Having problems with ABC Cargo?

ABC Cargo reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 22, 2012. The latest review Dubai, most unprofessional delivery service was posted on Mar 29, 2021. The latest complaint Service AIR Cargo not yet received - Pathetic response from BUR Dubai Team & Customer Sales Team was resolved on Jan 27, 2021. ABC Cargo has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 220 reviews. ABC Cargo has resolved 22 complaints.

ABC Cargo Customer Service Contacts

+966 14 044 255 (Customer Service)
+966 14 121 335 (Customer Service)
+966 568 418 351 (Farazdaq Street, Batha)
+966 506 387 871 (Batha Comm. Center)
+966 114 081 252 (Markaz Jamal, Batha)
+966 543 412 574 (Nesto Hypermarket)
+966 535 067 709 (Lulu Hypermarket, Muraba)
+966 533 640 672 (Lulu Hypermarket, Batha)
+966 63 258 946 (Vahidha Street, Buraidha)
+966 540 020 238 (Dammam S1)
+966 556 469 499 (Dammam S2)
+966 533 394 002 (Khobar S1)
+966 506 202 334 (Khobar S2)
+966 537 329 925 (Al Hassa)
+966 172 232 080 (Khamis Mushait-S1)
+966 172 201 158 (Khamis Mushait-S2)
7783 King Fahd Rd, Al Baghdadiyah Ash Sharqiyah District

Najran
Mafraq Khamis, Khalidiya

ABC Cargo Complaints & Reviews

ABC Cargodelivery of my cargo

i am sohail ahammed, send a cargo from your jeddah office to mahrastra in india on 1/10/2017, contain two box and my bill no is aj152661, including dates, chocalate, toys and childen's dress for diwali . this will reach my home on 17/10/2017 and my family is very happy to receive the parcel. i am very happy to arrive my parcel before for assuring date.

ABC Cargomy cargo

hello, my name is jawad mohammed sending cargo from your riyadh abc from 01/10/2017, two parcel full of my home decorative items and mine children' toys.chocolate badam .your office offered me 25 days, but it will be arrived at my home with in 20 days and all items in this parcel are in well packed . so very thankful for your speedy services and customer care.

ABC Cargonot good service

Hi I am Yasin Saudi Arabia Riyadh I am sending for cargo ABC Riyadh head office 4 month before send to in India Now not going my home I am speak to abc cargo Riyadh this officer speak to Maybe Tomorrow going tomorrow going how many times going I don't know but not responsible in office worker and Management not responsible you speak to raising logistic Mumbai I am speak to this office then Delhi office speak then ABC cargo Chennai Kabir Ahmed I am speak all people not responsible phone calls and mail so I am 4 month daily telephone calling calling not answer my cargo number ABC 919072 1 Samsung 40 inches TV LED and 2 boxes 35 kilo please check my cargo and quick send to my home ABC cargo not good service in Riyadh how many peoples in office angry please ABC Private Limited help me thank you by Yasin Riyadh

ABC Cargo — cargo not reach at home. mumbai reference no (1654)

HI this is Francis D'Souza My cell [protected]/My Mail id [protected]@gmail.com Frist thing all the...

ABC Cargoservice

Dear sir,
        As I send the cargo of 68 kg from riyadh Saudi Arabia to HYDERABAD TELANGANA dated 3 June 2017 as per commitment it was 25 days it will reach to my destination after knowing about GST very next day they collected the remaining GST amount and I paid it. At that time they said next 16 days your cargo will recieave by your family lastly when I visit to office there was an representative name MR.NIZAM he inform me that your cargo is going to clear from Bombay on 14 AUG and it will reach by 18 but still there is no information i hope the concern department of ABC will follow up to authorities my Bill No is 351158 and the Separate GST amount paid
        Bill No is 17252

ABC Cargo — cargo still not yet reached home

20/7/2017 I post my cargo by ABC from fujairah on 20/7/2017 they promise me it will deliver within 15 to 20...

ABC Cargodelivery of my cargo

my name is akthar mohammed.i have send a parcel to my home at kanpur through your agency at riyadh office.cargo contains full of food items and children's cloth.my bill number is a 257660.your office promise that it will be arrived with in 25 days.14 days completed.i have contact your office, they told that it is in delivery van.so i request you take urgent delivery of my parcel.

ABC Cargo207 kgs. cargo booked in june 2015 from jubail, to delhi not delivered yet hwb # 404744

Dear Cargo Service Provider,

I have booked 207 Kg. of my home goods in Jubail thru your services for delivery in Delhi as on 16th June'2015 vide HWB # 404744 .

The delivery as per booking has not been made yet.

During this time, I have tried all phone contacts given on the Cash Invoice, but no whereabouts of my goods is given to me. Whenever any call was picked rarely during first few months, I was told delivery will be made in few days. After few months, all contacts were closed without giving any information about my delivery.

Now, as I have got access to Jubail/Riyadh office nos. still no assurance has been given of the delivery.

The booked cargo contains important and expensive books, documents, expensive toys, utensils, clothing, paintings and items which cannot be valued in money terms and can never be compensated or paid by money.

Please take all necessary action to clear my goods wherever these are placed and deliver in Delhi as per booking. We will take the matter with any Ministry in India to take our goods back and will initiate legal action in case no suitable reply and time to deliver my goods is given by returned email.

Kindly revert back urgently with whereabouts of my goods and how soon these can be delivered without any further delay.

ABC Cargopackage

This is Hazel from philippines, my fiancee sent me boxes from USA to here.until now i still didn't receive it.They are in codon palawan already.I paid 14700 for processing fee and they said it cant be send because they detect there is money.They are asking me to pay 35000.I'm contacting there costumer care support but i didnt receive any mail or text messages from them.can someone inform and check it

package

ABC Cargomy cargo

My name is mehaboob ahammed, send a cargo from your riyadh office to Gujarat for Ramadam on 1-6-2017, my bill number is a258110, contains two boxes full of dates, chocolate, badam and childens's cloth.cargo arrived at my home with in 15 days .Every items in my cargo are very safe and secure.so thank you to all ABC cargo delivery staff for speedy arrival of my cargo.

ABC CargoI didn't receive my cargo plz help me

I Anwar mohd khan from jeddah to India .Hyderabad. i cargo my parcel on 30 may 2017 as per your promise my parcel should deliverd on 20 june 2017 but i dindnt received any call or massages from your side my invoice no.AJ151993 plz do needful for any inquire you can call me at my cell.[protected].I am eagerly waiting for your response.I alwayz trust on abc cargo.

ABC Cargomy parcel

My name is Abubacker Ahammed.Ten days ago i have forward a parcel for Ramadan from your Jeddah office.It has reached at my home before your promising date.Every one in my family has been very happy for arriving my parcel.Two months ago i have send a cargo from another cargo company from jeddah to my new home inauguration, it take huge time for arrival and some items are damaged.

Happy Ramadan.

ABC Cargodelivery of my parcel

Hello ABC cargo, congratulate for your speedy delivery of my cargo.My name is Alam Mohammed and send a cargo from your Riyadh office for Ramadan.Parcel arrived at my home with in 9 days.My family member' s are very happy for getting the parcel.Previously i have send a cargo from anther cargo agency and it will take 45 days for delivery.So i wish you a happy Ramadan.

ABC Cargodelivery of my cargo

My name is Sohail Ahammed.I send 65 kg parcel for Ramadan (Three box) including 6 kg dates, 2 Milk powder, Tang and Dress items to my family at Lucknow in utterpradaseh state and forwarding from your jeddah office on 12/5/2017.It will arrived on 24/5/2017 to my home and my family informed me all food items are in good conditions.I appreciative for your cargo delivery system and wish you a happy Ramadan.

ABC Cargomy cargo

I congratulate for your speed delivery of my cargo.I have send 98 kg parcel to my home at kasarcode in Kerala state and my name issajeer Mohammed.My parcel number is 350711and contains 3 boxes, full of Ramadan food items like 10 Kg Dates, 3 kg Chocolate and milk powder 2.5 kg.My cargo arrived at home with in 9 days and food items are very secure. we are very happy for your correct delivery and wish you a happy Ramadan.

ABC Cargoramadan food items

Hello ABC cargo, Waheed Anwar as my name, forwarding some Ramadan food items including Dates. Badam, Milk Powder (3 bottle) and my children's dress from your Riyadh ABC Branch on 31/5/2017 to Mumbai at Maharashtra in India. Bill number is a258103 and containing two boxes, my parcel has reached at my home on 10/6/2017. I have appreciated for your prompt delivery and thankful for your service.

ABC Cargo — package

I would like to ask if do you have office here in Philippines? Where located or exact address? Because the...

ABC Cargopackage/box

Because the one I talk too as a clearance officer makes me mad because she wants me to pay any amount for the package.
                              I thought it was door to door delivery and she said I want to pay the penalty charge, I dont have a big amount to pay it. Please tell me what to do.
                              Thank you.

ABC Cargo — cargo

im the wife.of.jijam seikh my husband sent a cargo in india 2015 until now still not coming his I I already...

ABC Cargocargo sent

Date of Cargo given : 31-01-2016
                                Name: Latha
                                Receipt Number : 163095.

I gave 34 kgs one box to mangalore Sullia, India.on the above stated date.Will really appreciate if you can return me my products ...As its more precious than money.Thank you.
                                I Donna whether its safe to attach the receipt here.

I had a conversation with the guy who received my products, the information given is that its still in the warehouse .
                                Thank you.