Having problems with Wish.com?

Wish.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 2, 2014. The latest review Water dental flosser made in china prooral was posted on Sep 22, 2021. The latest complaint Taking money out of my account was resolved on Jan 26, 2021. Wish.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4095 reviews. Wish.com has resolved 15 complaints.

Wish.com Customer Service Contacts

One Sansome Street, 40th Fl
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wish.com Customer Service. Initial Wish.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wish.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wish.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Wish.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Wish.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 7

Wish.comWish won't allow order cancellation even within minutes after placing it

I mistakenly placed an order with the Wish app on my iPhone and immediately tried to cancel it. Instead I got a message saying "we're sorry to report we're unable to cancel your order. Orders begin processing shortly after they've been placed, so there's a short period where we can cancel successfully." This conflicts with their official policy that orders can be cancelled within 8 hours. This is a scam company that tricks people into ordering things, then prevents them from cancelling, and provides NO way to resolve problems other than return items but you have to pay all shipping. In this case, the items were $170 and the shipping was $150! They even placed dozens of face masks in individual shipping envelopes ($5 shipping), then put those in a large envelop and shipped them. The items did not ship for several days, and came in 4 separate shipments over a period of weeks. It is outrageous that a company can operate like this without repercussions.

Wish won't allow order cancellation even within minutes after placing it

Wish.comOrder #: 5fbfd0361be7c00bc8cb36d9. Not received.

I placed the order (Order #: 5fbfd0361be7c00bc8cb36d9) on the 26th November 2020, I got a message informing me that the item would be delivered on 17th December 2020 but at present I still have not received the item.

Shipping Address:
    Donovan Sterling
    54 Kimbolton Crescent
    Stevenage
    Stevenage, SG2 8RJ
    United Kingdom (Great Britain)

Wish.comOrder history not available. Products showing available on Wish

Placed big order in Feb 2021. The confirmation email send to confirm order was not cut off, so not all the products ordered, shows on the email. No Order history showings on the Wish software.

I have send several complaints to their customer service about the Order history that is not showing the order placed by me. No feedback.

Several items was ordered by me, which is out of stock but still shows on Wish available

Order history not available. Products showing available on Wish
      Order history not available. Products showing available on Wish

Wish.comPayment for an order that was not registered and not received

On 12 September 2020, I ordered a pair of Boys pants and sweatshirt from Wish.com. I was based in the Netherlands at the time.
        The site took me to a payment page from which I executed the payment using my Abn AMRO phone app. However, the screen went blank and returned me to my order page as soon as I finished payment. No confirmation number, no email was received. The payment was however taken out and paid to an account with Klarna Bank Germany. I did not notice this at first and thought that there was a system error which I foolishly tried to correct by ordering again. After this second attempt, I was not taken to a payment page but instead received a confirmation number. This made me believe that I effectively ordered only once. Sure enough, the items arrived some weeks later. So did the invoice for these items from Klarna Bank Amsterdam. I thought initially that this was a receipt and ignored it- it only became apparent to me later that this was a separate charge.
        In short, the system performed a nifty switch where it took my money without leaving much trace for it and then legitimaty charged me again for the items I received. They also changed the amount slightly between the two purchases. The first purchase was for Eur 43.47 and the second for Eur 44.95. I have now paid both.
        I have attempted to address this through wish app customer service for months now, without success. Initially they said they would repay me for the first payment but then started saying that I have received the item (they were referring to the item that I did indeed receive, the one from the second purchase). They kept saying that for a while. Then they said the payment had nothing to do with them because it didn't have "context logic" in the description (it did). Now they say they want more information and order number even though I told them already I don't have it as I never received it.
        I attach the 12 September 2020 payment. I want this money back. My email is ruth.[protected]@gmail.com.

