Zazzle — wedding invitations
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! I WISH I HAD KNOWN BEFORE I ORDERED MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING INVITATIONS. PLACED 1 ORDER W 6 ITEMS. TOTAL DECEPTION: 4 SHIPMENTS WHICH WAS NEVER DIVULGED WHEN 1 ORDER WAS PLACED.
LOST ORDERS, TRACKING INFO NOT UPDATED FOR 5 DAYS, UNKEPT PROMISES RE: EXPEDIATED SHIPPING. STILL AWAITING LAST ITEM - TRACKING SHOWS IT WAS PICKED UP IN RENO 5 DAYS AGO and have not received them in NY. Tracking shows UPS was shipping choice (although all other items came USPS). Called UPS for update and was told their service UPS Mail Innovations actually contracts with USPS and they have no tracking info from that point on. What kind of company is this??? A decptive one!!
I'm begging you not to do business with this co - you'll be sorry if you do. I wish someone warned me now I'm paying the price!!!
More Zazzle Complaints & Reviews
- Zazzle.com - online fraud 
- Zazzle Black - charges credit card without authorization 
- Zazzle.com - scam 
- Zazzle.com - black membership scam 
- Zazzle.com - content management team 
- Zazzle - enforcing policy to independant contractors 
- Zazzle - business cards/printing error
- Zazzle - crappy printing and worse customer service!
- Zazzle.com - this company appears to be in serious need of an audit on their trading practices 
- Zazzle - very disorganized and unprofessional company