Complaints & Reviews

Everbuying.comdid not receive my online order

it been 40 days since my order was placed
Order No. : E1711070805315187 their customer service is a joke they make it impossible to contact them, STAY AWAY!!! Every time you try to speak to some one or to make a complaint there web sit will send you from one question to another then when you finally get to the complaint form after it all filled out it wont take your email which means you cant submit it

Everbuying.netOut of items all the time

I bought one dress and two shirts, paid for them and couldn't wait for them to be shipped (I really like those), but as always something went wrong and they weren't shipped after 2 weeks. They said to me that my items were no longer in stock, even though I was charged. They offered me an alternative. I could choose other shirts and dress for the same price or pay a little extra if they are more expensive. That's what I did, but they never arrived. The reason was the same - they were out of stock. I wonder if there is actually anything that could be in stock at your store? looks very convenient. You take money but give nothing instead, providing stupid reasons.

Everbuying.commy order number was ep170522205276451 received today

The remote control doesn't work
      I tried two different sets of new batteries
      No buttons work
      Can't turn it off with the remote
      I like the product just need to get a good remote control
      None of the buttons on the remote affects the light
      Can you send me another remote
      If I buy another light will the remote control work for both of them
      Or is it product specific

Everbuying.comNo real warranty for the selling item

I bought XiaoMi Mi4 on November 2016 (I paid 135USD)
        After 2 months the phone stop working.
        I have sent it for warranty repairing after 3 month (on 13/3/17).
        and then (on ~ 25/3/17) the company inform me "we have received your return item. ...Please assured that the factory is repairing the phone "

A month later (25/04/17), I received a "strange answer: "..the device can not be repaired. It is out of our control." ???
        and " the best solution . ...to refund 70USD"!?

It means the items selling by everbuying have no warranty !!!
        and the company deceive buyers !!!

Everbuying.comBestelling niet ontvangen

Welcome! Sign in or register.

HomeNew ArrivalsHot productsClearance CenterMy AccountSupport

Hello, Robertus
          Thanks for shopping with everbuying.net.

Your order number is EE1701251207205458 and we have shipped your order out today.

Items in this package are displayed as follows (after order shipped out, it can no longer be changed):
          Shipping Information: Shipping Number: Dispatch confirmation:
          Flat Rate Shipping
          Product Name SKU QTY Subtotal
          Robesbon TSR838 Windproof Cycling Sunglasses Bike Polarized Goggles Eyewear
          [protected] 1 $11.99

Please note that your reference number is BJ14853760946656. Please keep this number safe and secure in case you need to refer to it later.

You can use this number to check the shipping progress and location of the package on China Post surface mail. Please note that there may be an initial delay when the shipping company logs the shipment on their system before the package information appears online.

The package should normally take 10-25 business days to arrive (approximately). However, please understand this is an estimate. The shipping speed is outside our control and is dependent on the courier company.

If need any assistance, please check at our FAQ firstly. If still do not get the best answer, please contact us by our Support Center. We are always happy to help and will respond within 24 hours. We will do our very best to serve you.

Dear Sir,
          I bought a bicycle glasses on 31-01-2017 but I still do not receive
          Order nr: EE1701251207205458 http://www.everbuying.net/m-users-a-order_detail-order_id-2718400.htm

Hoping for a response from you

Mail: r.[protected]@hccnet.nl
          Nigellestraat 129 1032BM Amsterdam (Holland)

• Updated by Rob Houweling · Mar 04, 2017

Dear Sir,
              I bought a bicycle glasses on 31-01-2017 but I still do not receive

Hoping for a response from you

Mail: r.[protected]@hccnet.nl
              Nigellestraat 129 1032BM Amsterdam (Holland)

Everbuying.comDefective mobile phone

Hello,
            In december I ordered mobile phone.
            Yesterday I received from ntherlands my package with mobile phone
            Oukitel u20 plus 5.5 inch 4g phablet android 6.0 mtk6737 quad core 1.5ghz 2gb ram 16gb rom 13.0mp + 0.3mp rear cameras fingerprint scanner ips fhd screen - gray

The phone does not meet the specs
            The battery is enough only for 5-6 hours. Dual camera takes as 5mp camera (Very bad image, noise)
            Im very dissapointed. How way I can get compensation? Somebody helps customers?

