Yahoo!my yahoo mail blocked or suspended

M

I don't know what happened to my yahoomail but when I entered my yahoo ID (mariagenille), yahoo won't recognize my ID saying "Sorry, we dont recognize this email". I tried signing up with the same account ID hoping i could save my ID but after typing the same yahoo ID (mariagenille), it says "A yahoo account already exists with this email address" I've been using my account since year 2008 and I've also been using it for the past few month, i don't know why it was removed, blocked, or suspended. My yahoo ID is very important because it is my official email address and I'm using it with all my accounts and business transactions. In my account also are the important documents sent by my business transaction and I also have saved documents in there. Hoping for yahoo team's fast solution to this problem.

my yahoo mail blocked or suspended