The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Woodforest National Bank — steals clients money
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am caring for my parents who are both dying. Upon starting to straighten out their finances, I opened a checing acct. With woodforest bank. After a person stole a chk from their acct. , and cashed it for594.00, I requested to close this acct. The day it came in for pmnt. Woodforest kept it open for over 2 weeks!! In addition to all the charges from the companies that had received payment by check from us, woodforest charged us over 2500.00 worth of overdrafts. In addition they move payments around (Even taking off an already posted payment and moving it to a later date) so that they can charge the maximum number of od's. I am fed up!!! This company needs to be sued. They ar clearly breaking the fdic laws and I have proof. If anyone else is involved in a class action, please post the info so I may join! These crooks need to bein jail! It has gotten so bad that my dying disabled parents have no food. At least I know justice will be served eventually - if not in this world then in the next. I would suggest woodforest employees think about that!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Woodforest National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Woodforest National Bank - massive overdrafts
- Woodforest National Bank - will not close checking / lied / charge $25
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees
- Woodforest National Bank - check cashing
- Woodforest National Bank - former employee
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees daily
- Woodforest Bank - stolen money
- Wood Forest National Bank - this should be against the law.
- Woodforest National Bank - unauthorized charge/purchase
- Woodforest Bank - poor customer service