Complaints & Reviews

delivery time

I placed any order for a Blazer over 2 weeks ago and I still have not received it? I have never ordered anything online before and waited this long? If I would have known that Zulily's shipping is so slow, I never would have ordered from them. I could have ordered the exact same item from many other online retailers, but I thought that I would give Zulily a try. This will most likely be my first and last order with Zulily, if I ever receive my Blazer?
Very Disappointing.
Regrets

zulily online orders - frocks

I was really disappointed when I received my order.in any online purchase, a picture cannot represent an item and it is true with zulily. It is good in presentation in website and when it is comes to actual goods it is the worst. I ordered 5 frocks of size 6, the quality of the frocks are [censor] and not one frock is of the same size (They are defining size charts, not as in the website). Out of the 5, one frock was in a size only a two year old can wear.

The beauty is they have a non return policy.

Waste of money

Bad service, poor quality, worst customer satisfcation

fraud totaling over $2500.00

At 4:30 a.m. Friday, May 26, 2017 someone used my Zulily account to purchase over $2500.00 in merchandise. I discovered this a few hours later upon checking my email and see 8 receipts from PayPal for 'my' purchases. I also have several emails confirming my 'new shipping address' for these items - which is in Los Angeles. I immediately dispute all charges via PayPal and call Zulily. 4 packages had already shipped (amazing to me being Zulily!) and they 'can't stop them but will absorb the cost.' Then, he cancels the rest. I get an email saying $1200+ was cancelled but I have yet to see any form of refund or credit back to my PayPal. He closes my account so now I can't even see the status. I've spoken to PayPal and they removed my billing agreement with Zulily BUT the charges have already gone through to my checking account (that's what I had my PayPal linked to) and have cleared. I've gone to my bank and filed a fraud claim on all of them and given them a written statement. In the meantime, I was able to call UPS and Fed Ex and cancel those shipments myself - something Zulily couldn't do even though at that point they were only 'shipping label created' status. I even was able to get UPS to stop the delivery when 2 of the packages were 'out for delivery'. All are now marked 'returning to sender'. I have yet to see any attempt at giving me any of my money back from Zulily - even the ones they said they canceled. And I have an email saying so. The guy on the phone was less than helpful and I find this all highly suspicious. Zulily needs to be held accountable. I will not take a loss of $2500 especially when half of it was 'canceled' and the other half is headed back to them!!!

shoes. sku [protected] and sku29518363

I ordered two pair of espadrilles.. They are so stiff. I Can't wear them!! Lilac slip on espadrilles and Turquoise handmade espadrilles. They are terrible!!! I want a return label for these shoes . I have read the reviews on here and if this isn't taken care of I Will send a complaint to the Better Business Site!! My name is Nancy Bay. 217 n Washington apt 212 Iola, Kansas 66749

scam

Fraud
Received today 24 May 2017
Transaction ID : 7AV412544Z65428V
Payment : $89.82 Can
I do not have a paypal account nor do I shop at Zulily.
Zulily has a responsibility to look into this fraud. I see the exact same email was received by others.

The claim is that payment is for the ongoing support and maintenance of my account. What account ? I don't have one...

false purchase

I have received an email from Paypal that i have made a payment of $89.82 on May 12 2017 transaction number "7AV412544Z65428V" to "Zulily.com", and invoice ID- [protected]"
Problem is, i do not have a Paypal account, and never knew that "Zulily" existed!
Need to resolve why i got this email...and how this has happenned!
Have received this email in my "[protected]@sympatico.ca" email address, and not sure how paypal got it, as i do not have a paypal account!
Please look into this, to ease my conscience of this fraudulant action!
Thank you for your time!

Annielo May 23, 2017

I received the exact same email today. It is definitely a phishing/scam email. Mine also quoted an emaill address that I do not have a paypal account on. I tried logging into zulily with that email address just in case. It was not associated with an account. I hope you didn't click any of the links.

• Ha
    Harpreet Kaur Happy Jan 16, 2019

I also lost 13.120USD last time also the same amount was deducted from another site. how can we retrieve the money? ** PURCHASES & SERVICES ZULILY 877-779-5615 US USD 13.120

zulily is not giving me my money back!

