Having problems with PayPal?

1800 948 510 (Ireland)
1800 073 263 (Australia)
8800 333 2676 (Russia)
1800 925 0308 (Mexico)
+1 888 221 1161 (United States)
+44 800 358 7911 (United Kingdom)
+64 508 257 434 (New Zealand)
+43 800 968 751 (Austria)
+32 80 050 855 (Belgium)
+45 80 251 640 (Denmark)
+31 800 265 9239 (Netherlands)
+48 213 665 621 (Portugal)
+41 800 721 133 (Switzerland)
+852 35 508 574 (Hong Kong)
+60 377 237 155 (Malaysia)
+65 65 104 584 (Singapore)
+66 27 873 409 (Thailand)
+54 800 222 0252 (Argentina)
2211 North First Street
San Jose, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PayPal.

Complaints & Reviews

Paypal Companycredit card info

I got charged with a hard inquiry on my credit for a paypal credit card when i did not apply for a paypal credit card. I have a paypal debit but dont need a credit card from paypal. and i did not make this application. wouldnt this person have to be logged in as me to apply for a credit card? have i been hacked or something. I did not know paypal had a credit card, what can i do to correct this?

Apr 27, 2018

PayPal — cody the cashier that refuses dollars

Cody refuses to accept dollar coins especially if their is at least two people behind me even when they dont...

PayPalcase # pp-[protected]

I have a case #pp-[protected], but no one wants to help me with my shipping refund. called in on april 21/three times on one call i was on hold for almost 2 hours, april 19 every call seemed to end with, "let me see if i can get you to another department".
    I 've received several e-mails telling me to go to my account find the case and give paypal the tracking # for the package i sent back to the seller. the emails tell me to do this before april 28, 2018. there is no way for me to input this receipt in my account because the case # doesn't show up. it is going to china so i have a post office receipt; la212715328us, first class $23.50.
    So how can i get a copy of my post office statement to someone who will give me the refund?
    I feel if a company gives you a case number someone in that company should be able to track it!
    Ann marie young
    [protected]@hotmail.com
    E-mails from paypal came to inbox on 4/18, 4/19, 4/21
    Usps customs declaration cn 22 la21271538us
    Post office receipt cadiz, 72 lakota dr. cadiz, ky [protected], [protected]
    [[protected]/ first call sale $23.50

Seller: fashionmia inc. 3rd floor no. 68 ydlwarhouse, xiang xi da dao,
    xia mao, baiyun district, guangdong province 510441 china
    All sellers info is in the e-mails pay pal sent me.

PayPalreturn shipping charges

They promised to refund the $25.92 it cost me to return merchandise that was not in the size I ordered. They continue to ignore my request for this refund. The only way I was able to get back the purchase price was to ask visa to file a charge back. The purchase price of this jacket was $31.94 which I received only because visa helped me. Paypal is useless when you are a buyer. They care only about the seller. Their resolution center is a graveyard for claims and their customer service terrible. No one at paypal is willing to help even though you telephone, email or fax. I returned this jacket to the seller on march 6th, 2018 via federal express. I emailed this information to paypal and just recently faxed copies of the tracking receipt and the invoice for payment to federal express. No buyer needs paypal. A good credit card company like visa, master card or american express is a much better choice and they will try and assist if you get into a dispute with the seller. I truly believe they are reusing to credit me this $25.92 because I asked visa to file a charge back for the purchase price.

Pay Paltransaction on december 3rd 2017

I was on line in December when I made thatn transaction to find outm 5 days latter that there was no item coming in the mail I did tel the company it was a mistake I was waiting for a book to be mailed to me so I did caht with the company only for them to be rude to me and said they were no refunding me please resolve this its getting bigger on my pay pal accounmt I will send a letter soon to resolve it I dd not receive anything whats the 67.50 for?? Jeffrey w Ingalls [protected]@verizon.net

PayPalmicrosoft corporation march 7, 2018 12:51 am $69.99 unauthorized debit out of my account

Charquishia D. Carter [protected] Attention [protected] claim number 4044621 Did not authorize this payment. I want a refund and t block who ever is taking out of my account without my knowledge. This is just one of three transactions that was not made by myself on my account. iTunes App Store March 11, 2018 5:52 pm $9.99 took from my account. Also March 5, 2018 ITunes app store $8.99 took from my account. Need my money back like yesterday that was my power bill money.

PayPalunauthorized credit card charges

I requested a Pay Pal business debit card from Pay Pal. I have not deposited money into this card since I got it. I found out through my bank that Pay Pal charged my backup which is my checking account to pay for charges on my Pay Pal Business debit card. All of these charges after Jan. 5th are not mine. The charges account into the thousands of dollars. I called Pay Pal and have received several emails stating they have recognized possible fraudulent charges on my account with them. I tried to explain to them that all those charges after Jan. 5th was not mine. They have reimbursed some of the money, after my checking account was depleted. I have sent numerous emails to Pay Pal and they still want me to pay over $5, 000.00 to them for charges I did not make. I hope you can help me with this serious matter. I keep receiving these emails every day. I file another report to them every day but with no satisfactory solution.Thank You, Joyce Johnson

We've completed our review of your unauthorized activity case, and we've determined there was no unauthorized use.

