Yu Lee Hong Motors (KIA)car engine, seats, aircond and fuel meter

N May 31, 2019

Dear Kia Motors,
I would like to complaint a few things regarding my car. I have been using New Kia Picanto (white) for less than a year. It seems that there are many problems happening to my car. First, engine. There was a very annoying sound that I has discovered initially, so I went to Kia and tried to ask the foreman to check. Unfortunately, it was to no avail. It was so dissapointing for me coz this car of mine, is just 7 months after released. Secondly, the aircond. I don't even know why the light of the aircond keeps on and off by itself. Yes, I admitted the sales had told me that they had reset, but it was still the same. Last but not least, the seats. I was so dissapointed because the seats were very dirty and could not be washed as the stains remain there. Please I hope that your management can solve the issue as soon as possible to avoid any unexpected things to happen. You may call / whatsapp me at : [protected] - Fitri. Thanks.