Having problems with Wish.com?

One Sansome Street, 40th Fl
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wish.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Wish.comHacked account

When I logged into my account (sometime ago, as on discovering the hack I uninstalled the app after deleting my bank account), I found that I live in Russia! And have a different username!

I found that Wish.com has No method of advising of the hack, nor complaining (except for specific purchases) about it.

I've not lost $ but I do wish (joke not intended) that I could have a safe online shopping experience, as their products are mostly as portrayed on the site.

Can you advise what I can do to either correct the foul up/hack, or should I create a new account under a different email address?

Oct 20, 2020

Wish — Consumer electronics complaint

hi I have ordered 8 x 3000w epistar full spectrum lamps from Wedding Rock. I only received 8 x 50w no name...

Wish.comUndelivered parcel

I have ordered items in the past which have been ok (quality reflects price), however I am so disappointed with their service as of late - I placed an order on 12th may 2020, I had checked the site again in july but as it had an estimation delivery date in august I couldn't follow up until this date had past. At the end of august I then informed the site I hadn't received the item. No response - just tried again 2 months on but I received the message "window for refunds has now closed", and there is no where on the site to issue this complaint or chase up a refund on an undelivered package!! Even though I did follow this up within the time frame allowed! Shocking customer service. Absolutely disgusting, won't be ordering again

Undelivered parcel

Wish.comI received unknown suspicious package

I don't recall ordering this, but I received by air mail from China from wish. When I opened up, it scary to an exposed face mask. Not in any plastic or cover. Not even sure it has been used or have covid virus. Just 1 piece disposable face mask!

What the hack is this!? Is this a joke? Or is that house the virus being sent around to other countries?

The sender address are as per attached!

Wish.comMy order not yet delivered

I made an online purchase about a month ago of my babys clothes and the item was supposed to be delivered in two weeks time but I did not receive it, I am no happy about your services, I dont know if im the only one, but please try to speed up your orders course sometimes you place an order hoping you will get it in time, pls contact me on [protected], thank you

Oct 19, 2020

Wish.com — Not receiving many items they say delivered and items never ever delivered from 2026 over 169.00

They keep marking items delivered when they know they are not delivered! It says properly cast and...

Wish.comRQ814009182CN

I purchased a mouse pad off of wish for my son on June 23 2020. The package arrived last week October 8, 2020. Inside of the small package from china was a small piece of jagged cardboard.
          The cost was $10. I am very concerned about my credit card information and the long wait period and all that may have happened with my info. The scam prevents me from ordering off of them ever again.
          Of course I want my money back, and I want reassurance of no criminal activity with my credit card number.

Wish.comMore than one

Hi I have orderd a phone, welding helmet, camcorder on each item I have been told that an alternative and to look to see if I would like them but can not get to see these so could alternatives and now say its been too long and am unable to get my money back, I have stoped buying from wishn and just want my money back, I think the way wish try and not answer wot you ask of them I am not happy with wish I have said this in more than one message and think this why they dont get back to you shame on you wish shame

Wish.comOrder history unable to log in and check order status

Unable to load history on site to check what's happening with my order. Have I have deleted and reset to no avail. I have tried to contact someone but keep getting a computer answer... Still not resolved. Please could you get someone who knows what the problem is and resolve the issues. If you don't want our business then say so.
              Please and thank you
              Signed
              Fed up

Joseph Okotiuero Nov 22, 2020

my name is joseph okotiuero, i just want wish to tell me exactly what is going on with all the items i orders, i did not received it, please this is getting out of hands or my money back since october 2020.

Oct 06, 2020

Wish — Produits commandés à partir de 02 Mai 2020 et pas encore traités !

Bernard G S'il vous plait, je veux que ce message soit remis a sa demande a mr miguel du service wish...

Wish.comItem

Every time when I tried to submit my payment, this message will appeared.
                Before this, I received a message asking me to send my photo ID and photo of my debit card. I have sent it several times but did not receive any response. message appeared Lately, the abovementioned -"There is something wrong with your user account. Please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this."
                Please let me know what is going on with WISH

Wish.comCitizen watch free £25 delivery

on Sunday 20th September at around 15.00 hours, l searched the wish site after downloading it to my phone earlier and ordered a 2020 new citizen and waited in anticipation . Time passed some days later While l was out a message appeared on my phone from DHL your package has arrived, l was out and could not attend the arrival of the delivery
                  It never came no contact number for the delivery or sort number so all l can do is keep on contacting you £25 is a lot of money for delivery and nothing for it so please find it for me also my free gift a knife sharpener has not come
                  Adress 61 westdale walk kempston bedford England
                  mk42 8nq
                  my Email [protected]@hotmail.co.uk
                  my phone no is [protected]
                  I would like some kind of reply as its impossible to ring you and its the second time l have contacted you

Sep 27, 2020

Wish.com — Payment methods & refusal to honor promos

I have been shopping with Wish for a few years so recently when I attempted to check out on a few items in my...

Wish.comBoots

I purchased a pair of boots 4/30/20 . I was suppose to receive them 8/7/20. When I informed them of the delay 8/11/ 20 they granted a partial refund and said if I didnt receive them by 9/22 I'd be granted a full refund back to my card. 9/22 when I informed them I still didnt receive my boots they told me it was too late to get a refund but that they would make an exception and give me store credit. That's just outrageous how they think they can just steal from their customers. I want the remaining balance back to my original payment method.

Wish.comOrder no. 5f46335cd666e8a985e4ca70

1. The cd drive you supplied does not work - it has been tested on 3 different laptops. I told you on 3 September. I asked for a replacement. You promised to respond within 3 days. I have heard nothing from you. Please reply. Please send a replacement cd drive.

2. I also asked you to stop sending me sales email. You continue to send it. Please comply with my request.

Wish.comI have ordered a lot of things in april I got some now it is september and I haven’t received my orders yet

I haven't received all my orders only some need the rest of my orders pls I have paid for and ordered a lot more then I have received pls send my orders thank you pls I haven't received my orders since June so either my money or my orders some things for my grandchild and she probably has out grown them pls send my things ASAP or my money I would really like to get the orders please I can't stress enough how bad I want my orders please as soon as possible please please please I like ordering from you but I don't want to wait forever for it please send my orders or my money back

Wish.comVerification of identity

I am writing to complain about your verification process for payment. I have used wish for a few years and after receiving a new debit card I have been asked to verify my identity by photographing my drivers license. I do not have a drivers license and would not do so anyway as my bank has told me this is highly suspicious behaviour. I have no problem using my card elsewhere. What is the meaning of this? I suspect it is to capture my data for unethical purposes. If I am wrong then let me just buy what I ordered. Not happy at all.

[protected]@gmail.com

Wish.comNever received product

I placed an order for a Cat interactive laser toy on May 3, 2020. I still do not have it and every time I email customer support I get the runaround. They can never tell me where the item is they just assure me it will be here the following month. They must pay people to give fake reviews on how they receive their items early because I also ordered three other items on May 3, 2020, and received them throughout July! They advertise "if you can wait 2 weeks" what a pitiful scam if people would read these reviews first then I'm sure they would not place an order! I have been requesting a refund but to no avail. They sure take their money immediately then screw their customers and hide behind emails and avoid voice calls. This has been a hard lesson learned.
                            My order number is #5eafa81eba84581db71a8610

Sep 12, 2020

Wish.com — Scam/fraud

Wish Scam/Fraud Back in February I placed an order for a few items from Wish totaling about $50. They were...

Wish.comOrders not received / very poor customer support, no human contact

I was told by your automated system to wait a month, try again...
                              I did, and waited again...
                              Then, your computer told me it was too late to get a refund...
                              3 items, not just one...
                              I will not order from you anymore...
                              And I will spread the word that you have very poor support.
                              I cannot even contact the seller...
                              This is very poor customer service.
                              Stores: jingxipu
                              Yaoyaochan
                              And
                              Lixiaxia9139

Orders not received / very poor customer support, no human contact