Having problems with Zulily?

Zulily reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 28, 2011. The latest review Deliveries Scottsdale Arizona was posted on Jul 21, 2021. The latest complaint order and paid for in november was resolved on Dec 19, 2014. Zulily has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 155 reviews. Zulily has resolved 21 complaints.

Zulily Customer Service Contacts

2601 Elliott Ave STE 200
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zulily Customer Service. Initial Zulily complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Zulily above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zulily. Discuss the issues you have had with Zulily and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Zulily Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Zulilyzulily credit disappeared after a month of non use and not put my back on my account

In September I received an order and one of the shirts I received had a tear in it, so I emailed customer service and later that day it was worked out that I received a $10.00 credit and a new shirt. Today, only a month later, I went to checkout a few items and there was no credit. I reached out to customer service thinking that they could just fix the issue but no. The woman helping me just restated my problem in multiple emails back and forth and the end result was that I still didn't get my credit and she did not respond to my last two emails. Not sure what happened here, but it is not okay to give your customers credit and then take it away a month later... in hopes they would forget? Ignoring your customers is not a good way to run a business.

Zulilydoes not inform that some items may not be returnable.

Bought 2 pairs of boots with them and then found out they do not take all returns. Tried to call them but could never get through. This was my first time ordering from this company but I know I will never go there again. They have limited sizes, colors, and I think some of the prices are higher than shopping at stores that carry the same or similar merchandise. So sorry I even bothered to go on the site. And to top it off the boots do not fit me so I am out my money.

Zulily — mass cancellations

I received numerous messages over the past several days stating that they had received my request and my...

Zulily — never ever ever again

They are more than appalling. Several times I ordered and several times they shipped me absolutely different...

Echo Lake

Zulily — page disappeared as I was ordering so I placed 3 orders

September 10, 2017 Page disappeared 3 times as I was ordering so I placed 3 orders & didn't realize it. I wa...

Zulilyshoes

I just ordered $113 worth of heels and sandals, and then I read all these bad reviews now I'm really nervous. when I receive my products I will post photos.

*************Edit:
      My order came within 3 days and I live in Hawaii and The heels I ordered arrived in a bag, the boxes were in good shape, the shoes were perfect, nothing missing or anything that looks odd, I am tall.. with a size 10 in feet, but if your thinking of ordering shoes it'd be better to order an 11 for comfort.

shoes

Zulilyreturn of produce

I went backwards and forwards with emails for weeks as I bought a sub quality, second rate, handbag. This cost me about A$150. It was really very poor quality and did not look like the photo on Zulily site which was a gorgeous shiny leather with matching strap. The bag I received was shabby, dull, strap did not match the bag. I am in a remote area in Australia so things do not arrive by road or post very quickly. Zulily were aware of this in all the emails that went back and forth including their demands for photos of the received bag which were sent (around 4 photos). It's now been about 3 months since I ordered the bag and about 6 weeks since I returned the bag to Zulily. I am now emailing them again and they want the tracking number, photos of my receipt etc which I cannot find. The bag was returned to their Australian address and they would have received it long ago, however, they keep emailing me with automated wording and then with excuses about how I cannot get a refund with photos and tracking number. I have the post office receipt and that's about it. Being from northern Australia, the postage was quite expensive on top of the cost of the bag. I chose to send it by road as it was cheaper. I do a lot of online shopping and I've never had problems with any other online retailer when it comes to returning an item. Nor has an item ever been "lost" on the way. I'm not even asking for a refund. I've told them a credit will be fine and I've even purchased some clothing for my granddaughter since this debacle as an act of good faith. But... nothing. They are quite happy to keep my $150 and now that I've returned the shabby awful bag, they'll keep that too. They need to go back to the initial emails, read through them, see the photos I already sent, and give me a credit. Just give me a credit.

Zulilywrong quilt set.

