1&1credit card fraud

I had to cancel my credit card due to three fraudulent charges to my account from 1&1 Internet. I have never done business with this company, and I had never heard of this company before searching on the internet. A Google search revealed that fraud seems to be common practice for this company. How are the authorities not able to put an end to this and shut this "company" down?

Max Lucas Nov 02, 2017

Same here! Just got a call from my credit card fraud dept. They declined charge, called to tell me and are sending out a new card. Not sure if these guys got my ## by the Equifax breech or not sure how they got my info. But I never heard of them until they tried to charge my card for $197. I hope the go to jail!