Having problems with ABC Cargo?

+966 14 044 255 (Customer Service)
+966 14 121 335 (Customer Service)
+966 568 418 351 (Farazdaq Street, Batha)
+966 506 387 871 (Batha Comm. Center)
+966 114 081 252 (Markaz Jamal, Batha)
+966 543 412 574 (Nesto Hypermarket)
+966 535 067 709 (Lulu Hypermarket, Muraba)
+966 533 640 672 (Lulu Hypermarket, Batha)
+966 63 258 946 (Vahidha Street, Buraidha)
+966 540 020 238 (Dammam S1)
+966 556 469 499 (Dammam S2)
+966 533 394 002 (Khobar S1)
+966 506 202 334 (Khobar S2)
+966 537 329 925 (Al Hassa)
+966 172 232 080 (Khamis Mushait-S1)
+966 172 201 158 (Khamis Mushait-S2)
7783 King Fahd Rd, Al Baghdadiyah Ash Sharqiyah District

Madinah

Aziziya, Shara Al Imam Bhukari, Ummthabet Bint Jaber Street

Najran
Mafraq Khamis, Khalidiya

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ABC Cargo.

Complaints & Reviews

ABC Cargoluggage shipped from saudi arabia 1 year ago not yet received

Hi,

My tracking number on the receipt is HWB no.163634. I had a carton filled with my wardrobe & other stuffs and a philips stereo set box. Which i sent through ABC Cargo 1 year back from Saudi.. I have not yet received my luggage. I started from Saudi on 4th June 2015 & currently it is more than a year. Hence, request you to kindly take action on this issue and help me to get my luggage as soon as possible.
Total amount paid: 268 Riyal
Tracking no.: HWB no. 163634
2 packages
21KG
Shipped on July 18th 2015

To address which was given to them is as below:
Infiniti Apartments; FLAT No 3E

MaryJain Lazar
Mob: [protected] & [protected]
E-mail: jain.[protected]@yahoo.com

ABC Cargo — cargo not yet delivered

What the dash is this. One month before I send the cargo through your service by paying 11 dhs per kg and had...

ABC Cargocargo not received

Already 19 months have passed but still I didn't received my cargo. I send my cargo from al jubail to new delhi in the month of june2015. I send13 boxes cargo through abc.
    Details are as below
    (1) 6/6/2015 hwb 404699 (7boxes)
    (2) 17/6/2015 hwb 404746 (4boxes)
    (3) 23/6/2015 hwb 404753 (2boxes)
    Abc cargo has closed all offices and contact phone number as well as internet link. I don't know whether I will get my cargo or not. Anyone can help me to solve this problem
    Mohammad shakilur rahman
    [protected]@hotmail.com
    [protected]/[protected]

ABC Cargo — consignment not received

I have sent my consignment on date 06 june 2015 from al-hasa, saudi arabia to azamgarh, u. P. India through...

ABC Cargoconsignment not yet received..

Dear sir/madam,

With regards I say that i, vijay kumar gupta has sent a consignment on dated: 16/03/2016 from riyadh (Saudi arbia) to siliguri (West bengal - india) but the consignment not yet received..

Consignment details as following:

Cargo: abc cargo

Mode: air cargo

Hwb: abc916783

Please do your needful to get it as soon as possible and get me back with current status..

ABC Cargohaven't received cargo goods

My name is mukatar jehan and i had sent a cargo of 24 kgs. From batha, riyadh, saudi arabia to kanpur, uttar pradesh, india in the january 2016 which bill no. 163045. But the condition is that i still didn't receive any news or goods about my cargo from abc cargo company situated in saudi arabia. Today 13th dec. 2016, i am submitting this complain. Just think about this is going to be a one year. Many people like me are victims. Please help all of us to collect our cargos form abc cargo. If they have committed any theft of our goods, punish them otherwise please find out the reason of delaying goods.
        Thanks
        Regards

ABC Cargonon delivery of cargo in 1.5 year and no information about status

The critical complaints against ABC Cargo are as below for which their Head Office should take immediate action and inform status

I have booked my cargo from Jubail, Saudi Arabia to Delhi in June, 2015 vide AWB No 404744, the cargo has not been delivered yet.