Everbuying.com — The screen of the phone I bought from abroad is broken. Not helped.

everbuying.net I got a call from his site. The phone suddenly failed. Capacitive keys on the phone are not...

Shenyang

Everbuying.comBUYERS BEWARE. Do not trust their customer reviews.

I bought one electronic item from them. I was not quite happy with the product and I wrote the review on their website and I gave it only 3 star which is to me average, not very happy, they never publish my review.
              I wrote to them asking to see if they blocked my review. they denied it. however, they never published my review. so do not be surprise when you see their customers' reviews are only 4 or 5 stars. never 1 star. Chinese people still need to learn to be honest. they are not like Amazon or Walmart where you can trust the customers' reviews on those sites.

SO BUYERS BEWARE.

everbuyingCan't reach customer service!

Ordered a watch from this website and the one I received was defective and did not work. I was very disappointed and was hoping to get a refund. So I contacted Everbuying customer service and asked if there was a possibility to get my money back. They did not reply to any of my messages so I had no other choice and asked PayPal for help. Later they contacted me and said that they also were not able to reach Everbuying! I hope I'll get my money back. Terrible company, avoid this place at all costs!

Everbuying.netNo items, no news

I ordered the products since 30/01 and I still didn't receive any items so I been to tried to contact them today the whole day, no items, no news/I just find out they opened new website
                  dealmachine.com
                  please don't let anyone to go that website,

Dear lin,

Thanks a lot for your quick answer.

How about this phone http://www.everbuying.net/china-169923102.html?

It is in stock.

The watch is in stock too.

Good day!

Dear lin,

Thanks a lot for contacting us. I am sorry for our delay reply due to the time zone.

Would you mind receiving 300 points as a compensation?

Here is how to use points:

The item [protected] worth 77.64$ and the item [protected] worth $70.19

Therefore the item value difference is 7.45$ and the shipping fee difference is 11$.

Would you mind waiting for the item [protected] HOMTOM HT7 Pro 5.5 inch 4G Phablet? it would restock around March 20th and we would ship it to you as soon as they are in stock.

Please feel free to email us when something new comes up.

Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance!

Good day!

Everbuying Customer Support  At :02/23/2016 10:51:08 UTC
                  Dear lin,

Thanks a lot for contacting us. I am sorry for our delay reply due to the weekend.

I checked for you the item [protected] is not in stock now and the item [protected] is in stock now.

We are sorry for the shipping problem and we reported it to the shipping company.

Would you mind waiting 7 to 15 working days for the answer?

Since it is international shipping.

The precise shipping time can also be affected by factors such as customs, remote locations, peak shipping periods, Holidays and Festivals, inclement weather and operational issues impacting the shipping company.

To know more about delivery time please check here: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-87.html.

Please feel free to email us when something new comes up.

Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance!

• Ke
                      kevincywin3 Mar 09, 2016

http://www.everbuying.net/ and

are same company. same mojo, same design only the name chage

Everbuying.comThese people are real scammers!

I purchased a few items from Everbuying website and never received what I paid for. They gave me a tracking number which was invalid, so I could not even track my stuff! Then I received a message from them stating my items were on backorder! Then they said that my thing were no more in stock and offered me a refund. So, where is my money? This company is not a reputable one! These people are real scammers! They took my money, never delivered anything! I really hate this website! I hope I'll get my money back but I doubt that will ever happen!

Everbuying.com — Bad experience

I made an order in early February and received nothing yet. When I contacted Everbuying customer service they...

Shenzhen

Everbuying.comAvoid

I ordered an item from this website and never received it. I was unable to track my package, because they never gave me a tracking number. I tried to contact Everbuying many times and it really took some effort to contact someone from customer service. They provided no information about my order, and gave me a link to a tracking site. When I clicked the link the was an error. The item I ordered was a Christmas gift. So I asked them to cancel my order and demanded a refund. No reply. I will certainly not order anything from Everbuying again! Avoid them!

Everbuying.net May 10, 2016

Dear Intuks,
                          Thank you so much for informing us of this issue.
                          Would you please offer us the order number under our comment so that we'll resolve this issue for you?
                          We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
                          Everbuying Customer Service

Everbuying.comdon't expect to receive your item

I ordered some items from Everbuying and waited over 35 days only to be told that my products were on backorder. They said that I can wait for them few more weeks or cancel my order. I decided to wait, because I really wanted to receive what I bought. Three weeks passed and I received nothing! I contacted customer service and they said my items were out of stock (all of them?) and offered me a refund. I agreed, but never got my money back. I am going to report them.

Everbuying.comVery unprofessional

I ordered an item from Everbuying online store. Several days later I received a message from them saying my order was cancelled fro no reason, so I need to pick another item. So I ordered another item and received an email stating my item was on backorder and I'll receive it in two weeks. Here we are two months later and still nothing! I tried to contact them numerous times and asked what was going on, but they completely ignored me! Not to mention, that I never received my tracking number! What kind of company is that? I guess, just another Chinese scam. I am going to file fraud complaints against them! I demand my money back, you thieves!

Everbuying.net May 17, 2016

Dear MonicaJona,
                              Thank you so much for informing us of this issue.
                              Have you received the order so far?
                              If not, please offer us the order number under our comment and we'll resolve this issue for you.
                              We very much regret that the inconvenience has occurred on you.

Everbuying.netFraud website

This is the worst website ever! And I'll never order anything from Everbuying again! The item I attempted to purchase was promised to be delivered in 3-5 business days. 10 days later I decided to contact customer support to ask if the product has shipped. They apologized and said that they need some additional time. As I have dealt with Chinese websites before I was aware that purchasing from China takes some time so I decided to wait. Two more weeks passed and still nothing, so I sent them a message, but received no reply. I doubt that I'll ever get my money back.

Everbuying.net May 10, 2016

Dear Voltz,
                                Thank you so much for informing us of this issue.
                                Have you received the order so far?

Everbuying.comdon't trust everbuying!

I ordered a watch from Everbuying. But when it finally arrived the color of the watch was wrong. I contacted their customer service, but they refused to do anything. Even though it was their fault they would take no responsibility for it. They offered only $5 refund to my overbuying account. Then I contacted PayPal and opened a dispute. The next day I received a message from Everbuying saying they would refund me the full amount only after me closing the dispute. I said ok and then they said they have to check some things. It sounded very suspicious. I had no idea what was so important they needed to check. I deleted a dispute, but there is still no refund. I sent them many messages, but they never replied. Absolutely terrible customer service!

Everbuying.com — What a joke!

I made an order on December 16, 2015. I purchased two mobile phones from Everbuying. It is now January 20...

Shenzhen

Everbuying.comThey stole my money

This was the worst experience of my life. I ordered a mobile phone, and it was damaged. I send it back to them, but they refunded me only 50% of the whole value! They returned the money through EB wallet, but not through PayPal. I decided to take a risk and ordered another phone. Very strange company! They even sent me a message with photo that they packaged and shipped out my new order. Few weeks later I got a message stating my new order was cancelled due to some problems. They refunded me only 50% again. This story started in August 2015 and now it is December.They stole my money twice! But I'm not giving up so easily!

Everbuying.comThey are not sloving my RMA!

I send RMA application about phone OUKITEL U10, which I bought on this site. This phone is defecitve. I am making reclamation for second time! First, they send me partial refund for defective battery. And now, this phone is unuseable, because "UI has stopped" and in services told me, that this issue is unrepairable! And Everbuying told me, that they already send me 45USD and they are not interested in this problem. And they cancelled my RMA!

They are not sloving my RMA!