The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved 1and1.com — extortion - 1and1 unfair business practice
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I'd like to file a class action lawsuit against this company. Anyone with me?
1and1 is ruining people's credit if people let their subscription expire. That's crazy! I have plenty of hosting accounts on the internet, so I am very familiar with hosting policies. When a subscription expires, and your card is expired, your prepay doesn't go through. That then cancels the account. But I guess 1and1 finds that it's profitable to threaten people with a collection agency if they don't prepay for the next term without clicking the 'cancel' button, which is not even available on your control panel!
Anyone else think this is an unfair business practice? I think we should contact the Abbey Spanier law firm and file a class action lawsuit!
More 1and1.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1&1 Internet, Inc. - billing and collection scam
- 1and1.com - abuse department is actually the billing department
- Aeg Publishing - fraud marketing
- 1and1.com - cancellation and refund policies
- 1and1.com - refused to cancel/delete my account then sent me to collections.
- 1and1.com - horrible cancellation process
- 1and1.com - terrible tech service
- 1and1.com - stay away
- 1and1.com - customer service
- 1and1.com - very bad company