The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Woodforest National Bank — bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My wife received two ups next day air packages from two individuals within the united states. The envelopes contained american express travelers cheques in $500.00 denominations. The money was suppose to be from individuals purchasing paintings within the us. I took the first of the american express travelers cheques to woodforest national bank located on camp bowie before they closed and moved the branch somewhere else. The young lady who waited on me took the cheques and checked them for the water mark. She found the marks and commenced to cash the cheques. She cashed the cheques and never said a word to me about the cheques being fraud. She never did call the american express office to check and see if the cheques were fraudulent. Later in the day, she called me and informed me that the cheques were fraudulent and that I would have to pay the $3, 000.00 back to woodforest national bank. I informed her that she had checked the water marks and located them that is why she cashed the cheques. Now I have trs recovery threating me that if I don't not make the payment to woodforest national bank that my credit would show that I cocerced the money from woodforest and that I would never be able to open up another bank account anywhere in the us from banks that used telechek systems. I feel as though the young lady that cashed the checks, ok'd the checks and that woodforest should have to take responsibility for the checks.
More Woodforest National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Woodforest National Bank - massive overdrafts
- Woodforest National Bank - will not close checking / lied / charge $25
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees
- Woodforest National Bank - check cashing
- Woodforest National Bank - former employee
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees daily
- Woodforest Bank - stolen money
- Wood Forest National Bank - this should be against the law.
- Woodforest National Bank - unauthorized charge/purchase
- Woodforest Bank - poor customer service