7 Eleven 287 Jericho Turnpikestore staff

Highly unprofessional staff do not understand basic English and speak in some foreign Asian language among themselves especially when teenagers and ladies around.

Store staff is either outside the store smoking cigarettes and and have noticed a few enjoying liquor late evenings in parked vehicles.

• Updated by Dustin roads · Jul 21, 2019

Selling and using drugs in and around your product and warehouse

• Me
    melissa griswold Dec 17, 2019

I stopped receiving reward points and would like to know what happened? I had an account, and just now re registered my account using the same information as before. Will this solve the problem?

• De
    Deepak Julka Nov 24, 2019

I filled fuel in my car and i locked my fuel price. I showed it to the salesman bit he did'nt scan that code and charged me full price his name is venkat. He was on the phone continuesly he was talking to someone and was rude as well very disappointed.
    Thanks

• Cu
    Customer 155 Nov 23, 2019

11/15/19 I ordered products on line with 7eleven delivery they charged me for removed items and other items I never received today did not refund my debit card

James Carter Nov 18, 2019

This complaint is in their performance as customer service representative for 7-Eleven Corporation and please do not follow the three step policy, No name tag worn by gentleman calls himself AJ And use profanity to myself and in front of other customers I see why customers are going to be more more to Royal Farm

• Cl
    clairice Bailey Nov 02, 2019

The new cheese is horrible taste like vomit. I'm so sad they did this. I get nachos at least 2x a week but never again. I'm have nacho withdraws lol. Is there a way to get the old cheese back??m

• Ty
    Tyronia Aug 12, 2019

She's not telling the truth when I'm calling at her. I was asking her about the other store which is Tim hortons but she's lying she said that Tim Hortons was closed and then I knew that someone tell her what to do ! But a honest worker will tell the truth. Such a dishonest woman.

• Pr
    Prerana TS Aug 04, 2019

Expired on 8th of july, but still being sold. Realised that the product has expired due to the taste

• Du
    Dustin roads Jul 28, 2019

Mike Ray has been using and selling drugs out of the warehouse and business I don't have any intentions on staying in business with you because of the negative impact it has on my store thank you for your time

• Gj
    Gjr123 Jul 27, 2019

Taking winning tickets and saying I can't cash that in under $100 you have to come back later you have to see the manager not very helpful

• Te
    Terry30 Jun 02, 2019

I never had 711 app downloaded to my device and email. But when i got to enter the last of my info to register it says " sorry but to many accounts have been registered to this device? Please help!?

• Ra
    Rajiv1808 Apr 09, 2019

The gift cards were given by 7- eleven company but still the same are with manager. It has been told by manager to above management that gift cards of 15$ each have already been given which is actually not. These are been used by manager for her person purpose.

Complete exploitation and no action has been taken also making company reputation down

• Mr
    MR Jay Cooper Mar 16, 2019

Sun 10, March, 2019
    I was at the service station when the Indian kept making personal comments about my face way I look and insulting me .
    It is the third time it has occurred I would like him fired . He is not allowed to get into my face about my personal life or look and disrespect myself or bother me when I buy fuel or food .

• Ba
    Barry burke Mar 10, 2019

Late last night he brought a sausage roll from the 711 on hoxton park road ever since his been vomiting and had a huge migraine .
    We had an after hour doctor to tell us it was food posing

Joy Cadoy Feb 25, 2019

I pay in 7-11 this 6:13 in the evening, there wasn't a notification that i pay the bill.. Even the customer service of u usually email me that i paid my bill, but now, why, isnt it posted?

• Be
    Betsy3828 Feb 11, 2019

I bought a store brand pint of ice cream tonight marked as $3.99. The cash register added .30 making the purchase price 4.29. We have no tax on food in pa. I complained without result. It isn't just the .30, it's the idea that they marked one price and charged another.

• Ki
    Kimberlie Quizada Jan 22, 2019

Lagi nalang offline yung cliqq dito sa 7 11 Imus Branch, in front of Robinsons Place Imus. Kala ko ba convenient, pero laging offline? Mag cacash in sa gcash di pwede, tapos ngayon magbabayad for appointment ng passport sa dfa, di din pwede. Nakakairita. Please take an action! Or better pakitanggal nalang dito yung Cliqq. nakakabwisit!!!😡😡

Joshua Germia Jan 05, 2019

I got to the cashier and paid for the load. The 1st 30 pesos load got scanned and i received the load but the 2nd one didnt. I did not get it until now. Its such a waste of money if I didnt get it. Pls help me...

• La
    Launica1 Jan 05, 2019

Hi my boss is very disrespectful calls me names saying I'm harassing her and trying to make me fill out a paper saying I'm harressing her which I never did won't give me house making me upset and don't know what to do pain a suffering knowing ir Xmas please anyone help me

• Jh
    Jhaye Rivera Dec 13, 2018

Napaka bastos po nung lalaking cashier na naka duty kagabi 11/15/18. Nung bumili ako at nagbayad ako ng 1K tas tinanong n'yako kung wala daw ba akomg barya tas nung sumagot ako ng wala po talaga e. Bigla nalang nagdabog, binabagsak yu ng mga barya dun sa lagayan. Sana naman maaksiyunan po yung ganito. Nakaka pang init po ng dugo sa totoo lang.

• Sy
    Syahida Dec 12, 2018

Should give a good counseling to your workers how to give a smile while facing customer. Bad attitude can cause a bad reputation to your branch.

Comment Guidelines