Having problems with MadeInChina?

MadeInChina reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 31, 2009. The latest review unauthorized order fashion design 6d ergonomic wired gaming mouse was posted on Jul 15, 2017. The latest complaint goods never received, no refund made was resolved on Jan 27, 2010. MadeInChina has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 14 reviews. MadeInChina has resolved 3 complaints.

MadeInChina Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MadeInChina Customer Service. Initial MadeInChina complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MadeInChina above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MadeInChina. Discuss the issues you have had with MadeInChina and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MadeInChina Complaints & Reviews

Made-in-china.comunauthorized order fashion design 6d ergonomic wired gaming mouse

Tonight I received an email thanking me for my order of the above referenced item. Transaction ID # 294406Y9A6588H
Transaction Total: $8.95

Order tells me my account has been charged. I have never heard of this
company and did not order this item. The email format indicates this "unauthorized Purchase" was made thru PayPal ..and it is a "Notification of Purchase on my account...what account are they talking about????

I want this charge removed and I do NOT want to receive this item...if I do, I will throw it out.

CYNTHIA P. ZUNIGA
[protected]

• Updated by CindyPZ · Jul 15, 2017

I explained my full complaint herein above.

• Updated by CindyPZ · Jul 15, 2017

I have informed all my credit card companies of this fraudelent charge.

Madeinchina.com — fake & fraud website

we have make deal of aluminium scrap with two Chinese companies name handan fubon metal technology & xingtai...

Madeinchina.com — fraud website

In February 2017, i deal with two companies with the help of madeinchina.com website when i arrive china and...

Madeinchina.comextra $1000

Do not buy from this website Madeinchina, they are the worst to deal with. I didn't read the reviews and took a risk to buy something from this site. I purchased something cheap because I had no idea how good this site was and only wanted to try it.
    My card was immediately charged and next day it was charged again and a sum of $1000 was deducted from my account! I tried to reach someone from Madeinchina to find what was that all about but they did not reply. Not only they stole my money, but I also didn't receive my order. I will hire a lawyer because I don't see any other ways to resolve this. I want my money back!

Madeinchina.comfraud!

I've purchased several items from www.madeinchina.com website. They did not accept PayPal and that seemed strange, but the seller assured me everything will be fine. They said that in case if I will not be satisfied with my products I will get e refund. I can't say anything about the product itself because I never received anything. When I asked for a refund they refused and said that my order was shipped so it was impossible to cancel my order. I'm out of money thanks to these scammers!

Madeinchina.comnever received my stuff

www.madeinchina.com is a scam! I've ordered few things from them and after I paid they just disappeared! They took my money and never provided me my tracking number and I heard nothing from them. Tried to contact them many times, but there was no response. Wasted my money on nothing! My order was placed in late February and it is now April and I have no idea where my stuff is! This was my first online shopping experience ever and I'm very disappointed and in my opinion all this online shopping is not safe.

• Ho
            Housna May 20, 2016

Hello,
            I want to order from MAGIC STYLE INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD

Are they Genuine?

I don't want to be a victim.

Thanks

Housna

Madeinchina.comstay away from this website

So i placed an order and maybe this was my mistake for not writing down my order number right after my payment was accepted, but i never received a confirmation email and my online account (which you have to register for) was not created. So i contacted them with all of the information I had, shipping address, billing address, amount of order and they said they couldn't help me without the order number and not to worry because payments aren't released until i confirm that i have received my order. well i have no idea if or when this order is coming because i can't track it! So now, i have to sit and wait for either 1) the order to show up or 2) my funds to be released back into my bank account. NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN! I order wholesale a lot and i have NEVER had this problem until I decided to try a different site!

Made-in-china.com — scam

I just got scammed today by a company in china by 450$ The company name is intedy tehnology limited. The...

Madeinchina.comI order a wedding dress from this madeinchina.com, and that was big mistake

I order a wedding dress from this madeinchina.com. And that was big mistake. First they send me big a mean big dress and then they send me little bet smaller, but still big. And the dress has not look like in the picture. Now they are telling me the dress is right size and the best quality. I would NEVER EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SIDE. IT IS ALL FAKE.

Made-in-china.com — greatest scam on net!

After being a SCAM victim of the “made-in-china” website and the scammers that they allow to...

Made In China — goods paid for and not received

Beware of the "Made In China" organisation which represents itself as an agent for a large number of...

Madeinchina.com — goods never received, no refund made

I have been dealing with the Website Made in China .com and it seems they have taken my money, never sent any...

Madeinchina.comfraudulant product

I got ripped off from a merchant of www.madeinchina.com, the seller was haojie988 and they advertised screw ack stud 14k earrings, I got $1.00 costume earrins that were not screw back and were not even 14k plated, they were painted gold!!!

The seller told me they were similar and I should be happy with these earrings, they offered me $10 back to just be quiet and not do a chargeback through PayPal, the are concerned that the SCAM will be uncovered. Madeinchina claims they hold the oney in an escrow account until you are happy.

When I took these earrings to 2 different jewely stores I was told these are were the worst imitations they have seen, they guessed these were worth at most $1.00.

fraudulant product
              fraudulant product

• Bi
                  bisesa Feb 17, 2011

I paid for an order on madeinchina.com on the 4th of February . Up to now i have not received the my items, my account shows that one is shipped and i tried to track it using the number the seller haoyun9898 gave me but the response is that the tracking number is wrong or try latter. For these other two item, on seller happy2009168 said they need an addition USD 25 to shipp my item and the other seller dealxtreme(dxshop) tells me the item is ot of stock. Is madeinchina.com a scam or what? Iam still waiting for the items, this is the second week. contact me on [email protected]

• Ri
                  ripped of by haojie988 Nov 16, 2009

The seller told me that they are going to sue me for letting people know what they are running a scam.

Madeinchina.comthere is no real customer protection

Be careful about this untruthful shoping site :
                Madeinchina.com

Hi dear freinds,

I have to inform you about untruthful shopping website in below for just giving you information about these conmen sellers that they are selling some fake and imitation items with false description to deceive customers to buy something rubbish products. Just be careful dealing with this shopping site because there is nothing protection from sellers, customer service and nobody will take responsible of item's description. Maybe if you would notice to be deceived from seller they want to small partial refund you which would be still nothing. Please spread this message in large space of internet for other people.

Don't trust this site at all: madeinchina.com