Having problems with PayPal?

1800 948 510 (Ireland)
1800 073 263 (Australia)
8800 333 2676 (Russia)
1800 925 0308 (Mexico)
+1 888 221 1161 (United States)
+44 800 358 7911 (United Kingdom)
+64 508 257 434 (New Zealand)
+43 800 968 751 (Austria)
+32 80 050 855 (Belgium)
+45 80 251 640 (Denmark)
+31 800 265 9239 (Netherlands)
+48 213 665 621 (Portugal)
+41 800 721 133 (Switzerland)
+852 35 508 574 (Hong Kong)
+60 377 237 155 (Malaysia)
+65 65 104 584 (Singapore)
+66 27 873 409 (Thailand)
+54 800 222 0252 (Argentina)
2211 North First Street
San Jose, California

Complaints & Reviews

paypal scam emails

If you ever receive these emails, they are email scams and they want you to click a link within the email so...

I was ripped off by pay pal!

I sent my friend $180.00. He lives in Brazil and after waiting for the check for 2 months, he finally received it only to learn that he could not cash it anywhere in Brazil.

Why would paypal send him a check he could not cash? They knew it!

My friend even tried cashing it at a Citibank and could not.

Both of us have called and written paypal many times and after many different excuses, have not had any success in getting my money returned to my checking account (where it was withdrawn).

PAY PAL IS DISHONEST AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THEM!

I am going elsewhere on the internet to complain. I will do whatever it takes!!!

• Pe
    Peter Thornhill Feb 07, 2007

Pay Pal are the ### of the earth, Rip Off is all they do.

• Le
    leung cheng Nov 24, 2008

just send your complaint here http://www.ic3.gov
    Goodluck!

• Us
    USA#1 Jan 29, 2016

Oh my GOD Paypal does not and WILL NOT send checks to people for you, you are an 1diot and this is a false complaint.

slow money transfer

I had sold some items on ebay and the buyer pays for shipping. When I wanted to get the money out i couldn't. They made me pay shipping and wait tell the items got their, before they would let me have the money. I over drew my checking account 300 dollars. Now I sold some more stuff and they limited my account again for no reason. They don't want to solve this problem. I called at least once a day and get no ware. They say they send me emails but I have nothing in my inbox. I would tell someone not to use them if they need the money quick. It takes at least two weeks.

no response for emails!

I have a PayPal account for my ID [protected]@hotmail.com, I have recently withdrawn money using the check...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices