The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Woodforest National Bank — overdraft fees daily
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I accidentally swiped the wrong atm card. I have one with WoodForest and one with my other nack and they are both green and look almost exactly alike. I didnt have enough money to cover the transaction and they approved it anyway causing me to over draft (I did have enough in the other account which waas what card I thought I was swiping, I ususally only use my Woodforest account to buy things online so I dont keep alot in it I just deposit more when I need to.) So anyway, that was a 35.00 overdraft fee, and I got the notice about that, but I had to go out of town and was being charged 5.00 per day fee (unknown to me) I get a call from someone asking me if I can pay the 300.00 balance several and when I called the bank to talk about it, they will not close the account it just keeps accruing fees daily and if I make a deposit today of half the amount, it is still going to keep adding 5.00 a day. They have a "payment plan" once your account hits a certain amount to pay back these crazy fees and until your account hits about 350.00 they will keep adding on the fees and telling you in 60 days it will be written off and go to collections. So instead of letting you cancel your account and try to get ahead and pay them back, they keep laying it yo ya!!! You guys are making letting it be written if look like a good option! You have dirty tactics and after reading complaint after complaint against you, I say screw every one of you people and I have printed up several hundered complaints I read online and think your other customers should beware, hmmm...think I will be spending more time at Walmart real soon.
More Woodforest National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Woodforest National Bank - massive overdrafts
- Woodforest National Bank - will not close checking / lied / charge $25
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees
- Woodforest National Bank - check cashing
- Woodforest National Bank - former employee
- Woodforest Bank - stolen money
- Wood Forest National Bank - this should be against the law.
- Woodforest National Bank - unauthorized charge/purchase
- Woodforest Bank - poor customer service
- Woodforest National Bank - merchant services