Yes! Communitiessecurity deposit

I

I been trying to get my security deposit for more than 3 months now. I provided the manager with all the paperwork and notice letter. I received a first letter which if confirm the total amount I was going to receive. I was told after that letter was sent I was going to receive my check and until now nothing has happened. I been in contact with Jose from Yes Communities at Creekside and he was not been able to give me any clear answer of whats going on. I moved out on the First of April and now we are in the middle of June and still nothing. Jose just keeps on telling me that the check is being process and ready to be mailed out. I would really appreciate it if you would help. My name is Isamar Cabrales-Puente [protected]- or [protected]@yahoo.com

Thank you.

RESOLVED

They responded quickly to my complain. Good customer service!

• YES! Communities's response · Jun 19, 2018

Isamar,

We apologize for the inconvenience, the security refund deposit was not properly entered in our systems which caused it not to be paid in a timely manner. That being said, we are mailing the check out Overnight UPS to the address you confirmed via email so that you will be receiving it tomorrow. Again we do apologize for the inconvenience.

• Updated by Isamar28 · Jun 19, 2018

Thank you so much! I never had an issue with you guys that's why this time it was kind of devastation because you guys really have good customer service.

• Gr
    grizzly1 Jul 16, 2018

The Address of the property i was trying to deal with is 225 Club Drive Fayettville GA..The Mgr is Mis Carmen Weeks the property is Kenwood Landing..Mr Ralph Addie is my name [protected]

• Ye
    YES!Communities Jul 17, 2018

@grizzly1 Ralph,

Thank you for your comments. There may have been a misunderstanding, the community manager did not say your that your holding deposit was not be refunded, but she said she personally could not refund your deposit because the money order was already cashed and therefore she would need to get a refund processed through the home office in Denver, Co. That being said your deposit is going through the refund process as we speak but it could take a few more days to get the check printed and mailed out. Thank you for your patience and please know your deposit refund is currently being processed.

• Gr
    grizzly1 Jul 16, 2018

Was told by sales assoc..and Manager of the property in Fayetville Ga to hold a New trailer till it pasted inspection would be a 250 dollars deposit witch we did after giving youre salesman the money order he was informed that the trailer he had shown us was allready sold or promised to someone else he then showed us pictures of an identical one with darker wood that we liked it was set to pass ocupancy inspection on the following Monday when we came down we were informed that none of the new trailers had passed inspection and all the had was an old preleased one that had just been fixed up we told them no thats not what we agreed on they told us well if we didnt want that one they could not let us wait on the New ones to pass inspection so come get our deposit back that was what was told to my fiance by Mis Weeks on Monday when we went to go get our deposit she refused to give it back i told hetr i had recieved a call from cooperate regarding my complaint and she laughed and tole me sher would not refund my deposit untill coorperate told her to do so...is this realy how youre company operates Ralph Addie470-4243914 I have my copy of the money order and reciept and proof from my bank for the withdrawl of the funds for it at this point i simply want the return of my money order and not to do buisness with this indivisual i am a Veteran and a Mason and i will not be treated w this amount of disrepect from anyone i need this matter resovled please..

• Sh
    shamara56 Jul 09, 2018

Apparently the same thing happened to us. The manager told us three times it would take 30 days to get our refund. At the end of the month I phoned her again, and she gave me an exact date of mailing...June 30, 2018. On Monday, July 9, I drove to the office and spoke to the new manager who informed me that the previous manager had never entered the information into the computer system to request approval for the refund check. Now if the woman had only told me once or twice when it would be mailed approximately, I would think it was just an oversight. But since I phoned on June 28 and she told me it would be going out on June 30, which it did not because she did not submit it for approval, I am assuming she deliberately lied to us. I am hoping that the new manager is able to get our check this week. However, she said they could not overnight the check to a post office box which is our mailing address and would have it overnighted to their office so I will have to go back and get it. It is a round trip of about 1 1/2 hours...so that's 3 hours on the road to get my refund check that should have been mailed to me 3 weeks ago. I am glad to hear your issue was resolved. I hope that mine will be too.

• Ye
    YES!Communities Jul 09, 2018

@shamara56 Please provide us with your full name and the community name in which you resided and we will look into your security refund immediately. Thank You.