WoodSprings Suitesharassed with racism and told I wasn't liked

M

Hello, I have been here since 2016, and since the new manager Giles here in montgomery has been nothing but harassing and racist. He has also told he didn't like me and I would like to talk to someone about this issue. I've lived here too long to take this type of harassment. I go to counter to make a payment, I was asked if I was going to get my mail, I said I don't get mail, he comes from around the counter and says oh he ain't getting Neil don't nobody like him. And I take this into consideration after all the things I've seen Jim do and how he treats the black people here and the white people...he always calls the police on the black and the white people get to slide wit things. And I've seen and heard this. And it is not acceptable.

• Fl
    Flint Poovey Jan 08, 2020

Ok it works both ways..I was harassed and accused of smoking in my room by a big black man housekeeping staff at the Woodspring Suites in Richester Hills...He and some other black person were laughing outside my room, then a loud knock, then he used a key that would unlock the deadbolt, and barged in my room without warning accusing me of smoking because he smelled smoke in the hallway, I was not smoking. That my friend is a violation of privacy and extremely direspectful.!!

• BrooklynBeats Apr 12, 2018

These our stupid mfs... Showed up at the place when I arrived 1/11 and tried to play it off. That they didn't know what was happening in New Mexoco.

@BrooklynBeats Cane into community etc real stupid people 😠

The same thing been happening here at Value Place -Albuquerque, NM

But even worse these we're Afro -Americans here that got with down with people that down with White Supremacy etc. from the City of Albuquerque etc.