Having problems with Zazzle?

Zazzle reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 15, 2009. The latest review Something Has Changed was posted on Feb 19, 2021. The latest complaint I haven't received the product after I paid. was resolved on Dec 11, 2014. Zazzle has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 108 reviews. Zazzle has resolved 21 complaints.

Zazzle Customer Service Contacts

Thu12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zazzle Customer Service. Initial Zazzle complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Zazzle above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zazzle. Discuss the issues you have had with Zazzle and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Zazzle Complaints & Reviews

Zazzle poir quality and customer service

I ordered invitations. I emailed the company to ask them to check the appearance of the layout before printing because I didn't want them printed wrong. Well they printed them anyway and they were wrong. I returned them and the company refused to credit me any portion of the return costs for shipping. This company's products aren't as nice in person as on line. Don't waste your time or your money on this website. Its like Vista print. Spend the extra few bucks on the other sites for a much more superior product and way more helpful customer service.

Zazzle poor customer service, slow shipping

Upon each of several attempts to contact customer service, a recording indicated that, "Due to an excessive call volume your..." In other words, you are going to wait longer than expected-much longer. For me, I waited 32 minutes before I spoke to a customer service representative regarding an item that hadn't been shipped. The email that I sent to Zazzle took 5 days before I received a response. Tracking indicated that a label was created on March 31st, but the item wasn't shipped until April 7th.

It is evident that Zazzle's customer service department is understaffed and overwhelmed and shipping is slow. You certainly get the impression that the customer just isn't important to them. Perhaps, your experience will be better.

I would not recommend this business to anyone.

• Dc
        dc_designco May 19, 2015

Ordered 1 item I designed as a gift and Zazzle cancelled it without notice. I ordered a 3-ring binder from another vendor on Zazzle and they also cancelled that totally legitimate order. No notice was sent to me. This company is a joke.

• Do
        Doug Anonymous May 20, 2013

Zazzle did not provide every product purchased. They were contacted and made aware of the missing item but did not send a replacement. This company also does not seem to be interested in providing a refund. By reading other reviews of zazzle it is clear they will not honour a transaction and cannot be trusted.

• Fr
        Fritz H. Sep 13, 2012

Ordered bumper stickers from Zazzle - - - paid by credit card on their site.
        they shipped items that are "bumper sticker" in size, but are simply "poster" material - - - no way to attach to your bumper.
        BEWARE - - still waiting for their response and my refund.

• Bl
        blank Feb 26, 2009

Zazzle seems to not feel that paying their contributers is a big deal. See this forum post

Zazzle zazzle will not answer phones and will not provide return authorization

Zazzle will not answer phones and will not provide return authorization number to allow return. If you purchase from this company you are on your own. I have notified the Attorney General's Office. I do not file complaints like this...this is a first. The shirt sent to me for Christmas was a child's size, not the advertised adult Medium size. There is no way to make the return. I have called corporate, support and emailed the company several times. I have submitted their on-line return request for RMA. No response. 0.

Zazzle — Will not respond to correct their mistake

“Placed an order for multiple luggage tags as Christmas office gifts...one of the tags came in with the...

Zazzle horrible customer service, unable to contact

The worst company I have ever dealt with by far. I ordered a plaque with a poem which was to be personalized with the name of a pet we recently lost. I entered all my information, but was never given the option to personalize. I tried calling customer service immediately, but sat on hold for over 30 minutes and my call never got answered. However, that very same hour, I got an e-mail saying my product already shipped!! I tried reaching them again the following three days, but was never able to get through. Today, I received the plaque and fully expected it not to be personalized. Well, I got a surprise...IT WAS PERSONALIZED WITH THE NAME OF A PET THAT WASN'T MINE!!! I have no clue where they got the name from; must have drawn it out of a hat. Tonight, I sat on hold for 42 minutes, 38 seconds before hanging up. I truly don't believe they even have customer service agents answering the phone. While this was a small cost, I'm determined to get my money back and be sure they will pay for shipping return. I will be filing with the BBB if I get no e-mail response. Bottom line...go elsewhere. This company REALLY STINKS.

Zazzle.comI haven't received the product after I paid.

/I purchased a cute iphone 6 case from this website: http://www.zazzle.com. The order was placed on 11/27/14, and as of 12/11/14 i still haven't received the product. I tried to call the customer service phone line but there was no one be able to pick up the call. I sent email and no one responded to it. As what it says on the website, it only takes 4-7 business days for the product to be delivered. I will definitely dispute the charge.

