5th Third Bank Mortgage Department — supervisor demeanor
I contacted 5th Third Bank Mortgage Department about waiving my late fee as an active duty military service member. I have signed up for the four payment recurring method via ACH debit each month. The first person I spoke to stated they could not help. I politely asked to a supervisor. The supervisor was officious, unhelpful and when I asked to make a suggestion to the organization (to extend the recurring 4 payment method to indefinite), he talked over me, became extremely belligerent, and very aggressive on the phone. I'd like to continue doing business with 5th Third Bank but unless this issue is addressed, I will refinance my mortgage as quickly as possible.
More 5th Third Bank Mortgage Department Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service!
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off!
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info)
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice
- Fifth Third Bank - new here:)
- Fifth Third Bank - stealing money through overdraft fees!
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory fees and deposit blocks on business checking
- Fifth Third Bank - total disregard of customers
- Fifth Third - lien release