Zbiddy.com — Failure to send won product
I bid on a Dyson vacuum cleaner and got the message "You are high bidder".
Zbiddy.com charged my Debit card for the price of $18.99 that I won the bid with, but NEVER SENT ME THE VACUUM CLEANER!! It is unethical and I want a full refund from ZBiddy. I got into an online chat with them, and they just walked out on me without resolving the problem. The company is not holding up their end of a competitive auction by not giving their customers the items they successfully bid on - while taking the money from the customer. It is FRAUD!!!
Michael D. Woody
More Zbiddy.com Complaints & Reviews
- Zbiddy.com - Fraud
- Zbiddy - Fraudulent Charges
- Zbiddy - Marketing Scam
- Zbiddy.com - Calling this gambling game an &auction& is a perversion of the language
- Zbiddy.com - Site deficiencies
- Zbiddy.com, Egift Cards, Ebook Gift Cards - Site did not provide email instructions provide products
- Zbiddy.com - I was immediately charged $99 upon entering my credit card information
- Zbiddy.com - Unauthorized Transaction for $119
- Zbiddy - They won't refund my money
- Zbiddy - Fraud