Yahoo Small Business — domain forwarding
I find myself in a kafkian situation:
I had a contract with yahoo small business for the domain www.lezioniditedesco.com, contract that was due to terminate on next 4th of april.
On last february 23rd I opened a new contract with godaddy for the same domain name.
On day 8th of march I cancelled from yahoo.
My present situation, as referred to in yahoo, is:
Registrant: Giulio De Florio
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: LEZIONIDITEDESCO.COM
Domain servers in listed order:
The conclusion is that now:
I cannot make use anymore of my domain name
yahoo does not allow me to enter in the panel
GoDaddy tells me that the problem is in yahoo.
I am afraid that there is not much transparency in this field and that someone is taking advantage of the good faith of the people and of the obvious language difficulties for a not english person.
I look forward to a reply.
Giulio De Florio
More Yahoo Small Business Complaints & Reviews
- Yahoo Award & MSN Window Live Promotion Center - don't trust them!
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - to get my prize
- Yahoo! - scam advertisement
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - sms - your mobile number won one million pounds
- Yahoo! - wowmall watch purchase scam
- Yahoo! - longtime customer of your news and homepage
- Yahoo! - articles
- Yahoo! - yahoo sports articles comments section
- The MSN / Yahoo Lottery Incorporation Po Box 1010, Liverpool L70 1nl, United Kingdom. - I want a conform massage from you...
- Janicetraderssignyahoo.co.uk - con artist