Resolved Woodforest Bank — reported to telecheck
I am a former customer of Woodforest Bank and was pleased to be one due to my overdrawn account at the time with Wachovia. They did in fact give me a second chance and stated to me that they did not use telecheck to open any accounts or report to them. Back in 2007 I lost my job and my account had become overdrawan and was told that they would close my account but would give an opportunity to bring my balance to a zero balance and would work with me to make small monthly installments. The manager was supposed to send me a plan to help me bring this down but never did. I later found that Wachovia was willing to put me back on the right track and remove me from telecheck, since then I reestablished another account with another bank and started utilizing my checking account privileges and was not denied to write checks at different retail stores until recently. When I called telecheck to find out why, they told me that I was in there for Woodforest Bank . I was very upset because I know that the debt was not forgotten but I received no notification from them to make things right and was not given an opportunity to start making goood on an old debt. SECOND CHANCE?! I think not.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Woodforest Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Woodforest National Bank - massive overdrafts
- Woodforest National Bank - will not close checking / lied / charge $25
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees
- Woodforest National Bank - check cashing
- Woodforest National Bank - former employee
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees daily
- Woodforest Bank - stolen money
- Wood Forest National Bank - this should be against the law.
- Woodforest National Bank - unauthorized charge/purchase
- Woodforest Bank - poor customer service