Zazzle beware poor service

ARE YOU THINKING OF USING ZAZZLE? BEWARE!!!

I am an artist/designer on Zazzle. I've been selling products there for 7 years and in the last year I've seen them crumble into a terrible company! NO QUALITY CONTROL, APPARENTLY

The printing is horrendous - terrible results on my last three orders of my own products! Business cards had a line through the front design and had to be redone. The ornaments came out so color saturated I couldn't imagine giving them away or even using them myself. They were downright ugly. Customer Service had them redone and the second ones were equally bad.

A calendar I ordered stopped at October - completely left our November and December. I wrote Nov. 17th and waited for a response until Nov. 22 then wrote again. Nov 25th they wrote back that the calendar is being redone.

For a different issue I called and spent 45 minutes on hold and finally got a young man. I asked about a pricing issue where Zazzle is charging more than the 15% I put on their base price. Where is that extra money going and why is that happening? I have no idea and I was promised an answer from the accounting department. I got one of their infamous, scripted email answers that have nothing to do with the specific question or issue (I HATE THOSE EMAILS). Another call, another loooong wait, and no answer. I wrote a testy email and still no answer. Something isn't right, or if it is right they won't explain it to me.

I just got 3 emails saying 3 products were removed from my store. No specific info in the emails so I had no idea what in the world they thought was wrong. I called - waited more than 15 minutes for a person. Explained to her and she put me on hold for another 10 minutes or so while she tried to find out the reason for the removal. When she came back she had a total nonsense answer so I asked her to please give me to a supervisor. I was on hold for more than 15 minutes before she came back and said she was transferring me to a supervisor. The call went to another person's voice mail, not to the supervisor. Totally unacceptable! My work is 100% original and always family viewing.

There is no communication. There are emails which make no sense and show me that the person sending them didn't read my email and didn't even care about the details of the problems.

I have no answers about the pricing issue or why my products were removed. I can't trust them to create an acceptable, never mind a quality item, and they do not EVER do customer service the way it should be done. I managed large customer service departments throughout my career and I know whereof I speak.

Carol S

zazzle.com.auI haven't received order and no idea what to do now

Don’t deal with the company www.zazzle.com.au. I ordered invitations and T-shirts from them, but they only told me that my order was shipped. After that no info or updates. I sent emails and called them, but no one replied. I tried to call them every day, but the phone was busy or no one picked up. The worst services and not recommended website.The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

zazzle.cahigh prices and no refund

I ordered case for phone and T-shirt from www.zazzle.ca. The total price was $60, and when I noticed it, I decided to cancel my order. I contacted the customer services and asked if they would return my money. The agent agreed and after that I heard some fake promises. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Zazzle lied about merchandise delivery

I ordered a personalized ornament from this company on December 16, only because the website promised delivery by Christmas. I have emailed twice, and no one has responded. When you call the toll free number, it says they are too busy to take your call.
                  I finally got a tracking number, which state that the item will be delivered on December 26!
                  It is unbelievable to try to deal with this company.
                  They take your money and don't even attempt to deliver the merchandise on time!

Zazzle.comnever received product. customer service awful!

BEWARE! Zazzle.com is awful. Made a purchase on Dec. 1. December 10 still did not receive item, but credit card was charged. Tried emailing and calling, but no response. Finally, 3 days later, Zazzle.com emailed me back to say the item was never picked up by the carrier and to SEND ITEM BACK FOR A REFUND! How can I send something back when I never received it? When I called customer service, they left me on hold until closing time and never answered the phone. I am still waiting for a refund. Go to stamps.com, shutterfly.com, tinyprints.com - anywhere, but here.

• Gh
                        gheewhiz Jan 03, 2014

they never answer the phone on hold for 45 minutes twice can you imagine what it would be like if you had to return something its always a tell tale sign to stay away from a company like this its too bad because they have nice products

zazzle inc — worst employee

the worst company i ever worked for. all the supervisors there are bad and they only get along with their...

