WoodSprings Suitesno refund policy

U

We stayed t a woodsprings suites and payed in advance for a month. We had to check out early due to my spouse's job. They would not refund the 7 days we had already paid for but did not get to stay there!! It says no refunds in their policy book (funny how they do not give you that book until after you pay them), but who runs a business that way?! That is a totally absurd and unethical policy! They are making money on people that pay in advance but do not stay!

• Updated by Matthewtapley · Oct 24, 2017

The hotel management allows employee husband run a prostitutions ring and gives free rooms I do not feel comfortable at location the maintenance man lives on site stocking guest employees are allowed to speak to guest any kinda way they want very UN organised group very very nice UN safe for guest

• Ai
    Aiyudubie Uzebu Aug 19, 2019

I have been quite with the manager for more than 2 weeks I requested that the room should be cleaned. She told me that I should clean the room by myself as nobody is obligated to clean it. I guess the hotel wants me to go to Walmart and shop for cleaning items, or maybe they are now offering me a cleaning job.

• Ci
    Cindi Sue Jun 27, 2019

abusive hotel, I am constantly locked out of my room with my service dog in the room, staff is afraid of dogs. even trained ones. the staff is rude and condensendling as this is what they are taught. I will be calling the ftc and the fcc and the hotel association I believe this is illegal. at least in USa I have not had my room cleaned for two months. no towels you need topay for them and extra or clean bedding. you cant legally hold someones things because the staff did not run your on file cc. this hotel is an embarrassment as an rn working as a travel nurse, I will be sure to not recommend this place, this is abuse plain and simple im not done here, ihave more people to contact. concerning no access to retrieve my things aqnd my dog. davenport ia don't come here go someplace safe

• Os
    osman şahin Jun 26, 2019

WoodSprings Suites - Stone Oak Location. Although I didn't bring any pet during my stay, they still charged me the fee of $304. I have a first one's receipt that doesn't have a pet fee but they insist that I had a pet with me.

• Ca
    Caine Broome Jan 05, 2019

Haven't received paycheck after two months

Matthewtapley Sep 11, 2018

I have been assuated by the hotel staff husband an her the manager allowed this to take place in parking lot an would not come stop it I feel like this is no longer a safe place to stay please feel free to call me7193088514

• Ka
    Karen Camden Sep 04, 2018

Woodspring suites in Mobile Al is a place where drug addicts live. Hotel smell like drugs. Nasty place manager dont clean rooms or change linen. Very unprofessional desk clerks with nasty attitudes. Never at desk and they still from guests. Several unauthorized charges were made on my account. Fire alarms always going off. People cooking meth.

• Cr
    Crys82 Aug 29, 2018

Regardless what others do why should anyone have to smell cigarette smoke or weed throughout the whole unit? This every evening, especially on Fridays. So this is how suites are ran?

(SPRING, TX. -Airtex&I-45)

• BrooklynBeats Aug 20, 2018

US Dept of Justice - Civil Rights Division- Housing and Civil enforcement.

Has a Federal complaint that I recieved today for ypur Value Place- Albuquerque site.

Regards,

Bart Haring

• Lu
    Luisa Escamilla Aug 15, 2018

HORRIBLE service.
    Dirty and cockroaches EVERYWHERE!!! The front desk people are so ghetto, nasty, and disrespectful. We've stayed there for more than two weeks, and they don't even want to give us toilet paper.

• Bl
    Bluesapphire Aug 15, 2018

Andrea was very nasty to many clients and I find that attitude very unacceptable. Glad she is gone. I myself will never return nor reconsider a recommendation. Bad place for all who have no choice. I am so glad I got out. Handicap ppl are really not liked there when they try to continue to be independent.