Microsoftclaim of my prize money

S

I recieved an sms informing me that i have won $500, 000.00 GBP in the 2009shell INT'L mobile draw on the date 04 april 2009 know how much true is this. here is the copy of sms.congratulation: you won 700, 000.00 dollars. in microsoft mobile draw of the year, contact sir. apollo rodney in england tel:+[protected] email: mcr.[protected]@live.co.uk for claim.

• Sh
    Sherriff Mar 15, 2015

contact [email protected] for more information

• Md
    md.nazrul islam Mar 05, 2015

I got a mail that am a one of the winner of gmail microsoft lottery.Now they request me to contact global courier service, then as per their instruction do everything.For that i would like to know the fact is true or face

saria Aug 11, 2011

i received these 2 emails from the so called courier service after talking to the man i met on tagged and he told me he was sending me a package and I refuse to pay for any of the cost to deliver the package because they were no official courier service asks the receiver of a package to pay for delivery service:
    Madam,

We received your payment on regards of the registration of your package with thanks.
    On viewing through the documents attached to your package, we noticed that the insurance certificate is not attached therein.
    These certificate must be attached to your package documents before delivery.
    Please contact your sender immediately on these notice.
    We can help you provide the certificate if eventually found missing.

Thanks and Regards,
    Mrs.Mat Binti Juhari

Madam,

The insurance certificate remain a valid certificate and must be attached to your package documents before delivery to your residence there in your country.
    We will help provide a replacement but it will cost you only US$ 387 Dollars.
    Your package is over staying here and should be delivered to you as soon as possible.
    Notify us once you are ready to make the payment so we can tender to you name for the western union transfer.

The earlier, the better.

Thanks and Regards,
    Mrs.Mat Binti Juhari
    a copy of the fake away bill and receipts of items are attached

• Ti
    tits Aug 11, 2011

LOOK HERE!

• Aj
    ajay das Jun 19, 2011

i have received amessage regarding that i have won 500, 000 pounds.is it true

• He
    hemant chavan Feb 28, 2011

hi... sir im hemant chavan, i got one msg. from your reputed firm that i win 850, 000.00pounds in microsoft internet mobile, & say to contact to sir apollo rodney on [email protected] e mail id for claim pls. kiendly request to reply me on my email id [email protected] or [email protected], i hope u'll needful for me thank you.

nonikanissy Feb 24, 2011

Sir, my father received sms that is You won 850, 000 pounds in microsoft internet Mobile draw of the year . is this real? if it is fake dont play with middle class family people. it is real means contact me on my id [email protected] plz say truth n be good.

ansar iqbal Feb 08, 2011

ple. my lottry given me very soon as possible

• Ar
    ARUNMP12 Feb 08, 2011

i got a mail showing that i had worn a cash price

• In
    indraj Feb 05, 2011

i had recieved a msg from BA- GOODNEWS on 30/01/2011 at 12pm.the msg was written as...you wom 850, 000.00pounds in the microsoft mobile draw of the year, contact sir.apollo rodney in England email:[email protected] for claim...so pls rply me as soon as possible...my email id is : [email protected]@gmail.com is it true...
    I think it is an scam., microsoft can organise this type of draw.

• Sy
    syed abdul khalique Feb 01, 2011

30.012011 i had received a massege that i have won 850, 000.00 pounds in microsoft mobile draw of the year . In that massege it was written that, to get that amount contect sir Apollo Rodney in England via [email protected] for claim. so what formalities are required to collect that money . SIR if any formula send thes mail [email protected] thankyou

• Ke
    keshvag28 Feb 01, 2011

hallo mam this is keshva g i got a mes from airtel stating that i have received a reword points of [protected] in microsoft mobile draw of the year contact sir apollo rodney in england so wat shel i do

• Pr
    prabhaprakash Jan 31, 2011

dear sir,
    i am prabha prakash from india-kerala.i had recieved a msg from BA- GOODNEWS on 30/01/2011 at 12pm.the msg was written as...you wom 850, 000.00pounds in the microsoft mobile draw of the year, contact sir.apollo rodney in England email:[email protected] for claim...so pls rply me as soon as possible...my email id is : [email protected] or my mbl no:[protected]...pls inform me is it true or not...

• Ol
    OLIN BUTELHO Jan 31, 2011

sir,
    this is to inform you that I, the holder of nokia 2730 classic no.[protected] received a message on 31st jan 2011 in the morning around 4:00am. the message ststed that I have won850, 000 pounds in Microsoft mobile draw of the year, and have said to contact Sir.Apollo Rodney in England or Email him.To claim the money. SO, I will co-operate with you and you can e-mail me at [email protected] can provide more information on this.
    THANKING YOU.

• Vi
    vishuna Jan 23, 2011

sir
    i have received a sms informing me that i have won 850000pounds in microsoft mobile draw of the year. how much true is this sms is ? please give me more information on this my mobile no is [protected].

• Vi
    vishuna Jan 23, 2011

sir
    i have received a sms informing me that i have won 850000 pounds in micro soft mobile draw of the year . please give me more information on it. This sms is genuine or scam my mobile no is [protected]

• Sh
    shubham sharma Jan 22, 2011

sir today i had received a message that i have won 850, 000, 00 pounds in microsoft mobile draw

• Te
    Tejas Bijur Jan 22, 2011

Good Evening Sir, This is Tejas Bijur from mumbai.just wanted to inform u that i got a message from Sir. Apollo Rodney from ENGLAND.this message is like you won 850000.00 pounds in the microsoft mobile draw of the year.
    So wanted to know is it ture..
    u can email me on:-

• Te
    Tejas Bijur Jan 22, 2011

Good Evening Sir, this is Tejas Bijur from mumbai.Just wanted to inform u that i got a message from Sir. Apollo Rodney in England that i have won 850000.00 pounds in microsoft mobile draw of the year.
    so just wanted to confirm that how much ture is it???????|
    u can e-mail me on:-
    tejas. [email protected]

manitashac Jan 20, 2011

dear sir i got one msg at 10:55pm from b a good news that i hav won 850, 000, 00pounds in microsoft mobile draw of the year dey said me to contact apollo rodney in england kindly do tel me from where i hav to claim regards jagdeep singh..

sameer ranade Jan 20, 2011

I recieved an sms informing me that i have won 850, 000 pounds GBP in Microsoft mobile draw . i want to know how much true is this. here is the copy of sms.congratulation: you won 850, 000.00 pounds. in microsoft mobile draw of the year, contact sir. apollo rodney in england tel:+[protected] email: [email protected] for claim.

• Ni
    Nirmala Nadar Jan 18, 2011

Good afternoon Sir, I Nirmala Nadar from Mumbai, getting the message of won the amount of850.000 Pounds in 2010's mobile draw..So I ask you that How can I claim the money..? sir please reply...

sagar s mudalkar Jan 18, 2011

sir,
    I Sagar S. Mudalkar from Thane (Maharashtra) i got one sms from microsoft that i have won$850000 pounds in Microsoft Mobile draw of the year.
    the sms got at 18.01.2011- at 12:35 am plz tell how will claim i am ?
    my email [email protected] & cont no.-+[protected]/[protected]

• Ka
    Kayvern Jan 18, 2011

I think this is a scam... If its by microsoft then i believe they would generously publish it publicly instead of sending you a sms...

JAY VIJAY Jan 18, 2011

GOOD MORNING SIR. I HAVE RECEIVED ONE SMS FROM APOLLO RODNEY IN ENGLAND THAT YOU WON 850, 000.00POUNDS IN MICROSOFT MOBILE DRAW OF THE YEAR . SO ASK YOU THAT HOW CAN I CLAIM THE MONEY? SIR PLEASE REPLY... MY E-MAIL ID IS [email protected] AND MY CONTACT NUMBER IS [protected], [protected].

anoop1234 Jan 11, 2011

I got a same e-mail from the same person.I already send my address. but i dint send bank details.I wold like to know Dr.Manohar's status about this. Thanks

• Aj
    AJAY RATHOD Jan 09, 2011

sir, few days before i had received a message that i have won 850, 000.00pounds inMmicrosoft Mobile Draw of the year.In that message it was written that, to get that amount contact Sir Apollo Rodney in england via [email protected] for claim.So sir i want to know how can i claim.If you want to send any message to me, you can contact me on my email [email protected] Thanking you.

saurabh gupta... Jan 06, 2011

dear sir, i got one sms from Rodney in England, that i have won 850000 pound in Microsoft Mobile draw of the year.

mayur v nemade Jan 06, 2011

good morning sir,
    I received one SMS from apollo Rodney in England that you won [protected].pounds in microsoft mobile draw of the year.so i ask you that how can i get this.i want atleast half of this prise

Santhosh.c.s Jan 02, 2011

Good afternoon Sir.I received one SMS from apollo Rodney in England that you won 850000.pounds in microsoft mobile draw of the year.so i ask you that Howcan I claim the money? Sir please reply...My e-mail id is [email protected] & Contact Number : [protected], [protected], [protected].

• Mi
    mit patel Dec 15, 2010

sir,
    I mitul patel from gujarat i got one sms from microsoft that i have won$850000 pounds in Microsoft Mobile draw of the year.
    the sms got at 09.12.2010 plz tell how will claim i am ?
    my email [email protected] & cont no.-+[protected]

• Ab
    abhishek dhanawade Dec 14, 2010

today i received an sms from Apollo Rodney that you won 850000 pounds in Microsoft Mobile draw of the year my e-mail id is [email protected]
    please reply

• Ke
    keeran.s Dec 14, 2010

Good evening sir. today i have received one sms from Apollo Rodney in England that you won 850, 000.00 pounds in Microsoft mobile draw of the year. So I ask you that How can I claim the money..? sir please reply... my email id is [email protected]

• Em
    Emmadi.srinivas Dec 14, 2010

Good morning sir. today i have received one sms from Apollo Rodney in England that you won 850, 000.00 pounds in Microsoft mobile draw of the year. So I ask you that How can I claim the money..? sir please reply...

jayvarna Dec 13, 2010

sir am bala from Chennai.today i had received a msgs that i have won 850, 000.00pounds in Microsoft mobile draw of the year.how will claim this sir.ill waiting your reply. my mail I D [email protected]

• Na
    naresh tewari Dec 11, 2010

sir, today i had received a massege that i have won 850000.00pounds in microsoft mobile draw of the year. plz tel me how will claim this.thank you email [email protected]

• Mo
    mohd shiraz khan Dec 10, 2010

Sir,
    today i had received a massege that i have won 850, 000.00 pounds in microsoft mobile draw of the year . In that massege it was written that, to get that amount contect sir Apollo Rodney in England via [email protected] for claim. so what formalities are required to collect that money . SIR i m waiting for the possitive response towords me.
    So Sir i want to know send any massege to me, you can contect me on my email id- [email protected]
    the sms got at 9/12/10 . Plz tel how will claim this ?
    Thank you...Regards... Mohd shiraz khan

• Ot
    Otane Dec 09, 2010

I think this is a scam, but not by Microsoft. If you get any emails like this it is common sense that it'll be a scam

• As
    ashish rai Dec 09, 2010

sir,
    I ashish rai from deoria (U.P) i got one sms from microsoft that i have won$850000 pounds in Microsoft Mobile draw of the year.
    the sms got at 09.12.2010 plz tell how will claim i am ?

ashish rai

• Ka
    karuna kumari Aug 30, 2010

sir, few days before i had received a message that i have won $700, 000 in microsoft INT mobile draw of the year.In that message it was written that, to get that amount contact Sir Apollo Rodney in england via [email protected] for claim.So sir i want to know how can i claim.If you want to send any message to me, you can contact me on my email [email protected] Thanking you.