Payment for an order that was not registered and not received

Wish.comMisrepresentation of product

i am complaining about order no 602d6040756c05694c4fdd4f
          i placed the order on 17/02/2021
          the item clearly states " 7 color changing LED solar lamps
          £10.00 plus £4.00 for shipping.
          These are small plastic stick lights.
          I brought 2 packs which should have been 14 lights.
          I paid £28.00
          The items were delivered on march 6 2021.
          Only 2 turned up. I got in touch with customer support straight away and asked where the remaining 12 were.
          I was absolutely gobsmacked when i was told it was for one light and as i ordered 2 packs that what i got.
          I pointed out that the description clearly says 7 colour changing lamps not lamp.
          I was then told that no it says the lamp changes 7 colours.
          why would i pay 28.00 for 2 lights that you can pick up for £2.00 each
          not to mention paying £8.00 postage.

Wish.comNose cones

I ordered a set of nose cone for $5 at Wish website on 2/3/21. I was told that I would receive it by 2/25/21 through USPS. It still not arrived at USPS on 3/8/21. I asked for a refund; I was told to wait until 3/8/21; then Wish asked me to wait for another month til 4/7/21 for refund.

Nose cones

Mar 08, 2021

Wish.com — False advertising and overcharging

Good day Yesterday, Wish.com had winter Jackets advertised on their website for ZAR170 each, which I thought...

Wish.comService / deliverys /delays

I can't access my email,
              and I ordered stuff through this email that I can't access,

in my purchase was a sansung phone
              (Optional color for the back was purple)

it was supposed to be delivered on

January, 11th, 2021, m y name is,

Angela councilman who's supposed to be delivered at,
              (18 East 8th street), Duluth, Minnesota, 55805.

Service / deliverys /delays

Wish.comBob Ross T shirt-$12 shipping and $11 for the shirt

I bought a Bob Ross T shirt for my daughter in a size large. There was nothing wrong with the shirt except it was way too small. I went through the proper channels and instead of them going by my word I had to take two pictures.
                AFter that, they sent me a return label to my e-mail. The package had to go back to California which the cheapest shipping would be $5.20. Therefore,
                I would only end up with $6.80 which is ridiculous!!
                I have been a long time Wish buyer and have always been satisfied. I have even recommended many friends to your site.
                I am very dissapointed in your customer service and won't be buying anything from you again.

• De
                    Dena Johnson Mar 09, 2021

As a first time Customer, I've learned my lesson and joining you of making it my last!

• Ro
                    Robin BFY Mar 17, 2021

@Dena Johnson Hi Dena, I saw your comment and I am glad that I can help somebody else. My advice to you for the future is research the company complaints and customer service. I don't want any more issues. I will be doing that from now on. Good luck
                    Robin

Wish.comPayment issue

I have been a member of Wish plus for several months & have been paying thru PayPal even longer with no issues. Suddenly l am no longer a member of Wish Plus but also neither PayPal or my card can be used for payments. I try to go to the payment issue page recommended thru customer support but all l get is a page that flashes between black & white.
                  There is something seriously wrong with your site.
                  Please fix & give a refund on my Wish Plus membership payment as l can no longer use it.
                  Thanks
                  Chris

Wish.comWalking/ hiking boots

I ordered size 41 boots from an advertisement in Facebook.
                    Chinese supplier, but no name
                    Wrong size (40) delivered this morning, from
                    Y&G F2P
                    Unit 5 Trident Way
                    Southall
                    UB2 5LF

How do I get the correct size boots ?
                    I have tried to be brief, but now asked for more details.
                    I don't know the specific supplier, but from Wish advert on Facebook.
                    Size 40 is too small. I have tried them at home on carpeted floors, so in returnable condition.

Walking/ hiking boots

Wish.comPricing

Be Advised...just received new Terms Of Use by email from Wish. Appears you will be Accepting that ANY real legal disputes will be handled by Their highly structured ARBITRATION rules and procedures. I still observe mass instances of " BA!T & SWITCH " pricing. Be Advised and Beware of shopping this site. I do not see how ANY perceived Bargains listed can be worth the RESULT of shopping with this KNOWN Consumer Cheater. My Opinion.