I have just received a Quilt cover set today, but unfortunately it is the wrong one.
          I ordered a Queen size 4 piece quilt set order number [protected], in a mint and white colour.
          You have sent me a Gold and Taupe set number SHU [protected], which is nothing like what I ordered.
          I am very disappointed as it is a birthday present for my Granddaughter. Can you please rectify this ASAP as her birthday was last week.
          Date received 21/8/2017

Shipment ID; ZL33FEC28E Shipping Facility; R Ship date 12 August 2017
          Ship to Martha Pinckney
          My name is Raewyne Leeds 31/25th Avenue Sawtell N.S.W. Australia.

Zulilypoor quality boots (black anastasia boot) sku [protected]

Shipment ID: ZL341FEC2B Ship date: Aug 16, 2017
            SKU: [protected].

The quality and workmanship of the boots are sloppy. The right boot has the heel falling off and not enough material to hold it together.

The right boot has a figure 8 on its side on the top foot above one's toes. It is impossible to rub it out. It is permanently there.

I would appreciate your refunding my money for this purchase.

Contact info: Gail Irwin [protected] or [protected]@msn.com

• Updated by Gail Irwin · Aug 18, 2017

Please refund my money paid for the boots

Zulilybantambagels order # [protected]. arrived thawed

I received my bantam bagel order today. The package was completely thawed. It should have arrived frozen. The dry ice was no longer present. In looking at the label it appears delivery was to be 2 day air. Not sure it was delivered on time. None of the packages were frozen. Most were only barely cool and some were no longer even cool.
              I would like to request a refund if possible.

Zulilydelivery time

I placed any order for a Blazer over 2 weeks ago and I still have not received it? I have never ordered anything online before and waited this long? If I would have known that Zulily's shipping is so slow, I never would have ordered from them. I could have ordered the exact same item from many other online retailers, but I thought that I would give Zulily a try. This will most likely be my first and last order with Zulily, if I ever receive my Blazer?
                Very Disappointing.
                Regrets

Zulilyzulily online orders - frocks

I was really disappointed when I received my order.in any online purchase, a picture cannot represent an item and it is true with zulily. It is good in presentation in website and when it is comes to actual goods it is the worst. I ordered 5 frocks of size 6, the quality of the frocks are [censor] and not one frock is of the same size (They are defining size charts, not as in the website). Out of the 5, one frock was in a size only a two year old can wear.

The beauty is they have a non return policy.

Waste of money

Bad service, poor quality, worst customer satisfcation

Zulily — fraud totaling over $2500.00

At 4:30 a.m. Friday, May 26, 2017 someone used my Zulily account to purchase over $2500.00 in merchandise. I...

Zulilyshoes. sku [protected] and sku29518363

I ordered two pair of espadrilles.. They are so stiff. I Can't wear them!! Lilac slip on espadrilles and Turquoise handmade espadrilles. They are terrible!!! I want a return label for these shoes . I have read the reviews on here and if this isn't taken care of I Will send a complaint to the Better Business Site!! My name is Nancy Bay. 217 n Washington apt 212 Iola, Kansas 66749

Zulily — scam

Fraud Received today 24 May 2017 Transaction ID : 7AV412544Z65428V Payment : $89.82 Can I do not have a...

Zulily — false purchase

I have received an email from Paypal that i have made a payment of $89.82 on May 12 2017 transaction number...

Zulily.comzulily is not giving me my money back!

I was charged twice for the same order and still can't get a refund. I have already received my order and everything could have been ok if they wouldn't have billed me twice.
                      I contacted Zulily regarding my money and they said that I will receive my refund within a couple of weeks. That didn't happen.
                      I'm still trying to get my money back but all I'm getting is empty promises and nothing more. I have never expected something like that from Zulily.
                      I will not buy from them again!

Zulilyclothing

I have ordered from these jokers several times over half the items I ordered were the wrong size - the scam is they cut the size labels out of the clothing and send whatever they happen to have and attach a tag that has the size you want on it. It cost about half as much to send it back so people usually just give it away. I have called and complained, emailed and messaged them but they won't budge on their return policy which is a joke.
                        I have renamed the company Screwlilly

Zulily — [protected]

This Product was delivered by UPS Friday 5/12/2017. The packaging had damage and when we opened it the one...

Zulily — ananda's collection white scoop-neck dress

The item said one size Plus but the item is not a plus item I wear 2X and I thought I was getting something...