Menu
Yelp.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Yelp.com
reviews and complaints

biz.yelp.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.4 1092 Reviews

How responsive is Yelp.com's customer service?

20 Resolved
166 Unresolved
Poor 🫤
Yelp.com is a rare visitor on ComplaintsBoard, so the pace of resolving complaints leaves much to be desired. We believe they should spend more time and effort on reviews to naturally grow customer loyalty. As for reviewers, we'd advise carefully reading existing reviews to understand what to expect. It's also helpful to go through the few complaints that Yelp.com has already resolved to get a clear picture of their customer interaction and potential challenges in resolving your personal issue.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Yelp.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Yelp.com reviews and complaints 198

Sort by:

Newest Yelp.com reviews and complaints

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yelp.com Yelp's Unethical Business Practices: Unauthorized Charges and Refusal to Refund

So, I had this restaurant that was closed for construction in March of 2022. We had a Yelp page that we always tried to keep updated with good content and reviews, but we never really had the budget for online ads. That's why I was really confused when I got a bill from Yelp for several hundred dollars in July. We were still dealing with construction at that time, so I didn't understand why we were being charged for ads. It turns out that the charges were for another page that we didn't even know existed. This page had no photos, no content, and no reviews. The only contact information on the page was my personal cell phone number. I have no idea how this page was created, but it was obviously not something that we had authorized.

When I contacted my credit card company about the charges, they immediately recognized it as fraud and issued a refund. I thought that would be the end of it, but Yelp has been threatening me with legal action and credit reporting ever since. I've talked to over a dozen people and sent more than 50 emails, but they just don't seem to care. They admit that there are two accounts for our business, but they refuse to refund the charges for the self-directed ads that were placed on the empty page. They say that it's all outlined in their Terms of Use, but it just doesn't make sense to me. They're making money by allowing people to review and scrutinize small businesses, but they don't seem to care when those businesses are wronged.

I know that it's my responsibility to keep my computer secure, but it's still frustrating to be held responsible for something that I didn't even know was happening. What's even more frustrating is that Yelp seems to be more concerned with making money than with doing the right thing. At our restaurant, we always try to do the right thing, even if it costs us money. We would never charge someone for something that they didn't order, for example. It's just good business and the right thing to do. Yelp should be doing the same thing, but they're not. It may not be illegal, but it's definitely wrong.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yelp.com Yelp: A Total Rip-Off with Terrible Customer Service - Save Your Money and Do Your Research!

This app is great for the free features, but the ads are super expensive and don't bring in much profit. Plus, Yelp only displays a few of the customer reviews, even if you have a ton. I went to a business owners conference recently and it was crazy to hear how many people were frustrated with Yelp's reviews and return on investment. Last month, we paid Yelp over $500 and only got a few inquiries and even fewer actual jobs. Most of the time, people are just fishing for prices and contacting multiple companies, which means we have to pay for those inquiries. It's a total rip-off.

The worst part is that Yelp doesn't seem to care about making their customers happy, even though we're paying them so much money. I was overcharged and when I called to complain, I was transferred around and then hung up on by a Yelp employee. I tried submitting a complaint electronically, but I never heard back from anyone in the company. It's like they don't care about their customers at all.

After all of this, I learned that Google is way more important when it comes to establishing your reputation and Facebook is better for online presence. I talked to a bunch of business owners who have tried Yelp, Angie's List, or Home Advisor and they all said the same thing. I cancelled my ads with Yelp and they even took down more of my reviews. It's crazy!

If you're a new company, please take this review seriously. It's so sad to see people trying to build their dreams and getting ripped off by huge companies with terrible customer service. Yelp is nice when you sign up, but they don't play fair. They control everything on the platform, from the calls you get to the reviews they think are real (even though they hang up on customers!). Do your research before you waste a bunch of money. I wish I had attended that conference sooner, I would have saved thousands of dollars.

W
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yelp.com The Dark Side of YELP: Fake Reviews, Elite Reviewers, and Unreliable Algorithms

YELP is a website that never fails to surprise me. Recently, I discovered new razor blades hidden in their bag of candy. Luckily, I always inspect things before consuming them. However, this experience made me realize that many businesses listed on YELP are fake businesses that serve as proxies for other businesses and contain fake reviews. This allows these greedy businesses to gain a larger market share.

Moreover, YELP has an Elite Yelp Squad of reviewers who are only interested in social acceptance and are willing to review anything just to add another notch to their review bedpost. For these elite reviewers, the reward is an invitation to wine and dine at restaurants with other like-minded YELP Obsessive Compulsives on YELP's tab. This reward system reinforces the YELP culture of reviewing anything and everything.

It is common knowledge that YELP does not take responsibility for the reviews it leaves on or takes off since this is done by some algorithm in the cloud over which they have no control. Due to their self-induced climate change, this cloud opens up and negatively affects hardworking business owners. If you receive any false reviews that negatively affect your image, and you have a paid account, cancel it. Eventually, the review should get buried in theory and replaced by other subscriber reviews. However, just when I thought it couldn't get worse, it did!

YELP resurrected one of my positive reviews that was previously taken off, which in turn resurrected my business presence toward the top of YELP's website for a search for my type of service. At first, I thought they were developing a sense of responsibility because the positive review raised my review average. But then, they took the review down again, recalculated my review average downward, listed the removed review as not recommended, and the damage was done once again. My business shows up more frequently with more negative stats.

It is important to note that most businesses, other than restaurants, do not receive a lot of reviews. Therefore, each review counts.

In conclusion, YELP has attempted to hide razor blades in my candy, and now I have lost my sweet tooth.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yelp.com Yelp for Business Owners Review: Poor Experience with Advertising Platform and Customer Service

I recently signed up for Yelp for Business Owners (biz.yelp.com) after seeing a promotion for "Free $300 in ads" on February 6th. I was excited to try out the advertising platform using the credit, without having to spend my own money. The salesperson from Yelp assured me that my account would be cancelled before they charged my card, and that my card would only be used for authentication purposes. However, I was skeptical about this claim and worried that I would be charged at the end of the trial period.

To ensure that I wouldn't be charged, I monitored my account closely and noticed that there were very few clicks happening. I continued to monitor my account daily and watched the pay-per-click until it reached around $250. I didn't want to go over the credit limit, so I cancelled my account before it hit $300. I expected the cost of my adventure to be $0, but to my surprise, I received a credit card charge a month later for $120 from 'Biz. Yelp'.

I immediately contacted customer service and was told to request a refund. However, my first request went unanswered for a few weeks. When I called back, they told me that there was nothing on file regarding my refund request. I resubmitted my request, and finally received a response from their refunds team. Unfortunately, they denied my request and claimed that all of the clicks happened in-between the time I requested to cancel and when the account was actually cancelled. I found this hard to believe, as $170 worth of clicks apparently happened in just 1-2 business days.

I even mentioned that I didn't receive a single lead, which should be cause for a refund. However, their disregard for my poor experience led me to believe that this is something of a 'scam' that they catch new business owners with regularly. I did some research on Google and found that many others had a similar experience to mine.

Overall, I would not recommend Yelp for Business Owners to anyone. Their advertising platform is not transparent, and their customer service is unhelpful. I was disappointed with my experience and would advise others to be cautious when signing up for their services.

T

Yelp.com Yelp for Business Owners: A Lying, Greedy, and Scummy Company

Yelp for Business Owners (biz.yelp.com) is a platform that claims to help businesses grow by providing a referral and rating service. However, my experience with Yelp has been far from satisfactory. I have received close to 50 phone calls from Yelp, trying to force me into a marketing agreement with them. These calls were a complete waste of my valuable work time, and I eventually stopped answering them.

To my surprise, Yelp's "screening" software suddenly kicked into high gear. They claim to have no control over how it adds or removes reviews, but suddenly, 31 out of 32 of my 5-star reviews were deleted and moved to a "not recommended" area, invisible to any search engines. These reviews were written by my clients, who took valuable time to write great referrals for me in order to help others find a great contractor.

Yelp's supposed "automated screening" software has blacklisted all new reviews that come in for my company. I have had a total of 30+ 5-star reviews for my company, and Yelp has bounced all of them, leaving only the very first one ever posted many years ago. Yelp is lying about their screening software. It doesn't screen out legitimate reviews; they just blow away great reviews regardless of your service quality, which they care nothing about whatsoever. They want you locked into a contract period, and if you don't pay, say goodbye to anyone's reviews who may be trying to help you promote how good of a job you may do.

Yelp is a lying, greedy, and scummy company that has cost me a ton of work. They don't give a damn about honest, hard-working company referrals. It's all about the money, of course! They hurt my business considerably by being lying scum and not giving a hoot about honest hard-working company referrals. They suck!

To add insult to injury, I am now getting people selling 5-star Yelp reviews guaranteed! What credibility could anyone think this bunch of BS could have regarding a real "Referral and Rating Service"? What a bunch of crapola! Get the word out - people now sell Yelp reviews!

E

Yelp.com Yelp for Business Owners: A Valuable Resource with Some Issues

Yelp for Business Owners (biz.yelp.com) is a great platform for businesses to showcase their services and products to potential customers. As a business owner, I have found Yelp to be a valuable tool in reaching out to new customers and building my brand. However, like any platform, there are some issues that need to be addressed.

One issue that I have noticed is the prevalence of fake reviews. It is frustrating to see competitors or disgruntled customers leave negative reviews that are not based on actual experiences. Yelp has implemented measures to combat this, but it is still a problem that needs to be addressed.

Another issue that I have encountered is the difficulty in responding to reviews. As a business owner, I want to be able to respond to both positive and negative reviews, but the process can be confusing and time-consuming. Yelp could improve this process by making it more user-friendly and streamlined.

Despite these issues, I still believe that Yelp is a valuable resource for businesses. It allows us to connect with customers and receive feedback on our services. I would recommend Yelp to any business owner looking to expand their reach and build their brand.

Overall, Yelp for Business Owners is a great platform that has helped me grow my business. While there are some issues that need to be addressed, I believe that Yelp is a valuable resource for any business looking to connect with customers and build their brand.

3:31 pm EDT

Yelp.com Advertising

I was told the ad would be completely free for a week. The sales rep called me back in the one-week time we agreed on and left a message but, unfortunately, the message got deleted in error. I tried deleting my ad because they had put my ad on the US site when I live in Canada so there were no leads for me. I tried emailing the company 3 times to remove my ad with no response or success. I tried calling but was left on hold for 2 hours and I finally gave up.

The biggest thing is that I canceled my credit card once I noticed them try to put through a payment but it had gotten denied as I didn't have enough credit balance left on my card. I got a new credit card and they somehow got the new information, which is incredibly shady, and charged the new card for an even higher amount of $140.10.

Desired outcome: I want a refund. I want other people to know how shady they are. I know I am not the only one going through the deception of Yelp as I have read other reviews. I just wish I had read the reviews before I ever talked to anyone at Yelp.

G
5:18 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yelp.com Charges received in bank account

Cassandra DelValle April 7, 3:41 pm. I told her repeatedly that we didn’t have money to spend on advertising. She continued with a promotion that I did not quite understand and said I would not be paying anything unless we had traffic to our Yelp page. Casandra did not explain the process clearly and told me that I would not be charged $15 a day unless I had leads.

She said she would call me back on Monday to continue our conversation. I never received a call from her.

MAY 1 2023

Credit Card YELPINC*[protected] WWW.YELP.COM CA Date 05/01/[protected] Card 70 #8604 -$4.68

APR 15 2023

Credit Card YELPINC*[protected] WWW.YELP.COM CA Date 04/15/[protected] Card 70 #8604 -$159.33

After I reluctantly said yes. She said that we would call me back on Monday, April 10th to finish setting up my account. When I didn't her I emailed her on April 13th, and called a left her a voice message. Cassandra didn't respond to either. Then I noticed the two charges listed below. On 4/17/23 I call Yelp and spoke to Andre H. Customer Success Manager | Yelp Inc. [protected] and requested a refund for the charges. He then sent me an email with a Payments Inquiry Form. I immediately filled it out and email the form back.

Kayla S. emailed me on 4/25/23 with the message "After further investigation on your account, we’ve determined a refund is not warranted at this time. We appreciate your patience in waiting for a decision."

I emailed back saying that I didn't agree with the decision. She replied "We understand that this may not be the outcome you were hoping for. We assess these inquires very carefully and look at a number of objective criteria to make a decision - which we don’t take lightly." "Given this is our final decision and no further escalation is available, I'll be closing out this email thread with you."

I would personally like to know how you assess these inquires and what objective criteria you used to make this decision. What did I pay for from April 15 when my account went live to April 17 when I cancelled. I want to know how many leads I had. I cannot afford this and I told her that from the very beginning.

It’s a rip off and sell.

Desired outcome: I want my money back.

A
8:53 pm EDT

Yelp.com Aggressive Sales

On April 5th, I received a call from Milisa at Yelp. Despite the call coming from an unknown number, I answered, thinking it could be a customer. However, Milisa immediately launched into their sales pitch without checking if I had time to talk. I repeatedly informed them that I wasn't the decision-maker when it came to purchasing, but they were persistent in trying to reach my supervisor. I explained that ads were not a priority for us at the moment, but that we may consider them in the future. Despite this, Milisa continued to ask numerous questions that I didn't feel comfortable answering as I didn't want the call in the first place. They even questioned my resistance, suggesting that as the person responsible for marketing, I should be making the decision to advertise with Yelp.

Desired outcome: Awareness of the sales practices.

F
1:35 pm EDT

Yelp.com False/fraudulent review

I received an alert from Yelp about a review on my business. As I read the review, I noticed the review was completely FALSE. I don't know this person nor have I ever had a client by the name of Megan M. I contacted Yelp a few times to let them know this is FRAUD. and to provide proof. I was instructed to submit a dispute on the review in which I did. On 3/29,23, I received an email from Yelp stating "they decided to keep the review". I've contacted several agencies to let them know that Yelp allows ANYONE to submit FALSE review (s) on a business and yet they DON'T require the person to submit proof! (as I requested). I wanted to see a signed contract on my company letterhead along with my signature, date of service, etc, which I require. I've never received anything. Yet, Yelp is choosing to defame my character and my business as a successful Christian Counselor & Life Coach.

I don't know the motive (s) of this Megan M.

Furthermore, I haven't lived in Georgia for a year! All of my services are online if you look at my profile on Facebook under my name & business, and on Linkedln.

Desired outcome: Remove the FALSE review.

N
5:25 pm EST

Yelp.com Yelp Biz

I opened a Yelp Biz on or about 12/2022 and contacted Yelp Biz telephonically on 1/18/2023 to close the account, because I was NOT satisfied with the service. Brandon from Yelp Biz apparently failed to close my account upon my call.

I received two e-mails from Yelp on 2/01/2023 and 3/01/2023 asking me to update my credit card to charge me for the service that I cancelled over the phone. I was baffled about these e-mails and contacted Yelp Biz again on 3/03/2023 and then again on 3/09/2023 to resolve these unauthorized charges.

The Yelp Biz agent proceeded to tell me that Brandon walked me through the system to cancel my account, which is a lie. Brandon did not walk me through at all. She also said that on my second call, that Emily walked me through, which is another lie, because she never did.

Yelp Biz are adamant that I pay them $600.00 because my account was not cancelled as I requested. I refuse to pay for services that I did not receive, and that I thought I cancelled upon my initial call on 1/18/2023.

There has been NO resolution despites the calls I have made to Yelp Biz and I feel they are scammers and do not care about their customers.

I also mentioned to the Yelp Biz representative that "I will write a complaint and dispute the initial charges with my credit card."

On 3/09/2023, after a lengthy wait on the phone expecting a resolution, there was no resolution but mere lies.

I have evidence of my phone records of the calls I made to Yelp Biz.

Desired outcome: To permanently cancel my Yelp Biz as of the day of my first call on or about 1/18/2023 and to stop lying about actions that did not occur.

C
11:46 pm EST

Yelp.com Please confirm resolution

Although I initially entered, then corrected Yelp's mistake of my specific geographic location, Yelp continues to believe that I am located in two different cities, the one in Chicago and the other in Cleveland.

My specific location is:
Leavittsburg, Ohio 44430
Can you please correct this mistake?
Than You
Sincerely
Christopher Morris
Conclusion
Stop sending these repeat emails. I stated the issue which is directed specifically, pertaining to the unresolved changes from Yelp.
If you would rather not make these changes please inform me so that I can close the account!

I
6:59 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yelp.com Yelp is moving my 5 star positive reviews to a non recommended section. As of 3/3/2023 & I now cannot log into my business yelp account

I am the Business owner of It's A Dogs life Academy. I am addressing an issue with YELP as I had a customer contact me a few days ago regarding a 5 star positive rating recommendation post on YELP which was moved to a "Non Recommended" section. After looking into my YELP account I noticed nearly 20 legitimate customers who still attend today were also moved out of the positive rating section. With determination I found a number for YELP & spoke with an employee named Denise

Customer Success Manager | Yelp.com

[protected]

We have asked why all of our 5 star Positive Recommendations have kindly been put under the "Non Recommendation" list. She stated its the algorithm & we cannot fix it, well your algorithm is broken. We have recommendations that go as far back as when we opened nearly 9 years ago. Ratings that are 5 star ratings with lovely recommendations. Shamefully we have good customers who still attend who have written 5 star YELP recommendations & those 5 star positive recommendations have been deleted & have been put into the "Non Recommendation" section as well. This is discrediting to our business as YELP is moving our positive recommendations to a section that cannot be seen by possible new customers as being recognized as a "NEGATIVE Business". The YELP employee Denise hung up on me this afternoon during this conversation, that was professional. This will be taken up with the BBB & the scam report. Welcome to the world of algorithms & bots as humans cannot control YELP if you have a problem. We will take this further, meanwhile we appreciate your Positive Recommendations in hope that the algorithm does not move you to the "Non Recommendation" section. As a new customer if you only saw 4 positive comments & 17 "Non Recommended" comments would you attend the business? YELP has generated negative impact against my business & its fraud. They have done a Bait & Switch at it's finest! I will assume the algorithm will recognize this as a "Non Recommended" comment & move it as well. Please recognize this statement as an official complaint against YELP. Researching YELP complaints at www.yelpcomplaintsboard.com established since 2004. The complaints are a recurring issue. They take off positive 5 star reviews for loads of businesses that don't pay a monthly $300.00 a fee a month, who knew. We all thought as a business owner having YELP was a positive platform for business owners. Maybe YELP should have FACT checkers. I noticed one complaint from a gentleman in San Diego on YELP reviews & complaints. He stated back in August of 2022 that YELP is calling 5 star reviews fraud. WOW! He has stated that if you do not pay the $300.00 a month they allow all negative reviews and take down good ones. Well, he nailed it on the head no doubt. Now we truly know what's going on with YELP, SCAM! I will be asking some of our customers to remove their positive comments & when they find the time to comment with a positive review once again in the future will see how quickly the 5 star positive reviews will stay out of the "Non Recommended" section. My only question is YELP How do you explain this one in court? Not easy is it? I'll be taking screenshots of my current YELP as proof before you tamper with it again, have a nice day. As of now since my complaint my YELP account is not accessible with my log in. It has been canceled for me to operate to the account. First Amendment has now been attacked.

Best,

Alecia Nelson

Please Note:

*This complaint & personal review will be posted on my business web site so customers are aware until the YELP page is adjusted correctly.

*The BBB is quite astounding with over 1,800 complaints since 2013 to say the least.

*YELP complaints board has the same result of excessive complaints with only 20 addressed. You heard it only 20!

Desired outcome: N/A

8:22 pm EST

Yelp.com Representatives

The representatives @ yelp think that they are untouchable! They are very rude and pushy, I wanted to cancel my ads and it took over 30 mins of hassle. The rudest tone and people ever! Use Google yelp employees, literally thank they can say and get away with anything. Yelp needs to be shut down or be open to the reviews of the own biz. You would think they would be more interested in making the best customer experience, but clearly not.

Desired outcome: Yelp employees take responsibility, be helpful not destroy everything that you the company is built off .. making the experience better for customers.

4:37 pm EST

Yelp.com Health therapy for Thai Healing Massage 7

Yelp is terrible business because when none of any business pay for advertising with them, they have always removed all good reviews from most nice clients who enjoyed the services truly that's incorrect and unfair for many businesses or every field of businesses but they have never deleted or removed fake and slandering reviews for all businesses! This Yelp business need and are hungry for the MONEY inappropriately, so we need you all to understand us well this time and please decide to act it urgently especially Charles Marrion who's bad!

Desired outcome: None of Charles's slandering review shows in Yelp anymore

M
12:26 pm EST

Yelp.com Yelp Ads

Was lied to over the phone by Nicholas Matsoukas several times, in order to get me to sign up for Yelp Ads.

Soon as I realized he lied to me and this whole thing is a scam, I called and emailed him. Asking for my services to be cancelled and for him to contact me... Needless to say, I've never heard from him again, after several more attempts to reach him.

More charges have been added on after my request to cancel

Legal action will be taken if my balance is not reverted to zero immediately

Desired outcome: make my account balance zero and Nicholas Matsoukas should be suspended if not fired!

4:49 pm EST

Yelp.com Health/service for thai healing massage 7

We have proofs of his blackmails to send you for removing it immediately. Moreover, Charles has intended to scam us and this business, also. Furthermore, we have still had his email to bother us by threatening us, so I need your email address that we can forward to you for quick consideration to hurry this important matter this time urgently.

Desired outcome: Charles Marrion's slandered review must be removed soon due to his untrue review and he tried to invent false details, also. Please understand us this time.

Update by karl ferraro
Jan 26, 2023 8:57 pm EST

According to reference this is Case #: [protected]. although, your team did not find it to be in violation of your guidelines about Charles M's slandering review but Yelp already removed our real positive review to be 5 stars unfairly that's very weird from your business while a slandered terrible review from Charles Marrion is still being visible on Yelp that's not nice from your Yelp business and many business doers have disliked, complained and always blamed your bad actions long time ago till now but you have still not made an adjustment about these unfairness for many businesses to be on Yelp. If you would delete our good real review, you must be able to remove his slandering review urgently as well but you all ignore and not going to do good things, so it's unfair for us this time that his terrible review is to slander and his all invented stories. Therefore, your business Yelp has become very terrible immediately because you have still kept it. We must report everyday because it's the most terrible that YELP is acting unfair things that our real client did it with 5 stars but you removed it unfairly, so you must be able to delete this slandered review to be untrue review, also urgently because we don't need our business get involved with your Yelp business if your team is going to act terribly till now because I believe that nobody is happy with your horrible action that Yelp is doing now

**Please contact us back at [protected] or Pearl: [protected]

Charles Marrion has tried to bother and scam us this time. Please act fast urgently

12:23 pm EST

Yelp.com Health/massage service at thai healing massage 7

*Please contact us back at [protected] or Pearl: [protected]

*REMARK: I still have many proofs that he has bothered us continually and kindly see attached files from him before he posted unfair review as below

Desired outcome: We need our good real review from a nice client back because he was our real client and put 5 stars he loved our business truly but Charles Marrion must be removed urgently due to his slandering review and he tried to invent false details

9:42 pm EST

Yelp.com Health/massage service

9:43 am EST

Yelp.com Review containing false information about my business.

Yelp is allowing a review of my business stating that I am not longer in business to stay on my page, although that was not and has never been the case. I was very much in business when the review was posted, and I shouldn't have to be concerned about incorrect review from users who have a history of posting bad reviews with no direct actual experience with the business. A customer with incorrect information, or even posting a review for an entirely different business, should have their reviews removed.

Desired outcome: Remove the false review that does not reflect a customer experience from the page of Joe Can Fix That! Computer Repair

Yelp.com In-depth Review

User Interface and Navigation: Yelp.com has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate. The website is well-organized, with clear menus and intuitive search options. Users can easily find what they are looking for and explore different categories and locations.

Business Listings and Search Functionality: Yelp.com offers a comprehensive database of business listings. The search functionality is robust, allowing users to filter results based on various criteria such as location, category, and ratings. The search results are accurate and provide relevant information about each business.

Review System and Credibility: Yelp.com's review system is highly credible and reliable. Users can leave detailed reviews and ratings for businesses they have visited. The platform has strict guidelines to ensure the authenticity of reviews, minimizing the chances of fake or biased feedback. The overall rating of a business is based on a combination of user reviews and other factors.

Mobile App Experience: Yelp.com's mobile app provides a seamless experience for users on the go. The app is well-designed and offers all the features available on the website. Users can easily search for businesses, read reviews, and even write their own reviews directly from their mobile devices. The app is responsive and user-friendly.

Customer Support and Responsiveness: Yelp.com provides excellent customer support and is highly responsive to user inquiries and issues. Users can contact customer support through various channels, including email and phone. The support team is knowledgeable and strives to resolve any concerns or problems promptly.

Advertising and Promotional Opportunities: Yelp.com offers advertising and promotional opportunities for businesses. Business owners can create targeted ads to reach their desired audience. Yelp.com also provides options for businesses to offer deals and promotions, helping them attract more customers and increase their visibility.

Community Engagement and Social Features: Yelp.com encourages community engagement through various social features. Users can follow other reviewers, leave comments on reviews, and even join discussion forums. The platform fosters a sense of community and allows users to connect with like-minded individuals.

Business Owner Tools and Features: Yelp.com provides a range of tools and features for business owners to manage their listings effectively. Business owners can claim their listings, respond to reviews, and update their business information. The platform also offers analytics and insights to help businesses track their performance and make informed decisions.

Privacy and Security Measures: Yelp.com takes privacy and security seriously. The platform has robust measures in place to protect user data and ensure the safety of personal information. Users can control their privacy settings and choose what information to share publicly.

Pricing and Membership Options: Yelp.com offers free membership for users. However, there are additional paid features and advertising options available for businesses. The pricing for these options varies depending on the specific needs and goals of the business.

Overall User Satisfaction and Trustworthiness: Yelp.com is highly trusted and has a strong reputation among users. The platform's commitment to authenticity and credibility has earned the trust of its users. The overall user satisfaction is high, as Yelp.com provides a valuable resource for finding and reviewing businesses.

How to file a complaint about Yelp.com?

Here is a guide on how to file a complaint against Yelp.com on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or create an account: Start by logging into your ComplaintsBoard.com account or create a new one if you don't have an account yet.
2. Navigating to the complaint form: Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website, found at the top right corner.
3. Writing the title: Summarize the main issue with Yelp.com in the 'Complaint Title'.
4. Detailing the experience: Provide detailed information about the key areas of concern, any transactions with the company, steps taken to resolve the issue, personal impact, and more.
5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant supporting documents but avoid including sensitive personal data.
6. Filing optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field for financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you seek.
7. Review before submission: Ensure your complaint is clear, accurate, and complete before submitting.
8. Submission process: Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint.
9. Post-Submission Actions: Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

This guide will help you effectively file a complaint against Yelp.com on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Yelp.com customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (415) 908-3801 +1 (877) 767-9357 More phone numbers

Website

Most discussed Yelp.com complaints

Beware
(opinions to this review)

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Yelp.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yelp.com Customer Service. Initial Yelp.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yelp.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yelp.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Yelp.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.