Zazzle / Custom Mugscrappy product shipped

I went to the Zazzle website and they were advertising custom made mugs where you could give them your logo and they would print it on a white mug. They showed a demo image of what it looked like and it was sharp. I was hopeful that it would look remotely like the example picture. I paid over $20 and received my mug quickly in the mail. It was a shoddy faded design on the mug and looked like crap. I was shocked that someone working for Zazzle would put the product into a box and say "yea, looks decent." Classic bait and switch maneuver. Do not buy a custom mug from this company unless you want to make a donation for a subpar faded mug. I learned that I must do a little more online research before hitting the buy button. Shame on me but hopefully some other "prospective sucker" will read this post and avoid my online mug mugging.

Zazzle.comavoid it, go somewhere else

The website itself is great. My customer service hero Leonard was awesome and did the best he could to help me the 2 times my order was canceled. Once for a design thought to be infringing on copyrights and another because the same desing wouldn't work for embroidering. Awful policy not to just place order on hold and call customer to discuss problems. Wasted SOOO much time recreating items for replacing orders.

Sweatshirt printing great on 1 of 3 items, other 2 very askew. in process of sending pictures to Zazzle. Not sure yet how this will be handled. Fingers crossed I have Leonard again to help me out. Could only give 1 instead of all 3 as gift.

Because of such a hassle I've had (more than any other ordering experience, online or through phone/catalogs) I wouldn't recommend zazzle to anyone. Its a shame since I originally was telling all of my family/friends about it. Would hate to have them go through the same time wasting ordering process as I have, AND get a crappy printing job, and blame me directly.

Zazzle.comas a seller, they'll do anything to keep the little money you made

As a seller, they'll do anything to keep the little money you made. They rely on the slavery of others. The most anyone can make, doing full time with amazing art, would probably just be hundreds. Not all it's made out to be.

As a buyer, everything is over priced. I get phone cases from skinit.com instead. Zazzle just seams to be one giant money machine and I don't like that... wouldn't reccomend.

• Ad
                              adam carington Oct 08, 2014

The reason why is because they have to pay a royalty to the entity that uploaded the art, picture etc...and it is based on a mimimum sales amount less the marked up from them. So they try to extend the delivery to keep the $$$down so they can keep more in thier pocket. Basically its tiered in an unrealistic way, so its nearly impossible to get paid from them.

Zazzle.comthey never told me it failed to deliver and there was no communication

Placed the order and the address got messed up. They never told me it failed to deliver and there was no communication until some spam requesting a satisfaction survey. I filled out their contact form and still no email communication. No way to call them. I suspect it will get handled but it will probably take more time.

• Ca
                                captainsherry Jan 06, 2016

I have the same problem still happening in 2016 - Zazzle took my money but sent my order to my old address in another state, despite my having updated the new address on their website and sending many emails (with no response) about it to Zazzle. Still no sign of my order to my new address and no one at Zazzle customer service will reply to my phone calls or emails. May have to institute legal proceedings as my last resort. I will NEVER order from this company again.

• Za
                                Zazzle is a Scam Aug 30, 2014

Time for WestCoastLover to do his or her "due diligence" before berating the original posted. Zazzle.com never answers any of their phone numbers 1-888-8ZAZZle [protected]) including their regular posted number [protected] nor their email addresses. I think they steal art and ideal of others and are just a scam to draw the unsuspecting to buy from them. I think Zazzle is just a big scam.

• We
                                WestCoastLover Sep 07, 2012

A little common sense and looking around saves a lot of headaches. "No way to call them" you say? Look at the bottom of their website and you'll find "Contact Us." Click on this link and there is a "Phone" tab providing this phone number to call: To speak to a Customer Support representative 1-888-8ZAZZLE [protected]) or [protected] Hours Mon - Fri: 8AM - 6PM PST (11AM - 9PM EST). It took me about 10 seconds to find this out. Before complaining be sure you've actually done your due diligence.

Zazzle enforcing policy to independant contractors

This company sells tons of items created by professional and non-professional designers. They have millions of people operating as so called "designers" for this company as independent contractors, in which they actually ask for a social security for the 1099.

A portion of the internal team called 'content management' continuously intimidates the work people publish by claiming false 'copyright & trademark' infringement, resulting in design content being removed after the designer has easily already spent 8 - 16 hours on a particular design. When confronting them about the false claims they continually argue through out the illegitimate claims about infringement, and then they start to randomly delete more content after the fact once you confront them. The statements that they use in defense as a last resort, is that the designers are obligated to abide by the zazzle policy to continue to post designs - refusing to admit that they are wrong on 'copyright and trademark' issues.

