7-Elevenovercharged on item

H

Hello, I recently went to one of your stores to purchase snacks with my friend. When I was checking out, the cashier thought that my friend and I were checking out together so he scanned all out items (3). I told him it was separate but I guess he didn't understand. After I checked out and paid, he still charged my friend for her items. I basically paid for her 2 items (around 3 bucks, I paid with a 10 and got 6.80 back. She paid for my 1 item with $2 and got 20 cents back. He said we can just "switch money" but how does she pay me back with only 20 cents when I need more than that? My guess was that he was too lazy to open up the register and do the math. This store also never gives me receipts so there's no way I can send that. I would like my extra money refunded as I am a student and money is tight for me. Thank you for your time.

RESOLVED