We're unable to locate the transaction.
            We tried to call you on February 11, 2018 to obtain the information we needed.
            If you'd like us to review a transaction you don't recognize, please file a new case and provide all the necessary details.
            If you can't log in to your PayPal account, you can still report an unauthorized transaction.

Dear Joyce Johnson,
            We noticed some unusual activity on your account and are concerned about potential unauthorized access. We need your help resolving this issue, and for your safety, we have temporarily limited what you can do with your account until you take action.
            What do I need to do?
            Log in to your PayPal account and complete the steps required to re-secure your account.

If you need help or have any questions, call us at [protected].
            Sincerely,
            PayPal

PayPalpaypal

Paypal Catch-22. My account is over 10 years old, I no longer have the same phone number and of course cannot add a phone number to receive a confirmation text/phone call. To email Paypal I have to log in. Tried calling several times and at the same point, I hear a bunch of Spanish and the line is disconnected. When I try to use my CC on the WEB I get a message saying I have a Paypal account and must use that account.

PayPalfraudulent participation in internet fraudulent sales operations

Paypal is complicit in supporting fraudulent merchants on Internet websites and offer no remedies.. not even a compliant process. This PayPal account is fraudulent as it facilitates payments for merchandise that is never shipped: PAYPAL *JAREDSTOREX [protected] CA... It would be very pro-consumer if complicit companies such as PayPal were proactive and not complicit in such fraudulent sales operations as I recently experienced. If I was an attorney I would filing a class action suit against PayPal for the public good as PayPal is a public nuisance as it "takes money and runs" no matter how fraudulent a seller operation is. Citizens want "America to be Great Again" let the legal system begin with PayPal.

Scam Paypal Order Receipt — paypal scam order

If you get as unknown receipt, even if you think it's possible that you made the order and just forgot...

PayPal — phishing scams paypal fake accounts

USBC Order Shipped Thank you for ordering from Costco.com. We have successfully charged amount $39.99 to...

PayPal — paypal buyer protection

I came in contact with a company named "Mobileworld Company" which is a EC21 Member. You can find more...

PayPalholding my account for no reasons

They are very sneaky, ya know.
                  They have been keeping my account on hold for a month from last Sunday. I can't do anything. Nothing helps me. I opened several disputes, but once they notice it, they immediately close them.
                  I don't understand what was the reason for doing this to me. I am an average user, don't do anything but making payments. Now I am out of my money and I am not sure that what they do is legal. Do you think they have the right to do so without providing any reasons?

PayPal Philippinesawful service of their community assistance in the philippines

Do not block clients from your FB page https://www.facebook.com/PayPalPhilippines/
                    just because they keep complaining about the money you have not transferred to their bank which was withdrawn and transfer completed Oct 13, but has not yet reached their bank by Oct 24. You should understand how stressful it is for customers to not know where their money went. Help them! NOT Block them. I've been a regular client for a year now and have been promoting PayPal for a year now in a community group of freelancers I am managing, and this is how you will repay me? This is horrible customer service.

PayPalrisk management department

In my opinion and suspicion the PayPal Risk Management Department is deliberately sending fraudulent and fictitious "clients" to their customers who are making a lot of money, in order for them to do equally fraudulent credit card "chargebacks, " so that PayPal can then state that the targeted business is "high-risk, " and then can therefore impose an up to 15-20% "reserve" on all of that targeted client's credit card transactions for 90 days or more, all the while keeping the interest generated and other benefits of stealing their clients' cash.

PayPal has been known to unreasonably, unethically, and illegally designate legitimate long-standing established businesses/companies who may have had 1 or 2 charge backs in a few years, and successfully defended them, as being “high-risk, ” whereupon they steal that business’ cash as described above, making billions of dollars in interest and money benefits thereon.

This is definitely a RICO claim as well.

PayPal — I am being scam using paypal

OHi, I would like to file a complaint about someone used code Name Prince Emmanuel address: 204 Koos De Larey...

PayPaltoo bad

For some reasons, they all of a sudden decided that they have to hold my amount for a month without any explanation why. I never acted in a bad way, all of my transactions were legal and I myself have been their regular customer for several years, so I have no idea what happened. They said it looked suspicious and now they are checking it. Then why does it take you too long? Are you sending signals to aliens and waiting for their confirmation? What they did is ridiculous and is not legal whatsoever.

PayPalunreliable service

What am I to do?
                          My Paypal account doesn't show the refund, my bank doesn't either, and even not the store that should have issued my refund. I only have papers and receipts to prove, but nobody cares. I just wasted my money and time for nothing. This is such a big disappointment with PayPal, they can't show simple thing, which looks extremely unreliable.

PayPalpaypal is a scam

They are definitely a scam and they collaborate with scammers like them. They prefer you to give up on your issue because they don't really care.
                            Paypal transactions aren't legal and safe. Once you send money there will be two ways for you: whether your money was lost or not. That's all.
                            Don't trust them, don't pay through them and don't buy Chinese products!!!

PayPalbe careful with paypal

Don't make my mistakes! You better find different online payments companies, because pp is in the last place. Their conditions are the worst for both sides. They constantly block accounts if some small detail will look suspicious, even if it's not. And pp customer service is not helpful. You will not get anything from them. No answers, no resolution. Simply the worst.

• So
                                  Sofia101385 Sep 18, 2017

Agreed! They just only want business and they won’t help you... 😡