www. Paypalvcc.comI haven't received access to my card

C

I paid money for the virtual credit card on the website www.paypalvcc.com. After that I haven’t received any access to the card info and the rep started to tell me some ###. WTF? I was sick of the promises and blah-blah, but the rep only told to be patient and wait more time. I want money back and I have no idea how to get it back. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

RESOLVED

• Ge
    GeorgeR829 Jan 26, 2016

PayPalvcc is a horrible company. They are a scam. They are the same people operating cheapvccs, cheapvcc.biz, cheapvba, lightvcc and many other fraud websites.

Avoid this if you want to be throwing money away. He is a criminal and currently wanted in many countries for big fraud schemes. I have also put in a court order against him and is currently pending.

If you want to buy from trusted companies, go with the sellers on the Aspkin forums or Auction Essistance.

• Su
    Susan Barness Jun 29, 2016

Agree, this thief has stolen over $400 of my money. Avoid this website at all costs. He will infect your computer with malware.

I buy all of my VCCs from Auction Essistance now.

Paypal Vcc Jun 30, 2017

@Susan Barness you are from Auction Essistance provide here you proofs like invoice and where you paid.

• Se
    Seo Distortion May 08, 2017

Absolute con of a website. Guy is still up and still scamming people, dumb ###. Will be filing a takedown of his website within a couple of days. Took the recommendation above and bought from these people: WWW.auctionessistance.com/shop

• Em
    Emma Bryant May 10, 2017

Horrible. This guy requires an ID in order for you to complete the transaction with him. Not to mention his website looks very shady like a foreigner would create, but requesting an ID? You have got to be kidding me? That is fraud at it's worst. Not to mention that since I am a female, this sick pervert wanted my ID and also photos of me naked. I was like what?! Are you kidding me? This sick son of a ### wanted me to send naked photos of me.

Filing a takedown notice on his website and reporting him to local authorities.

Paypal Vcc Jun 14, 2017

All Are fake reviews They are promoting our competitors.Auction Essistance now But I cannot mind Because customer loving us.selling vcc since 2009.

Joseph Spencer Jun 14, 2017

@Paypal Vcc Proof right here you lying [censor]. You can't even speak English properly: HTTPs://WWW.facebook.com/paypalvcc/posts/436319159731199

Paypal Vcc Jun 14, 2017

https://www.complaintsboard.com/profile-1508490 he promoting Auction Essistance now

• Em
    Emma Bryant Jun 20, 2017

@Paypal Vcc Ya, we promote them. We don't promote anyone. Your just mad that your lying scamming ways are coming to light.

Paypal Vcc Jun 30, 2017

@Emma Bryant I dont want to talk just mute
    user will decide where they go.