This content management team continues the removing of time-spent illustrations, even after complaints to other areas in the company. The problem with this is they are continually utilizing this to intimidate designers and 'control the work-being-performed'. In accordance with the IRS, by attempting to "control" the work as stated by the IRS in the following statement, " However, whether these people are independent contractors or employees depends on the facts in each case. The general rule is that an individual is an independent contractor if the payer has the right to control or direct only the ::result:: of the work and not what will be done and how it will be done." Furthermore, "You are not an independent contractor if you perform services that can be controlled by an employer (what will be done and how it will be done). This applies even if you are given freedom of action. What matters is that the employer has the legal right to control the details of how the services are performed."

The way that Zazzle's Content Management randomly pulls designs based off of speculation of policy wrong-doing to control and intimidate the designer, and furthermore declines to prove any illegal wrong doing when questioned, dictates by method of an illusive policy "What will be done and how it will be done". Also, the simple fact that Zazzle has a ::Policy:: which dictates what the IRS call "Behavior" Control, "Behavioral control refers to facts that show whether there is a right to direct or control how the worker does the work. A worker is an employee when the business has the right to direct and control the worker. ", and this "Behavior" Control results in what the IRS calls an "Evaluation" System where "If an evaluation system measures the details of how the work is performed, then these factors would point to an employee."

In lieu of Zazzle abusing the Independent Contractor Status to thousands of people, by enforcing a "Behavior" control through an "Evaluation" System, resulting in tons of profit for Zazzle without the pay required by law at minimum wage hours. It is a sad thing when many designers either have to tolerate the psychological bullying presented by this company that a normal paycheck would at least compensate. Mostly it is just sad for this company to be so disrespectful to the designers who spend 12 - 30 hour extra a week doing designs for this company. Most people tolerate the dimensional politics for the sake of their paycheck, but Zazzle doesn't even guarantee this.

• Ca
                                  Carol Senske Nov 28, 2014

I just got 3 emails saying ZAZZLE removed items for non-compliance! My work is 100% original and family viewing only. I called and they had no good answer plus I was on line for 45 minutes (30 minutes were hold time), then I was shunted off to some stranger's voice mail.

I also have an issue with their pricing, and I've had 3 orders in a row come through wrong. It's probably a coincidence about the items they removed - I WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT! - after all my emails and phone calls about other ZAZZLE failures, but who knows????

I don't go away, especially if you disrespect me, so ZAZZLE will hear much more from me, including zillions of posts on line!

Zazzle don't read emaisl; they lie; ban forum users

Something is not quite right with this company:

A. Zazzle removes posts in their forum that point out defects in their site such as how products are created, displayed, and searched for. When you include screen shots to prove your point they may alternatively just remove the images from your post, thus making you look stupid in the eyes of other users as this effectively guts the content of your post. Zazzle punishes users who try to make the site better as opposed to saying "thanks" for taking the time to make such posts.

B. Zazzle bans store owners from their forums for making posts that point our problems with their site, products, or questioning their policies. The purpose of store owners making these posts is to make the site better for potential customers and thus generate less defective products and returns and more sales for the store owners and Zazzle.

If Zazzle was a restaurant and you walked in and saw a puddle of water on the floor that other customer's might trip on you would of course bring it to the attention of management. Yet Zazzle's dysfunctional response is to throw you out of the restaurant for fear that another customer might see you talking about the water puddle. I feel like I dealing with “pointy haired” boss from the Dilbert comic strip.

You will receive no warning or other indication that you've been banned – when you go to Zazzle's forum it will be a blank web page, because they've banned your IP.

C. Zazzle will continue to lie to you about your forum ban. I played stupid and sent them an email asking about not being able to see the forum.

They will send a scripted email such as the one below:

“Thanks for contacting the support team at Zazzle.com.

The difficulties that you are experiencing may be caused by a browser incompatibility, security setting, or the need to download the latest Flash plug-in.

Please perform the following steps to ensure that your system is optimally configured for use with Zazzle.com.

