WoodSprings Suites

Thu:9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 4:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

WoodSprings SuitesWrongfully evicted. Uncleaniness of the building and room. Stay really rude

When I check in Feb 10th, 2021 the room was filthy. I was to tired from moving everything in and really needed a place to stay for me and my boys. So instead of asking for another room I took pictures and clean the room for two hours. A leak was under the kitchen sink and they gave me a bucket to put under the sink instead of fixing it. There were a couple other things that were wrong. At this point the lady was tired of me complaint and after the 3rd day the lady at the front desk offered me a full refund. I choose to stay because me and my son work down the street and did not feel like packing back up and moving again. On the 4gh of March we was wrongfully accused of tampering with the smoke detector and was told to pay 1,000 dollars or they will call the police the get me out if so don't want to leave. I left in a peaceful manner.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

WoodSprings Suitesa/c not working

I am in rm 318. Liberty, MO 64068. Reynolds. Been here 4 months. Many complaints, but today the thermostat broke on ac unit. Was told a work ticket will be made and it will be fixed in morning. Its 95° degrees and Im not paying a night with no ac. Ridiculous. Unacceptable. Please fix problem tonight or credit me a night. I dont think ac is optional.Thank you.

Comment Guidelines