Aaron'sge washer and dryer

J Nov 17, 2018

I started contract with Aaron's they delievered washer and dryer was told to go to home depot to get different plug I did that called them to have them come install it the same day within the hour was told the couldn't come out till the next day when they finally showed it was after 8 pm and then was informed need a longer hose and vent cover for dryer the manger said he was going to come out never showed up very poor customer service I have called 3 to 4 time still awaiting a regional manger to return my call NO compassion all it seems to me that don't give a [censored] about their customers and they also hung up on me in the store and left the unit in the middle of my living room floor.So now I am sending it back never even got to use it once.Aarons is worst I wouldn't recommend them to anyone if cabl company comes out they have everything needed to complete the job why shouldn't Aaron also use same practices like ever other quality business does???

ge washer and dryer