Wish.comFleece lined Crocs

On the 4th of February 2020, I paid $30.00 (Two x $15.00 via Pay Pal ) for a pair of size 11 Fleece lined Crocs.
                        To date I have had no information as to the order or when it was sent.
                        Could you please find out for me if the Company has sent them as yet?
                        If not, could they please refund my $30.00
                        Avenel Grace.
                        I do not have any receipt numbers or transit document numbers to date.
                        The transaction has shown on both my Pay Pal account and on my Bank Statement just as WISH.

Wish.comDenied from making purchasing

I am customer with Wish for a good while. My last purchase is December 22, & 25, 2020. Order numbers are 5fe228734210f53e55fde723 & 5fe226od78dcab3de4f94744. Payment method: credit card...8328. Total orders about $102.00.
                          After these two last purchases, I cannot make payment for items in my cart. It kept asking to verify my identity, and payment method. I tried several time to resubmit my visa and also replace it with a different card. Both cards are functional.

I want to know why I was cut off, and to have my account be reinstated

Wish.comAccounts

I never had a problem with wish but now everytime I make an order with wish or cute and get locked and it constantly keeps telling me  to go to payment issue and it ask me for a Florida ID and I send it every time. Why does it keep doing that and making me send my id.  Days go and I cant make no transaction because my account is. Locked all 7 of them.  The reason why I got so many accounts because I got mad because my account kept getting locked and keeps asking to send a Florida which I have about 100 times but the account getting locked so I can't make no transaction.

My WISH account are :

My CUTE accounts are :

[protected]@gmail.com

Can u please fix the issue on all my account.  Like I said before is not the 1st time. But it has never happened until now and constantly.  I've also deleted all my cards information addressees and nothing seems to work.

Wish.comfalse advertising/rip off

I placed an order for a jewellery blowtorch which cost 19 USD including delivery but was charged 27 USD, I tried cancelling the order immediately after purchase which was less than a minute after placing but was told I can't cancel it, it's already processed. I must return it when it arrives and incur additional costs to return it. SCAM ARTIST and thieves to say the least. I would never recommend these thieves to anyone.

false advertising/rip off

• Th
                                  Theuns Nothnagel Mar 08, 2021

I am experiencing an similar problem, I ordered 2 items and the price went up by more than 100%, I then did price check at retailers as to the price of the items & they were the same as the original price Wish.com offerwed it for, I believe they are scamming people on Wish.com

Wish.comInternet Charges

Since December 30/2020 my wife has been charged by WISH.COM to her credit card a total amount of $649866 in Colombian Pesos, which at today rate of exchange of $Col 3.518, 19/dollar, are equivalent to US$ 184, 72.

My wife has never purchased from WISH
                                She is not registered as a WISH customer
                                There is not way to contact anybody from WISH to solve the problem

Wish.comMy account has been restricted

Please for God sake unblock my account so I could spent my money, why don't you guys replying me back it's more than 3 days now and no response at all other than automated emails, please I request you to unlock my account I've money in my wish cash please, I did even submitted the ID proof, please help me my money is in wish cash and I can't use it please try to understand I'm scared about my money for easy shopping I get refund in wish cash so that I could purchase but next day I'm unable to and now it's more than 3days since I've submitted my ID, and there is no response on Support, my email ID [protected]@yahoo.com

My account has been restricted

Wish.comOderes not recieved

Wish.com sent me a email notification stating that my orders have been delivered on Jan 19, 2021 tracking numbers are.
                                    W1001733962765fpl
                                    W1001737207135fpl
                                    W1001727249294fpl
                                    W1001724161437fpl
                                    I never recived any 4 of these orders period I contacted wish.com and they just told e to do a complaint on them so I can either get my orders reshipped to me or a refund on them my name Jasson Carr asdress 12720 Duke rd Wilmer, ala 36587 email is [protected]@gmail.com phone number is [protected] contact me anytime thanks and have a great day

Wish.comCell phone

Hi I'm Lesego Mokoena from South Africa. 971 Legwabe street Vosloorus 1475, cell phone number [protected]. I have purchased goods online last year before Lockdown and have received some and still awaiting the cellphone and a ring. Order number for cell phone is RH121442580TR. I'm desperate and need that cell phone urgently.

Cell phone