1. Use up-to-date versions of Zazzle-supported browsers: Internet Explorer and Firefox.

a. Windows: Internet Explorer 9.x and Firefox 8.x. Using old versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox can cause a variety of complications.
                                i. Internet Explorer 9 (Free Download): http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/ie
                                ii. Firefox (Free Download): http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/personal.html

b. Mac: Use the most recent version of Firefox.
                                i. Firefox (Free Download): http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/personal.html

If you are unable to access any of the recommended browsers, Zazzle also supports the following:

Chrome 16+
                                Safari 5.1.x
                                All mobile browsers

2. Clear your private data, cache, and cookies within the web browser application.

a. Internet Explorer 9:
                                i. Use keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+Delete to bring up the Delete Browsing History menu
                                ii. Cache is removed by clicking delete files from the Temporary Internet Files section.

b. Firefox (Windows or Mac):
                                i. From the "Firefox" menu, select "History.”
                                ii. Select “Clear Recent History.”

3. Adjust security settings and pop-up blockers in your browser, or contact your systems administrator to do so.
                                a. Lower your security settings to "Medium" or "Default."
                                b. Add Zazzle.com to the list of trusted sites.
                                c. Disable any pop-up blockers you have in place, or add Zazzle.com to the list of sites that can display pop-ups.
                                d. Disable any spam blockers.

4. Download the most current Flash plug-in.
                                a. Flash (Free Download): http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

5. Restart your computer. A sluggish computer can cause problems accessing the website’s full functionality.

Please feel free to write back if your problem persists, and we would be happy to look into it further for you.”

D. They will continue to lie to your about your forum ban and try to pass it off as a technical problem, yet they will then start asking for your IP address in emails. LOL, if I am not banned then why do they need my IP address. Its because they've banned the IP address. A great way to verify this is to access the forum using a proxy. Yep, you guessed it – the proxy hides your IP so you can see the forum, although you can't post with the proxies I've tried so far. They will never admit to you that you have been banned from the forum as they would have to admit to just how sick this company is.

E. Half the time they do not read their emails. Time and time again I send them a detailed email, even with attachments clearly showing the problem, and I get a canned response that has nothing to do with the problem, thus indicating they never read it.

F. They treat store owners like idiots and have a arrogant attitude. They refuse to admit that they make mistakes or have problems with their site. I pointed out a defect in how one of their products was being displayed. I sent them a detailed explanation with pictures, but instead got a reply saying it was all my fault because I did not know how to use their site. I then sent them screen shots of the same products from other store owners – the defect is shown on this product in EVERY store on their site. This the second time I've asked them to fix it as it makes the product look defective to potential customers, but I am treated like an idiot. I feel as if I am dealing with a bunch of “know it alls” who don't listen to the people who actually design things on their site on a daily basis and thus know the defects in their system.

G. When they reply to your emails they delete your previous message so as to prevent you having any proof connecting their reply to the problem you reported.

H. They retaliate against you by cancelling your designs & lie about the design process.

I submitted a postal stamp design, but they rejected it. I wrote back with proof, including pictures. They reversed their decision and asked it to be resubmitted. I resubmitted it and it was cancelled again. Wrote back and asked why. They then said I had to remove a word from the title. Thats a lie because when they approved the design and asked it to be resubmitted it contained no instructions to remove the word in question. Every store owner's acount includes a section called “Revise and Resubmit” where products are held until they are adjusted – they've never used this – they simply send you an automated email and delete your design.

As part of my replies I pointed out several products using the same word, many with gross violations such as using a image of a real person attached to a real person's name. I've heard on other boards about Zazzle not cancelling designs that violate their rules if they are good money makers or the store owner is a large pro seller so I wanted to see what they would do here. I checked the products I pointed out and they were cancelled, which wasn't really my point. My point was that my product was not violating any rules – it was retaliation. Just checked the same category and found 20 gross violations on the first 4 pages, with an additional likely 8-10 likely violations of a trademarked logo. So exactly how do these these designs get approved for stamps when they stomp on my design 4 times and my design does not violate any postal rules? I think they they are employing too many 10-12 year olds to run their site.

I. Their product searching abilities are highly defective.

Store owners are encouraged to add up to 40 tags, or keywords, to their designs, yet only 10 of these are used in actual searches on their site (i.e., power tags). They expect you to utilize search engines such as Google to pick up the additional 30 tags for your Zazzle. Yes, thats makes sense, someone on Google is going to find your product among millions of hits as opposed the far fewer results on Zazzle

Zazzle's reasoning behind not allowing all the tags to be used in searches was due to people spamming their products with unrelated tags (i.e., customers were being diverted to stores with unrelated products simply to get traffic for that store). OK then, the way to fix this is to limit the main Zazzle search box to 10 power tags, but then allow all the tags to be used in the store's own search box. This fights tag spam, but allows customers to search within the store for whatever they want. People who continue to spam with tags will no longer benefit from getting more traffic to their store from the main Zazzle search box and they will only be hurting themselves if customers can't find what they want using their store search field.