The status of the Cargo is unknown, most of the contact nos. are either not working or never picks up. The website is put under maintenance for several months. Whenever the phone was picked in the past it was told the cargo will reach in the next month.

The Cargo contains personal belongings which are beyond compensation and there can be severe legal action and penalties to be paid by ABC Cargo if it does not take care to respond.

There are similar client cases which has caused immense sufferings to people and damage caused is severe.

ABC Cargo is still working and contiuing booking cargo.

Immediate action is required by ABC Head Office, notify immediately status of my cargo and time required to deliver the goods as per booking.

Thanks

ABC Cargopoor service.. not deliver my cargo

I am dineesh divakaran I sent to one box cargo through abc cargo in Al-jubail KSA. In the month of 07-06-15 HWB 404706 details as below one year ago stil not delivery my cargo .no message no phone respond .where is my cargo? How much time do u want ? Please inform contact noumber [protected].otherwise I will going legal action. .my email .[protected]@gmail.com

poor service.. not deliver my cargo

• Sy
                Syed Abdul Aleem Nov 16, 2016

I had sent a cargo from Riyadh in Feb 2016, i had lost all hopes of getting it delivered, and lucky me, i got the consignment delivered yesterday, they were 7 boxes and all came in good condition.
                I wish and hope everyone gets their consignments soon.

Syed Abdul Aleem

• Ab
                ABC Cargo_Immediate Action Nov 19, 2016

I have AWB 404744 sent in Jun'2015 from Al-Jubail...ABC cargo please provide immediate contact (all ABC Cargo nos. not working), inform the status, take immediate action and deliver the 8 boxes in Delhi...

ABC Cargo — cargo not received from you which I booked with you in jubail. ksa

Sir, I had booked my cargo on 28th July 2015 1) A821361(21.50Kg) & 2) A821362(24Kg) for Bhatkal, Karnataka...

ABC Cargocargo not received

My self shakilur rahman despatched 13 boxes cargo through abc cargo al jubail k.s.a to new delhi in the month of june 2015 in 3 trips. already 16 months have passed but still i did not received a single box. details as follows.
              Date cargo no. no. of box
              06 june 2015 hwb 404699 7
              17 june 2015 hwb 404746 4
              20 june 2015 hwb 404753 2
              Therefore i request you to please reply to my complaint and send my cargo
              As soon as possible. i raised this matter to you more than 20 times and written complaints more than 10 times, neither i got my cargo nor any reply from your side. you have closed all your land line and mobile no.
              Your web site is also under maintenance.
              Mohammad shakilur rahman
              New delhi 110025
              Mobile-[protected]/[protected]

ABC Cargocargo not received hwb no. 14801, 14802, 14803, 14804

On 28th March 2016, HWB No. 14801, 14802, 14803, 14804 (ABC CARGO)
                Still I haven't received my cargo. I was trying to contact them, but all the numbers are not working which they given in bill. I had send this from their Dammam office. Since I go exit from Saudi Arabia, I was not able to catch them. But my friends are saying the office in Dammam are closed.
                All my collections for the last 14 years in Saudi Arabia are in this cargo. It may be not that much valuable for others but for me its valuable than anything.

ABC Cargogoods not delivered, hwb no 404653

Were r u?I've been contacting u since 1 year .u people r such irresponsible crooks.
                  I sent a cargo from jubail on 27th may 2015 to bangalore and havenot got any trace of it till date.since we came on exit almost our house hold goods r not yet here ...
                  Why cant u state a firm reason as to what happened?

ABC Cargocargo not received

door delivery materials which was booked at dhamam on 8th january 2016 not yet received untill this date.we have contacted the kerala calicut office but they are unable to answer about our cargo.what can i do??Is my cargo lost??what step shall i take to get my cargo?cargo containing house hold valuable materials.please do needful.

cargo number-ADS5887(NITHIN MOHANDAS)19KG
                    cargo number-ADS5888(SUJITHA MOHANDAS)23.5KG

ABC Cargocargo containing personal goods not received

Sir, I had booked my cargo for mumbai, India on 25-07-2015 from your branch in Batha, Riyadh in which Garments and other personal and shopped goods were present.The order bill no. A255753, When I call the number they always give an excuse that the cargo is delayed for some or the other reason.Please deliver the cargo to my home.Kindly contact me on email id [protected]@gmail.com.If you cant give the cargo please refund our money on mentioned address in your company.

ABC Cargocargo not delivered since one year

12-09-2015
                        A328295
                        Sir, I had booked my cargo for Delhi, India on 12-09-2015 from your branch in Batha, Riyadh in which Garments and home appliances were but It is not delivered till today.The order bill no. A328295, When I call the number given on Bill but It does not work.I went to your batha, Riyadh branch the person on counter said give SAR50 extra and It will be delivered soon.I can pay but what is the guarantee that I will not be another loss, Please give response...when it will be delivered.

ABC Cargolost cargo & lost company - abc cargo??? poor show by your company?

Abc cargo service jeddah, ksa. My cargo order bill no. 313045. Dated 03-03-2015. Still no information after five months. What is the status of my cargo items. At least proper communication must be maintained by abc cargo management with customers. Please reply me by mobile or email what is the status of my cargo items and what is to be done to resolve this issue. Very bad bad experience with your company. Not recommended to use your services `by anyone in future. My name : mohammed nayeem siddique, mobile no. +91-[protected], email : [protected]@yahoo.com, address: hyderabad, t. S. , india.

ABC Cargogoods, garments sent by cargo

Shara rail, batha, riyadh, ar-riy? dh, 11187, saudi arabia
                            Phone: +[protected] fax: +[protected]

Date 10/9/2015 hwb - a256442

I sent clothes, garments to my home address on 10/9/15 but it is not delivered until now. I have inquired several times at their office in riyadh. they have always promised it will reach next month. this is very shameful indeed. solve my problem please. thanks

ABC Cargopoor service abc cargo parcel not reached to my destination

Business or product name...

Abc cargo
                              Abc cargo contacts & information
                              Posted: mohamed sarfraz
                              Poor service - abc cargo at riyadh
                              Complaint rating: 89 % with 54 votes
                              Abc cargo, riyadh
                              Saudi arabia
                              Abccargogcc.com
                              I have placed my cargo of 20kg weight at abc lulu branch on 23-sep-12 in riyadh, ksa.
                              Still the cargo is not delivered at the destination after a commitment of max 20-30 days by the courier agency.
                              I have also called lulu and the head office branches at riyadh and the customer care executives several times but no response on the status of my cargo. Also, I have visited the cargo branch at lulu to find out the actual status but again very poor response for this.
                              So, am not getting any response from abc cargo service, riyadh on my shipment for the past 2 months.
                              Request your support in helping me retrieve the valuable goods that I have sent through this courier service.
                              Please contact me on zubair. [protected]@gmail.com

ABC Cargoitem not received from saudi arabia

I have not received my item booked from Riyadh to India, date of booking is 27 Aug 2015, and still not received the item, I am not aware where to approach next to get the issue resolved, the company seems to cheat people, need immediate resolution to this, it's been one year almost and no information about the cargo.

Tracking Number - HWA256086

Item not received from INDIA
                                    PLZ FOLOWMI
                                    PLZ CALL ME
                                    +[protected]

ABC Cargo — parcel service address near riyadh bank batha riyadh k. s. a

Dear friends, my relative laguadge not recive longer time Book riyadh to rajasthan [india] I am quarry...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices