Yahoounable to Login

S

HI
Iam shiyas.Iam unable to login into my yahoomail account after giving Username & Password.Eventhough it gets signed it does not display thne windoww...plzz help meee..

• Ra
    rafiqul Sep 25, 2013

Dear yahoo problem solve adviser.
    I have a id: [email protected]
    But from 23th 2013 at afternoon I can not open my mail. Yes I do as my correct password as I did before and regular but can not open. Now is temporary booked .even when I want to sign this mail its ask for id or other type. But it can not open after correct if. I think its hacking by Some one.
    Now kindly advice the how can I solve the problem.
    Brgds