YES! Communities Logo

YES! Communities

Having problems with YES! Communities?

YES! Communities Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with YES! Communities Customer Service. Initial YES! Communities complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for YES! Communities above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about YES! Communities. Discuss the issues you have had with YES! Communities and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

YES! Communities Complaints & Reviews

Yes! CommunitiesResidential portal (way to pay rent)

I had an email change which I have gave notice to leasing before December 2020 and here it's February into March 2021 refusal of checks says have to pay thru western union (which will cost extra along with inconvenience to go travel a distance to pay extra to pay rent along with scheduling issue due to night shift worker)or portal and I have sent multiple in multiple request of issue and still no resolution

Yes! CommunitiesOakwood Forest

We have had ongoing issues with this over glorified and old trailer since BEFORE signing the lease back in October of 2020. My son took a tour of the trailer (I will NEVER refer to it as a mobile home because it isn't per North Carolina law) and pointed out there was an entire window missing along with missing window screens. They claimed they would get a window installed ASAP and she measured the window frame. We started calling about the window in November and THREE different so-called "maintenance techs" (big laugh that title is) look at the frame for the missing window and THREE times take measurements AGAIN!!! This now makes FOUR times the window frame has been measured. I was told they would have to order the window although they were supposed to have done that back in October. Then I was told it had come in and due to a water main break the lady I spoke with in maintenance was rude, unprofessional and discourteous but claimed she would be out to install it by the end of that week. That week came and went with NO call, NO show. I called again in December and in January. Another tech said "a" window was in but he didn't think it was the right size but that he would check on it and have them call. Of course, they didn't call and I, AGAIN, had to do another follow up call!!! GREAT!!! The window they had in their shop wasn't right one and they would order another one and that we could probably expect it to be here by March!!! From October to March no window??? In the meantime, we received a huge electric bill which we feel is 1) due to the VERY antiquated and NOT energy-efficient appliances including the rusty HVAC (interior portion) AND the fact the front door has a huge gap from the door to the jamb. The technician installed window stripping that was so thick the door could NOT be locked!!! We made a judgement call and removed the stripping just so we could actually lock it. I made SEVERAL calls to maintenance all to no avail as they rarely respond back. At one point, the "maintenance manager" (another big laugh) told me AFTER I called HER, that someone would be coming out to install a door. No day, no time, no name was given to me. They just assume that all of us aren't working and have tons of leisure time to sit in the house waiting for someone to show up. That never happened. I called AGAIN to the manager asking when they would fix this issue and she was nasty and condescending in telling me they had had a technician here and I wasn't "happy with it"!!! Oh my God!! Really? I wasn't "happy with it"? How about the fact we could NOT, NOT, NOT close the door enough to lock it??? By that point, I had had enough and called Colorado for some answers. I finally was able to talk with someone who claimed she really cared as the "liaison" and that she would contact the district and regional managers and have them resolve the matter. I received a call back from the "manager" stating that someone would be out here that day. The independent contractor for the door stated he would order the door and install it the following week. Guess what? AN ENTIRE WEEK PASSED AND HE NEVER SHOWED, NEVER CALLED!!! An entire week of either making sure to be home or arranging to have someone here for when this guy would show up just gone. Incidentally, he advised that he had NOT received a call from them until THAT day so that means the maintenance manager blatantly lied. What else is new? I had to call AGAIN and that day (again no time is ever arranged, someone might show up and someone might not and you receive NO call, NO text, NO email whatsoever for an update). A SECOND door installer showed up this past Monday and claimed he would be here on Wednesday to not only install the door but the window as well since it's in the shop!!! He never showed up. No call. No nothing. I have made SEVERAL calls AGAIN and left messages and NONE get returned. I have called again SEVERAL times to Colorado and NOTHING in the way of a response. I spoke with someone in sales today and she said she would speak to the assistant manager who's on site today. Have I received a call back yet? NO!!! Another thing about this place, it is an HOA and had any of us known that fact we would NOT have rented here. They have the brass ones to charge an administration fee of $20+ EVERY month for the water. I have NEVER had such high water, garbage, sewer bills in my adult life and I have lived in some big cities: Charlotte, Tampa, Philly, Chicago and Toronto, Canada. This place is the absolute worst for resolving issues, using professionalism, common courtesy, and plain communicating! When the lease is up we are gone.

Feb 18, 2021

Yes! Communities — Our water valve is connect to neighbors water shut off

We lived here since 2015 at summit oaks mobile home communities and whenever the neighbors in mobile home...

Feb 11, 2021

Yes! Communities — Service

**Update- the property manager told me on 2/11/2021 that the policies for maintenance work has changed. She...

Feb 04, 2021

Yes! Communities — Deliberately misleading threats of eviction notices

Beginning Feb 2, 2021 Yes! Communities is delivering a demand for possession non-payment of rent to the door...

Yes! CommunitiesParkwood Estate fl. Insurance claim

We got our insurance claim check on December 14th my husband went down to find out if Yes community had to sign it he told us no so I signed it my husband signed it we went to the bank the bank told us that the park had to sign it because it said and yes communities so we both signed it my husband gave the check to managementon December 14th possibly the 15th of December we have not to this day heard anything and this is January 20th the only thing that we did here is that we had to submit a estimate on what was going to be done so my husband submitted it an estimate and now we have not heard anything. we really appreciate if someone would let us know where or when we can get this money so we can get our repair made. When myself or my husband has called or even if he has went down there the management has been very rude and not giving us any information. Sincerely Kimberly Dionne

• YES! Communities's response · Jan 20, 2021

Kimberly, We are very sorry for any delay in receiving this insurance check back in order to complete the repairs to your home and for the misunderstanding of the process. We are reaching out to the personnel who oversee the insurance check endorsement process here at the Home Office. Once we find out where things stand with the check, we will be sure to reach out to you at your primary contact number listed. Thank you for your valued residency at Parkwood Estates and we look forward to getting this wrapped up for you.

Dec 15, 2020

Village Park Yes! communities — Unprofessional

They do noting for the home owner and as little as possible for ppl. leasing. They have been spending money...

Dec 09, 2020

Yes! Communities — Management

I called my manager at Prescott Mobile Home Park in Grand Rapids, Michigan on Division and 76th and she had...

Yes! CommunitiesRaising lot rent during pandemic

Yes has raised rent 4 times in the 3 years they have owned, 2 times during this pandemic we are living in, people out of work and all they care about is $. They have closed the facilities because of covid and still raise rent. Shame on yes communities please do not even think about moving to any of their properties, they let everything run down, trashed homes no one in management does anything except collect $. Lawndale Estates is turning into a trailer park (dump).

• YES! Communities's response · Dec 09, 2020

Thank you for your long term residency and we hear your concern about rental increases. Unfortunately, rent, including lot rent, is subject to increase like with many other common expenses. Rental increases are determined by a combination of things, like the market value, increased operating costs, property taxes, and community improvements. While the intention is not to inconvenience our residents, these increases benefit the community as a whole and it is stated in the lease that rates are subject to change. Our community teams take pride in the curb appeal and condition of the homes on their property. We encourage you to let us know about any specific concern that you have related to your community at [protected]. Our resident relations department is available to help respond to your concerns.

James Helms Jan 26, 2021

Feel your pain. Theynonly care about the money. They don't do as they say.. nothing gets fixed. If you call cooperate they just find reason the cause yoy grief ir make you move. Renters has more say then the homeowners.. been at mine over 7 years at one time was jam up place to live and call home. Now just gets worse and worse...Rent goes up every year. Ridiculous..

Yes! CommunitiesDemand for possession non-payment of rent paper

This is Jennifer Devries From 1176 East Bernie Ct. Lot 173 Yankee Spring Meadows Mobile Home Park and I`m very upset for receiving these letters every month and I have never been late on my rent since I have lived here for 7 and a half years. The manager, Dawn, knows that I get paid on the 3rd of every month because I`m on disability yet she still sends this non-payment of rent to me dated on the 2nd of every month. this needs to stop! Dawn should send these notices out when rent is late, after the 5th of every month. Please put a stop to this.

Jennifer and Shawn DeVries
          Lot 173
          [protected]@aol.com

• Updated by Jennifer DeVries · Nov 12, 2020

please get back to me asap

• YES! Communities's response · Nov 12, 2020

Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on the phone this afternoon about our payment and notification policies. As we discussed, it is standard to send out these 7-day notices on the 2nd to any accounts that did not pay by the 1st. These must be sent to all accounts in this state so that we are not violating Fair Housing laws. As stated, as long as your payment is received by the end of our grace period on the 5th, no further action or fees will be given to your account. We see that you have an excellent payment history and have not had to worry about this, which we greatly appreciate. I believe that we are on the same page now and you have my direct contact for any future concerns that may arise.

Oct 26, 2020

Yes Communities — Meridian sooner; home

I live at 6232 Southeast 51st Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73135 I moved in here August 15th I was scheduled to...

Oct 26, 2020

Yes! Communities — Maintenance man

I live in lot 5 asked the two gentlemen doing the curbs if they could move the curbs over so I could get a...

Yes CommunitiesThe breakers

Well another day in here. Was asleep after having dental surgery. Woken up by a dog sounds wping choking. Get up 3 houses down a neighbor has dog on chain. A big dog too. The owner comes out all i said you can't leave a dog chain. She starts cussing me out, screaming at me. I go office, they dont care and I had picture to prove. Everyone does what thry want around here. Cats everywhere. I was told some guy dont knkw what his title is, we don't like it move. Well 3 years being here 4 managers.

• YES! Communities's response · Sep 24, 2020

Thank you for your review and bringing this to our attention. We would like to look into this further. Please call our Resident Relations Department at [protected] at your convenience.

• Updated by Danielle123456 · Sep 24, 2020

Noone answers. I just want be treated with respect, Mary Murphy. Told don't like it lrave, but a neighbor can have a big dob on a chain, what it gets loose? I have pucture

Yes! CommunitiesStopping at stop signs

First, I fully comprehend that the community can not control when people do not stop at stop signs
              I am upset that we complain that people are just running through the stop signs that nothing gets done IF we can get anyone to talk to us. How about putting a bigger sign and making sure that the 3 way stop signage is also on the post? I am tired of people just running through the little stop sign and almost hitting my vehicle with children in it.

My next complaint is that I referred someone to live here March of 2019 (big mistake on my part) and still haven't heard anything about the referral bonus.
              What kind of crappy customer service does this place have?
              But, then again, we have gone through 4 park managers in 5 years.

• Updated by Tamie Brence · Sep 29, 2020

I would love to call IF I had a number

Yes! CommunitiesSafety

Safety has been a blatant disregard for multiple people on my street getting their tires slashed, multiple people have gone to the office about what they saw and they were told to mind their business, my neighbor saw someone peaking in my windows at 2am and told the new manager and was told to mind his business which I have a stalker and could've used that in my police report but they don't care about my safety or that of my sons, i'm about ready to contact a lawyer over them not informing me about my neighbor telling them what he saw it's ridiculous

• YES! Communities's response · Sep 23, 2020

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We take all claims like this seriously and we’d like to look into this further. Please contact our Resident Relations Department at [protected] at your convenience.

Sep 15, 2020

Yes! Communities — Management and maintenance

Initial problem was lawn trimmer destroying skirting and the mower guy running into my steps and causing...

Yes CommunitiesHousing manufactured

Requested a meeting with the new owners over 4 weeks ago regarding the properties at 94 and 26 mile rd. Was told that an eviction notice would be going out to owners in the home that display political signage-requested the state regulations regarding political advertisement and never received them. Still waiting for the meeting. I can be reached at [protected] or [protected]

Sep 01, 2020

Yes! Communities — Management harassment

Ever since new management took over here 4/5 years ago. At preston on the lake. It's been one constant...

Yes! CommunitiesPoor management out $1000 of dollars

We rented our trailer a year ago tomorrow 9/1/2019. In february we decided to buy the trailer. What a huge mistaken on our part. Since the first month we had given the office a list of problems with the trailer to be fixed. We were assure they would be plus they would be addressed even if we bought the trailer. To this du they till haven't been fixed. Biggest problem is a leaking roof.. Today a roofer came out and basically told us that whomever did the last roofing job did it so poorly that the sheet wood was cut to short and doesn't meet the walls. Then was shingles over. So we roof replaced at about $4000. Then we have to get the floors fixed especially the front door we're my son fell through the rotti floor and broke his ankle. We can't get them to do the outside spigot some can us the hose. Do not live at yes communities!!! I horrible. We are just going to try and sell ou trailer and leave. Horrible experience.

• YES! Communities's response · Sep 23, 2020

Thank you for your review and taking the time to share your feedback. If you’d like to discuss your experience further please contact our Resident Relations Department at [protected] and someone will follow up with you.

Aug 20, 2020

Yes! Communities — Non renewal of lease

I have lived in the Yes community in Las Cruces NM since 2012 before Yes purchased it. It was a senior...