargo is not...