• Gr
                                    Gratzer Graphics LLC Oct 29, 2015

I too was banned from using forums after expressing frustration and pointing out (constant) technical issues. I have also found them to be very arrogant, as you said. I hate even logging in to my store. It's got a horrible user interface and it never works. What is the point of hitting Save when it doesn't work? I'm a web designer/developer. They don't care what I say.

joyday Mar 09, 2013

I've had a similar experience!!
                                    I posted about a small technical issue on the Zazzle site, updated that when I discovered some other problems that I thought might be useful for the techies to sort out the problem (that's 2 polite, factual posts); and "Zap" I was banned!
                                    Are these the actions of a professional business organisation?
                                    Is this representative of their actual attitude (as opposed to the hyper friendly way they represent themselves in their blurb)?

@Ed77 -- What did you do? Have you managed to resolve the problem?

• Ed
                                    Ed77 Feb 14, 2013

I was lucky enough to read this post befoe the xact same thing happened to me.
                                    There were some technical issues causing all my products to not appear in my store, so I posted in the forum about it. Quite soon a staff member posted that he was looking into it.
                                    Being concerned about my new store that I had put days and days of work into, I refreshed my store a lot and the products reappeared, then disappeared a number of times. Thinking this info would be useful to the staff member, I posted a reply in the thread each time letting him know what I. knew. After a while, he posted a very curt response saying I needed to stop posting and chill out.
                                    I replied that I was only concerned about my store, and that I was very sorry if I was annoying him. (at this point I recalled the story above and promptly made a screenshot of the whole thread).
                                    I went to check on another thread in the forum and found I had no access. Same with the thread in question. I had been IP blocked by this irate member of staff.
                                    I tried accessing the forum via an online proxy and there was no issue.
                                    Now, seeing as I was not rude, nor critical of zazzle at all - this staff member was probably just short tempered and had no patience for me, I am wondering what my course of action should be.
                                    I could email Zazzle with the whole story, and the screenshot - but would that get me into even more trouble?
                                    I could wait 3 hours and call them on the phone, would that help?
                                    Either way, I have some choices to make... I don't want to lose my store, but I feel I have been mistreated and denied an important part of the Zazzle experience.
                                    Any ideas?

Zazzle.comstay away from these guys

Zazzle is very selective about what they refuse to print due to "Design contains a trademarked image or text." This particular design had a modified Fox News logo on it. The design was not being offered for sale, but rather for personal use.

(I have had an online retail presence on zazzle for the past 8 months - 18 products, 15 images.)

The logo was substantially the same as 8 other items on their site that were being offered for sale in other stores. I provided zazzle with links to the similar items and requested that they print the personal use items I had ordered. Their response was "We're in the process of removing these products. We've already contacted the sellers." 6 out of 8 are now removed. My items were never printed.

So I searched for MSNBC and CNN news logos. I found 9 of them - for sale. All 9 have now been removed since I provided zazzle with the links.

Regardless of zazzle's new-found equal-opportunity censorship, I have decided I don't need to spend hours cleaning up an on-line shop which decides to censor my work made for personal use but is unable to find where they have been remiss on their other content.

I removed all items and images from my online shop. I then sent an email directing zazzle "Please delete my store and all content immediately. Also, please cancel all pending orders."

Zazzle chose to block my email address. I received a immediate not deliverable receipt (ndr) from my attempt to close my store and cancel all outstanding orders.

I then created a new email on a different hosting account and resent my directive. It did not bounce yet (after .75 hours).

• We
                                      WestCoastLover Aug 28, 2012

Personal use or for sale doesn't matter when it comes to most instances of trademark and copyright infringement. Fair use will take it into consideration but it's not a black and white situatoin especially when using a third party like zazzle to print it. Depending on how you used it though you may have been safe under Fair Use because of how it protects parody. To be fair to Zazzle I can see why they'd walk on the side of caution because they don't want to keep getting sued by everyone whose trademark is used improperly or made fun of.

Zazzle.co.uk — avoid this place at all costs

On 11 June, I ordered a t-shirt saying, 'Trust me - I'm almost a lawyer' for my friend'...