The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Xbox Live — xbox makes it difficult to block purchases on credit card
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been allowing the monthly fee for XBox live to be debited from my credit card each month for convenience. Charges other than the monthly fee started showing up on my card, primarily because my son didn't understand what he was doing and purchased points online. I called Xbox and had them to put a hold on my card for any purchases outside the monthly fee. My son got a gift card so he could purchase the points online, however he couldn't use the point card because there was a block. I called Xbox and asked them to take the block off temporarily so that he could use the point card. Here is what gets crazy, if I take the block off for this one transaction I can't put the block back on which again now my card is susceptible to random charges. Can someone please explain how such a sophisticated company like Microsoft has not developed a way to either make the point card transaction and the credit card transaction 2 separate transactions or why can't a block be put back on. It's another way for them to get revenue and it is definately not to the consumers benefit.
More Xbox Live Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason!
- Microsoft Corporation - lack of customer support
- Home Use - officejet 3830 printer setup
- Microsoft Billing / Xbox Live - taking money without authorisation
- Microsoftxboxlivebill - no mine
- Microsoft - xbox one x