Zbiddy.comFailure to send won product

M

I bid on a Dyson vacuum cleaner and got the message "You are high bidder".
Zbiddy.com charged my Debit card for the price of $18.99 that I won the bid with, but NEVER SENT ME THE VACUUM CLEANER!! It is unethical and I want a full refund from ZBiddy. I got into an online chat with them, and they just walked out on me without resolving the problem. The company is not holding up their end of a competitive auction by not giving their customers the items they successfully bid on - while taking the money from the customer. It is FRAUD!!!

Michael D. Woody
[protected]@comcast.net

• Bu
    bufordgem Jan 29, 2013

I won an auction and got the product shipped within 3 days. Thanks Zbiddy.

• Ra
    ralphray Mar 22, 2013

Zbiddy is not fraudulent.And bid packages are non refundable

• Te
    terrymccloud Apr 04, 2013

zbiddy has shipped all the products which I won. you should contact their customer support.

• Sh
    shannontravasso Apr 08, 2013

.i never faced such problems.I agree with you.The things i won were always shipped to me in time. Zbiddy never indulge in such malpractices.

• Sh
    shannontravasso Apr 08, 2013

I never faced such situation. Check with zbiddy one more time.

• Be
    bellaollens Apr 08, 2013

I think their support people can help you. They are nice.

johnmayer Apr 14, 2013

Myself has won several auctions here. Zbiddy is a genuine penny auction site.

• Fl
    Florence Nightingale Apr 15, 2013

I won several auctions on Zbiddy and had been the highest bidder. I got my item shipped after paying shipping and handling charges. You should get in touch with their customer support team at [protected]