ABC Cargocargo not delivered

M Sep 13, 2019

I used the company s cargo services to send my cargo on 31st of May 2019 till date I haven't received it, every time I call they tell it's stuck with the customs, I have mailed them many times but haven't received any reply . Kindly help me with this . They charged me for the services pulse still have not delivered it . They told me that I will receive it within 15 to 30 days n now it's been more than 4 months . Kindly help me .

• Updated by Mahesh Khona · Sep 09, 2019

My name is Mahesh's Khona .I used the abc cargo services(Dubai) to send my cargo on 31st of May 2019, it's been 4 months and I still haven't received, kindly let me know when will I be receiving my cargo . AQ 24532 Is my invoice number. Kindly revert .
    My mail id is [email protected]

• Sj
    S j b Nov 22, 2019

I send cargo from jeddah to india in the month of June 2019 I wanted to send some more cargo in July but I was surprised that the jeddah office had closed in few days I contacted the customer. Care at Riyad and they said it was some issue with local reasons and they have closed jeddah office for few months I was ok as long as the cargo send would reach after couple of months I started getting worried and I kept calling then and they kept on giving a date each time I called and then 15 days ago they come up with another story that the cargo has been frozen at Bombay customs and Hence claim compensation my question is what are the options we have against the firm as they have been playing from day one I guess any one else who has had the same story please comment and the possible options available

• Sh
    Sheeja Harris Sep 30, 2019

My name is Mohammed Harris .I used the ABC cargo services(Al Ain to chennai) to send my cargo on 18th of August 2019, it's been 42 days and I still haven't received, kindly let me know when will I be receiving my cargo .They said maximum 15 days. ALN71832 Is my invoice number. Every time I call they tell it's stuck with the customs. Let me know when it will get or not..or we spoiled our money?

• Dx
    Dxbsan Sep 19, 2019

Same reason they are giving me..I too have sent my cargo with them and it’s more than 30 days..it’s fraud company

• Sh
    Sheeja Harris Sep 30, 2019

@Dxbsan yes really it's fraud company..same reason they are giving me also . I too have sent with them and it's more than 42 days...please don't depend ABC cargo.Choose other