5th Third Bank Mortgage Departmentsupervisor demeanor

F

I contacted 5th Third Bank Mortgage Department about waiving my late fee as an active duty military service member. I have signed up for the four payment recurring method via ACH debit each month. The first person I spoke to stated they could not help. I politely asked to a supervisor. The supervisor was officious, unhelpful and when I asked to make a suggestion to the organization (to extend the recurring 4 payment method to indefinite), he talked over me, became extremely belligerent, and very aggressive on the phone. I'd like to continue doing business with 5th Third Bank but unless this issue is addressed, I will refinance my mortgage as quickly as possible.