XM radio — Billed for services which never received!
I, like others, have had the same story. When I called to cancel my service I was informed there was no problem. Immediately the radio stopped receiving service. I was unfortunately billed for an entire year before I caught the charge on my credit card statement after the cancellation. I have worked through their support personnel and their executive escalation points to very poor service and basically being told that they had my money and there was nothing they could do.
This is a company that cannot be trusted. The executive escalation number is [protected] although you probably will have about as much luck as I did.
Also do not expect calls back from support personal. This is a problem that I had ongoing for over a month with no resolution. Tickets 1-[protected] and 1-[protected] reference my troubles within the company.
More XM radio Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio!
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment
- XM radio - Don't buy XM Radio
- XM radio - Billing after cancellation
- Sirius XM - harassing phone calls
- Sirius XM - xm radio service
- XM radio - Fraudulent Company
- Sirius Satellite Radio - voided subscription