Woodforest National Banksteals clients money

I am caring for my parents who are both dying. Upon starting to straighten out their finances, I opened a checing acct. With woodforest bank. After a person stole a chk from their acct. , and cashed it for594.00, I requested to close this acct. The day it came in for pmnt. Woodforest kept it open for over 2 weeks!! In addition to all the charges from the companies that had received payment by check from us, woodforest charged us over 2500.00 worth of overdrafts. In addition they move payments around (Even taking off an already posted payment and moving it to a later date) so that they can charge the maximum number of od's. I am fed up!!! This company needs to be sued. They ar clearly breaking the fdic laws and I have proof. If anyone else is involved in a class action, please post the info so I may join! These crooks need to bein jail! It has gotten so bad that my dying disabled parents have no food. At least I know justice will be served eventually - if not in this world then in the next. I would suggest woodforest employees think about that!

RESOLVED

• Di
    disagreeinginohio Jul 05, 2010

used to work for woodforest, we are unable to close an account if you have any kind of outstanding balance or outstanding transactions, and will try to notify you about these issues, whether or not you are able to be contacted if no fault of our own. Please include the right information if you're going to make a complaint.

• Woodforest Customer Service Aug 05, 2010

At Woodforest, we take every concern seriously and make every effort to resolve issues promptly. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact our Customer Care department at [protected] and ask to speak directly with the Regional Vice President over the branch. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Ro
    ronald g ducey Sep 09, 2010

i opened a acout also they would not close it un till ipay the monthly 9.00 dollars monthy fee now i oue 28.00 dollars it seemed to be a good bank i geusse i found out yhe hard way ronald g ducey mish in

• Ro
    ronald g ducey Sep 09, 2010

idont no what to say they said they are turning me in to the credit brurow