Having problems with PayPal?

1800 948 510 (Ireland)
1800 073 263 (Australia)
8800 333 2676 (Russia)
1800 925 0308 (Mexico)
+1 888 221 1161 (United States)
+44 800 358 7911 (United Kingdom)
+64 508 257 434 (New Zealand)
+43 800 968 751 (Austria)
+32 80 050 855 (Belgium)
+45 80 251 640 (Denmark)
+31 800 265 9239 (Netherlands)
+48 213 665 621 (Portugal)
+41 800 721 133 (Switzerland)
+852 35 508 574 (Hong Kong)
+60 377 237 155 (Malaysia)
+65 65 104 584 (Singapore)
+66 27 873 409 (Thailand)
+54 800 222 0252 (Argentina)
2211 North First Street
San Jose, California

Complaints & Reviews

misleading safety feeling

Of course everyone knows that ebay created paypal as a means of collecting money for transactions. What everyone doesn't do is read the end user agreement from paypal to know that they have a disclaimer for every possible situation that doesn't favor the seller or the buyer but themselves. Believe me, if paypal has a dispute they will do everything to resolve it unless they are at fault. They do not offer ANY of the protection that they advertise. They simply instruct you on what to do so that you MIGHT win a dispute.

I found this out after learning that paypal doesn't confirm credit cards so if you accept a payment from paypal and the person disputes the charges, then you will be responsible for the chargeback and fees. Simply put, they don't verify anything and they don't protect anyone but themselves.

I will never use ebay or paypal ever again and you should only do so at your own risk. With all the advertisements stating safe this and protection that i was misled into feeling safe with their online transactions. Learn from my mistake, it cost me $202.26 and harassment from a collection agency as well as degradation to my credit report.

Massimo Gorietti Oct 12, 2007

What can I do about a vendor that I paid and never received the package and will not return my money.

Spoke to the vendor two times and now he will not answer be back the name is (Randy Wong) from scooterparts4less the item was
    99 dollars the vendor stated that the part was delivered but we never received what do I do I want my money back. Give me advice how to get back my money!

• El
    ELSA BLACKBEARD Nov 08, 2007

I am very angry with Nationwide Campus because I made a purchase of Hair products on the 17/09/07 and paid an amount of $142.84 Australian Dollars. My Paypal reference number was 40293587733. I have not received the goods and only 1 email from Candice at Nationwide campus who was checking into the order. To date nothing was received. I told them that I was going to contact you for reimbursement of my money or delivery of my goods.

Can you please advise me what I should do now as I thought paying by Paypal was a very secured site.

Regards,
    Elsa.

• Su
    susan robbins Mar 25, 2008

Please send me an affidavit to fill out so I can get a refund for fabric that never arrived.Item #170162021578.
    Label package number is #9101 1501 3471 1036 3083 10 shipped via usps.
    Purchased from Metrohouse Design, Ray Pepitone.
    [email protected]
    707 963-8711

paypal scam emails

If you ever receive these emails, they are email scams and they want you to click a link within the email so...

I was ripped off by pay pal!

I sent my friend $180.00. He lives in Brazil and after waiting for the check for 2 months, he finally received it only to learn that he could not cash it anywhere in Brazil.

Why would paypal send him a check he could not cash? They knew it!

My friend even tried cashing it at a Citibank and could not.

Both of us have called and written paypal many times and after many different excuses, have not had any success in getting my money returned to my checking account (where it was withdrawn).

PAY PAL IS DISHONEST AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THEM!

I am going elsewhere on the internet to complain. I will do whatever it takes!!!

• Pe
    Peter Thornhill Feb 07, 2007

Pay Pal are the ### of the earth, Rip Off is all they do.

• Le
    leung cheng Nov 24, 2008

just send your complaint here http://www.ic3.gov
    Goodluck!

• Us
    USA#1 Jan 29, 2016

Oh my GOD Paypal does not and WILL NOT send checks to people for you, you are an 1diot and this is a false complaint.

slow money transfer

I had sold some items on ebay and the buyer pays for shipping. When I wanted to get the money out i couldn't. They made me pay shipping and wait tell the items got their, before they would let me have the money. I over drew my checking account 300 dollars. Now I sold some more stuff and they limited my account again for no reason. They don't want to solve this problem. I called at least once a day and get no ware. They say they send me emails but I have nothing in my inbox. I would tell someone not to use them if they need the money quick. It takes at least two weeks.

no response for emails!

I have a PayPal account for my ID [protected]@hotmail.com, I have recently withdrawn money using the check...