Having problems with Wish.com?

Wish.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 2, 2014. The latest review Badly scratched item when it arrived was posted on Sep 26, 2021. The latest complaint Taking money out of my account was resolved on Jan 26, 2021. Wish.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4099 reviews. Wish.com has resolved 15 complaints.

Wish.com Customer Service Contacts

One Sansome Street, 40th Fl
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wish.com Customer Service. Initial Wish.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wish.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wish.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Wish.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Wish.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 9

Wish.comMe bloquearon mi cuenta.

Hice una compra de varias vaporeras Y al parecer eso afecto y me bloquearon mi cuenta, he enviado muchas veces mi identificacion y no me la han desbloqueado deseo continuar con mi cuenta porque ahí todavía tengo un monto considerable de wish Cash que deseo utilizar, he enviado muchas veces mi identificación he tratado de contactar a asistencia al cliente y Ni aún así me han podido apoyar para desbloquear mi cuenta

Me bloquearon mi cuenta.

Wish.comUnauthorized Refund/Card Update Not Allowed

The egregiousness of this company is astounding. Not only do I not request refunds and get them anyway, but I'm not allowed to update my card? Seriously, Wish? Coupled with extremely poor to no customer service, which is typical for a marriage between California and China, and no way to contact them to speak TO A REAL PERSON, it's safe to say that y'all might as well just dump the entire company and be done with it. (Except for the fact that they like to take our money.) At any rate, I'm unsatisfied and irritated.

Jan 09, 2021

Wish.com — Customer support and locked out for a dispute over unpaid refund and just plain ripped off.

First the lock out over a dispute is ridiculous. I ordered a gazebo and the merchant didn't have one and I...

Wish.comShoes I ordered 1 pair. And they took $ out for 2 pair. The same pair.

I put in an order jan 5th 2021. it was for 1 pair of shoes. they took out of my debit card for two pair of the same shoe. There was also some car
      floor matts. They said they were out of them . 79cents. I would like a refund for the pair I did not order. I tried their phone number. It said no phone help at this time. I tried writing an email. they answered but no resolve. There email would not come up when I tried everything, saying customer service. To no avail. I want the 1 pair of shoes and a refund for the other. I did not get the order yet. Which will come 2-9-2021.m Please help susan schnitzler 2820 C edwards st east troy wi 53120. [protected]

• Cr
          cristina ferman Mar 10, 2021

No se porque no an quitado esa compañía fraudulenta si solo roban todas las cuentas quiero saber porque donde hablar para que los metan presos me robaron y no contestan los telefonos

Wish.comCharge on my credit card did not make or authorize to wish.

Charge on 1-7-2021 for $111.93 reference number 24492151007719411392933 5311. I do not know what this is for. I did not order or authorize this transaction. I want the full amount credited to my credit card now. Thank you, Pamela Bouska

Wish.comOrders never recieved, refund not issued

I have been having issues with wish.Com. There is no way to speak to somebody over the phone, and i can not email them about the orders im missing because they do not show up any where. I have ordered multilpule hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise over the last couple years. I had not had any issues until the last 6 to 9 months. One order was over a hundred dollars and consisted of several different items, what i recieved was two pieces of clothing. Upon going back to the store it was sent to i was told that was the right package they gave me and to contact wish. Upon contacting wish i was told my items were delivered and that my issue was solved. Nothing was solved and i cant even talk to anyone about it. This company is committing theft and fraud to the fullest. I have had issues with almost every order since that one. I will never order from them again, and they should not be allowed to opperate like this in the united states of america. It should be ileagal. Due to the fact that they have removed several of my missing orders i cannot calculate the amount of money i have lost. I know that the order i mentioned was about $117, so im sure i have lost over 200 as of recently.

Wish.comDiesel pump 12 volt

I ordered pump on 12/10/2020 got it and it is broke box was dented do not know if it was that. Not sure if this is right account. I buy a lot of stuff keep a log. But they put a shipping sticker on other paper. So I went by price invoice # is 5fd179bocfoe3a0058ec7815 need new one. Or money back

Wish.comProduct showed up completely destroyed

I had ordered a 64 slots wooden challenge coin display box, when it showed up at the house it was only wrapped in clear plastic wrap, no bubble wrap and no box. It was chipped and the lid was broken off. Trying to communicate with Wish was next to Impossible. But when I finally did, they wanted pictures. I told them that my parents who are in their mid 80s live in Santa Clara County, and are on strict covid-19 quarantine and they don't have a cell phone, but they were willing to pay to have the item sent back for reference. Wish did not care, and my parents (who live out-of-state from myself) had to go out of their house to get film developed in order to provide the pictures, literally risking their lives.

Product showed up completely destroyed

Wish.comAll of my items that was never received

I need someone to contact me ASAP in regards to multiple items I ordered like two months ago and never received it! I can be reached at [protected] or via email [protected]@gmail.com. I'm very unsatisfied and everyone is saying this is a rip off. I ordered thru the fb app and I have a order number and screenshots also in my account y'all took the money out. I have all the proof of all my transactions!
                Thanks!

Wish.comService

I wait over a bloody month for packages from wish. Com and I finally get them and I receive nothing in the jiffy bag sent to me what the [censored]ing cowboy operation is this. I'm a first time customer in the UK and I am gutted I wasted time and money on these daylight robbers highwaymen charletens, fraudsters, crooks. I have two more parcels coming these better turn up.

Service
                  Service

Wish.comcanceled order with no refund back to my card

My name is Clara Fortune, I was trying to place an order for a box that you connect to your TV for movies. I went to check out but found a ring on my order so I canceled my entire order. I probably hit something on my phone incorrectly. They canceled the order and said the refund would be back on my card within (14) days . This transaction was done on November 27, 2020. I have been checking my card daily but no refund. WISH.COM purchase-retail stores type debit status posted transaction date November 27, 2020 Location [protected], CA 94111. Need to know when to expect the refund to be added back on my card. Again my name is Clara Fortune my phone numbers are: [protected](home) and [protected](cell) . Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Wish.comOrdered a laptop, received a mouse

I ordered a laptop at a great price on Wish.com on November 24, 2020. What arrived today, January 2, 2021 was a MOUSE. Clear and straightforward fraud. The laptop was supposed to be a Christmas gift and now I have to suffer the embarrassment of telling the intended recipient of the laptop what happened. Wish.com offers no recourse unless an order was NOT DELIVERED. Well, the order was delivered, but not the correct product.

Ordered a laptop, received a mouse

Wish.comshipping issue

i have been a loyal wish shopper for years and never had any issues...i recently noticed i was no longer receiving my orders and checked the tracking info on all the orders i had been placing...almost all of my packages said they were already delivered but to an address in california that i have never heard of...the rest of my orders that have not yet been delivered are also on the way to that same address..when i went in my wish account to see what my shipping address was listed as my actual address was there along with this random california address that i have never seen or heard of before...i don't know what to do about all of my orders...i want them delivered to my actual address or my money back because this is completely unacceptable

shipping issue

Wish.comN/A

I do not shop on Wish I do not have a wish account. But someone has made purchases with my debit card on wish.com. I told the bank it was a fraudulent purchase. All the money was refunded but I want to know more information about where the ordered was to be delivered or from what wish account it was ordered from, such as email associated with the account in which it was ordered from with my credit card information. It is important because I would like to know who is using my credit card fraudulently because I can get a new card but I still have recurring purchases with certain business's in which I have to keep giving my credit card number to. And if one of them is fraudulently using m y credit card info I need to know. I have requested that the bank ask for more info from wish about the purchases but I have not received any info in the mail about it yet . I know that info has to be available somewhere? I run a small business it is important that I trust who I give my credit card information too. So the information reguarding such purchases that are fraudulent are relevant for me to know. The amount of things purchased was 6, 000 dollars that is not a small amount of money this has greatly effected my business until I received the funds back. I would like to know more information please

Wish.comKuppet cake mixer

I purchased a green Kuppet cake mixer on Wish for $26.38 @91% off + $14 delivery. Instead I got a hand whisk. I've been blocked by Wish and can't get onto customer support to complain. Now the add has changed to say I ordered the hand whisk and every time I try to open the add it comes up error- try again. I searched Wish and I found the same Whisk for $3.85 @ 4% off. Big difference. After the years I've been on Wish and the money Ive spent this treatment is unfair. My other issue is the blocking of my account over a dispute lodged by my bank for a refund I didn't get back. They will unblock my account if I drop the dispute.

Kuppet cake mixer

Wish.comMany products that did not get fixed

They have canceled my orders and did not returned my money many times they owe me over 200$ now
                              They send me wrong products and ignorw me forsing me to buy another

I [censored]en hate we cant call them ever in anyway

This is [censored] how much its added up so fast and I look bak an see nothing [censored]en fix it im so angry wish fix it now

Wish.comitems didn't arrive since Jan 2020

client id: [protected]@hotmail.com
                                i paid for 3 items Jan 2020, non of them arrived, it's 1 yr im waiting. there's no one to help, their website doesn't take complaints, it says you can't cancell items after 8 hrs. and keeps updating the order be process date to the next day and next wk's date.

items:
                                Shipping: GBP £4.00
                                Order Total
                                GBP £8.50

Preparing to ship
                                Your item is still in our fulfillment process. We have updated your delivery date accordingly.
                                Shipping by 24 Dec 2020

Arrival country
                                Jan 23, 2020
                                Arrive at [Shanghai International Mail Exchange Station] (transit), None
                                Jan 22, 2020
                                Leave [Yiwu International Processing Center], next stop [Yiwu Exchange Station], None
                                Jan 21, 2020
                                From the beginning sorting center
                                Jan 21, 2020
                                Arrive at the head sorting center
                                Jan 19, 2020
                                Wishpost order has been generated
                                19 Jan 2020
                                Processing Order
                                18 Jan 2020
                                Placed Order

Wish.comThey blocked my account, asked for photo ID, and after uploading it they still won’t unblock my account

I hadn't used my Wish account in about a month and then I tried to buy something and it said I have payment issues. It told me to go to wish.com/payment-issue. I go here and it asks me to upload a photo of my ID. I uploaded a picture of my driver's license. Never heard a response from them. I reach out to support through twitter and email. Both say they can't unblock my account and acknowledge that I never received a response but say they can't do anything. So now I gave them my photo ID for no reason. I have $7.50 in Wish cash that I can't use and they now have my DL number. This company is absolute trash

Wish.comProduct not received and claimed delivered

Wish is terrible with their deliveries. I will never order from this company again! I had ordered some baubles for Christmas and the package never arrived. Wish claim the package arrived and stated they couldn't do anything and the case was closed. It's been 10 days now since I have raised a complaint and the only response I receive is from their robot. Even the humans that sit behind their desks and call themselves customer support are useless and I seem to be repeating myself about the issue. So what's the issue? I never received the products I ordered for Christmas!

Dec 22, 2020

Wish.com — Non-delivery of item ordered in November 2020

I ordered a pack of mirror retainers from Wish.com back in the middle of November and I had a promised...