I was charged twice for the same order and still can't get a refund. I have already received my order and everything could have been ok if they wouldn't have billed me twice.
I contacted Zulily regarding my money and they said that I will receive my refund within a couple of weeks. That didn't happen.
I'm still trying to get my money back but all I'm getting is empty promises and nothing more. I have never expected something like that from Zulily.
I will not buy from them again!

clothing

I have ordered from these jokers several times over half the items I ordered were the wrong size - the scam is they cut the size labels out of the clothing and send whatever they happen to have and attach a tag that has the size you want on it. It cost about half as much to send it back so people usually just give it away. I have called and complained, emailed and messaged them but they won't budge on their return policy which is a joke.
I have renamed the company Screwlilly

[protected]

This Product was delivered by UPS Friday 5/12/2017. The packaging had damage and when we opened it the one...

Zulily

ananda's collection white scoop-neck dress

The item said one size Plus but the item is not a plus item I wear 2X and I thought I was getting something...

disappointed

Ordered some clothing and shoes from Zulily over a month ago and paid $400 for my entire order.
When I received the package I saw that two items were missing so I contacted Zulily to ask about the missing products. Their rep claimed that these items were no longer available and were removed from my order. They said that refund was impossible and offered me a credit. I refused but they claimed that was their last and only offer.
I had no idea these two dresses were not in stock, there was no information on their site. In my opinion everything was only their fault and that's sad that they refused to take responsibility ad simply abandoned their customer.

infant bodysuits

I ordered bodysuits for my first grandchild. What I got was shoddy craftsmanship. The snaps at the seat were hard to open and re-snap. The print was not of good quality. The customer service rep was dry. Her response: Some things can be returned, some can't. Did you read the fine print? I am not impressed. I will not shop here again. EVER. What I will do, however, is share my experience with anyone who will listen.

quality of merchandise and return policy

I placed my order for 6 dresses; I received 3 of these today. The quality of the product is very poor; I...

they are very unprofessional

I won't be shopping here again - absolutely terrible website! Purchased three items from www.zulily.com and received only one item. Zulily support said that the rest two items were no longer available. I told them that there was no information about that on their website and they said that things like that sometimes happen. They did apologize but that did not change anything - my two items were missing and they still had mo money.
I asked for a refund and they said sure but that was just another lie. Where is my money? I want to get my refund as soon as possible and I'm already sick and tired of waiting. I will not buy anything from this site again, they are very unprofessional and can't fix their own mistakes!

the app is crap and only a 30 min cancel period available

I accidentally hit the order button without knowing it at the bottom of the app screen. I had over $500!! ...

shipping charges that were supposed to be free

I placed an order and it stated that my next order would have free shipping...so I stared placing my next order and it said that there were no free shipping with this order... its the same item but in different color so i know there is not a different in weight of item to charge me... please contact me and explain why they say free shipping and not honor it.

do not buy from them, you will regret that!

I've purchased a dress from this store and my item was shipped to the wrong address and these thieves did not care! Instead of helping me they claimed that it was all my fault. I have no idea where my dress went to, they refused to give me the address and when I demanded my money back they said that was impossible because dress was shipped!! They did not help me, I was left alone and had no idea what to do next. I'm still trying to get my money back but they keep saying that's impossible. Zulily is the worst company I have ever deal with, they don't care about their customers and they don't want to do anything even if that is their mistake!! Do not buy from them, you will regret that!

• Ol
    Ollie'smum Apr 12, 2017

Same thing happened to me. Have had no problem with my zulily orders until now. My order went to the wrong address as my granddaughter had moved but hadn't told me.
    E-mailed zulily but have received no acknowledgement or reply. So...what to do next. It seems that the after sales service is non-existent.

VERY DISAPPOINTED. DONT KNOW IF I CAN EVER ORDER FROM THR SITE AGAIN WHICH IS A SHAME S I HAVE RECEIVED VERY GOOD PRODUCTS.

order# [protected]

I have contacted your company several times for a return label, as simple as that and two of the reps said they were sending me one via email which I never received and then I was advised that one would be sent to me via USPS on 1-20 by a reps name of Akesia T. and to this date have not received a simple return label. Is the label actually on its way??

The fabrics are very itchy and flamboyant. Not to my taste and would like a credit to my account asap...Please will someone take care of this matter ASAP...

Francine Handshew

item [protected]

Item was ordered December 2nd and meant to be a Christmas present. Arrived January 14th. Image our dismay...

Zulily

delivery

I ordered 2 shirts on Nov. 29th it is now Dec. 27th and I've got nadda.
What is with this "code" in tracking information:
23 Dec 2016 16:00
Order Dispatched - Location: HK HKG ? So now I know that at 4PM on the 23rd of Dec. my shirts left somewhere.
From the other reviews I've read I am almost afraid to see the quality of what I did order. Sorry I didn't read them before I ordered.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices