The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved 2011 Honda Odyssey — handsfree link doesn't work with iphone
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
BUYERS BEWARE! I leased a 2011 Honda odyssey in April of this year. Brand new. The handsfree link (Bluetooth for your phone thru vehicle's sound system), I discovered after less than 24 hours, is incompatible with my iPhone 4. This was not disclosed to me at the time of sale. Honda claims that they have the incompatibility disclosed on their website but I couldn't find it (even when I was specifically looking after the fact!). They have a spreadsheet that states that all the iPhones (3, 3GS, and 4, both w verizon and AT&T) are incompatible with honda's handsfree link in some way or another, so clearly they were aware of the problem. The sad thing is they don't have a fix for it. Also, the Bluetooth audio is incompatible! How is it that Honda is selling all of these technological features in their cars that don't work! And w apple products! I suggest honda take care of this issue or they will lose all apple customers BC apple customers like me, love their iPhones more than they love their hondas! Honda has certainly lost my family as a customer!
More 2011 Honda Odyssey Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem
- Honda Activa - self start and starting problem
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their crap
- Hero Honda - poor service!
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car
- Honda Fit - auto eco rebate
- Honda Company International - winning prize 400,000.00 bollar
- Honda Aviator Motor Cycle - faulty parts and worst after sales services
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda - honda civic 2.0