Having problems with Wish.com?

Wish.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 2, 2014. The latest review Water dental flosser made in china prooral was posted on Sep 22, 2021. The latest complaint Taking money out of my account was resolved on Jan 26, 2021. Wish.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4095 reviews. Wish.com has resolved 15 complaints.

Wish.com Customer Service Contacts

One Sansome Street, 40th Fl
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wish.com Customer Service. Initial Wish.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wish.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wish.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Wish.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Wish.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 15

Wish.comLast location: china store: qitiaoqiudong 2020 mens hot sale ripped denim long jeans trousers s-4xl black, m, qty 1 item details

Last Location: China
Store: qitiaoqiudong
2020 Mens Hot Sale Ripped Denim Long Jeans Trousers S-4XL
Black, M, Qty 1
Item Details

Wish.comServiciul de asistenta

Incerc sa fac comanda si imi tot apare mesajul acesata cu probleme cu plata.. Klarna a platit pentru mine tot nu inteleg problema spune ca am prea multe rambursari, nu e problema mea ca ei mi-au rambursat bani... Daca produsele nu erau ce ma asteptam eu... Ma poate ajuta cinevaa cu asta

Serviciul de asistenta

Wish.comAll of the soft I ordered

I ordered about 17th soft from you they told me that I receive them before the end of this month now they told me that I would be able to get them until October. If you let me know this before I placed the order I won't have and I don't know if this wish is real or not. By October I won't have any use for soft that I ordered. Please let me know if it is not too late for a refund. My name is Adebisi Adeyanju My address is 239 east 115th street new York NY 10029.Thanks

Jul 18, 2020

Wish.com — Delivery

User ID: 5cd5d4a786610483c9b3786f I ordered 9 different items on wish on 19 May 2020 coming to a total of...

Jul 17, 2020

Wish.com — Ordered a simple set of brushes. Having absolutely no luck geting straight answers from wish

I ordered a simple set of art brushes in May, and the delivery date has been pushed back till September. Thi...

Wish.comIssues about my user account

Every time I go to checkout to pay, it says, there is something wrong with your user account, they then sent me a message to download bank statements relating to purchases from wish. I then downloaded the relevant bank statements and sent them a photo of my bank statement, which stated that I purchased items from wish in November 2019, I have downloaded several pictures of myself, have updated my profile, and they still come back with please download a photo of myself, what do I do now, please help, have been on wish for a few years. Please reply. Val Durham x

Issues about my user account

Wish.comOrder not received - only partial refund for shipping given

Ordered from Wish back in May 2020, items was tracked as still in China, the delivery window was forever being extended, contacted this company to ask for refund but they have an automated service that says because it is within the shipping window no refund can be given, eventually was given partial refund for the shipping and asked to contact support services after 11/07/2020 to obtain a full refund if items still not received. the item has never been received and now when I go onto the app, it basically states issue resolved refund issued, even though it was only the shipping refund and not the full amount. absolutely shocking company, no customer service at all and no real person to call and formally make an official complaint.

will NEVER order again

Wish.comTrack item RQ829803399CN I did not receive

The item RC829803399CN was no received on July 14th2020 the item RQ829109156CN was I hit the wrong answer to the question that was ask if I got the my delivery so since I made that mistake will my package still get delivered to me?

Wish.com3 electric bikes

I paid for these bikes on the 28th june, it is now the 14th july. I had a message that 1 bike was out of stock, even though I paid for it nearly a month ago and it was in stock then. I keep having an automated message back from wish, that send you to a blank page, no messages from them about this.
              This is very poor customer services
              I keep asking but no reply.

Chris Seymour Jul 16, 2020

I think this company is scamming us they start off with great deals and great service then all of a sudden they shut down and run with all the money. They will get away with millions.

Wish.comSmall package

Tonisha jones
                2822 GreenWell st
                Baton Rouge La, USA 70805
                [protected]

I would like to make a complaint I order from wish like a month ago. I never received my package from wish I order silver steel lip rings, tounge rings, & belly rings, it was a bundle.. when I check my email it said my order had been sent & delivered.. I would like a refund.

Wish.comBlouses

I ordered some blouses. What I ordered wasnt what I received the quality was extremely cheap to say the least on like the blouses that was displayed on the site. Two of the blouses they said they we would refund. The third they ask for a shipping label. Which to me doesn't make any since in less there trying to scam me out some of my refund. They were ordered at the same time and besides the color, it's clear to see there all from the same manufacturer.

RESOLVED

They refunded the money for the blouse

• Updated by Drieka Greene · Jul 13, 2020

I purchased some blouses and what I received wasn't what I ordered. The blouses on the site appeared to be quality the blouses I received wasn't fit to line a dog cage. They said they'd refund me for 2 the other they asked to see a shipping label (which I can't find) to try to skim me out of a full refund for all 3. Which is ridiculous because as shown in the photo the shirts look the same just different color. I took a screen shot of the blouses on there site and the blouses I received. As you can see there's a big difference in quality.

Wish.comEvery item I've ordered

I have ordered 4 items from wish and have yet to receive any of them, they did refund the shipping on one of the items but have yet to receive it. It's been over 2 1/2 months and still nothing on any item. Their tracking is non-existent, I will never order anything from them again, I only hope I can at least get my money back, I'm ready to turn them over to paypal. I've ordered stuff from china on ebay and they don't seem to have a problem. I'm done with Wish.

Chris Seymour Jul 16, 2020

I have the exact same problem never received anything.

Wish.comMy complete order

Your delivery dates rates and time
                      Are a joke your 50 /75 specials are lies didn't receive one item that was fifty cents that I ordered nor have I received one item I ordered a month ago yet I paid shipping for every item the 54 dollar tablet is going take three months to receive that's just wrong on all accounts I will never order a another thing you should be up front about about shipping delivery before purchase if I new it was going take three months to get my orders I would have never gave u a cent or made any orders I'm a very dissatisfied customer but I already no u people Care less about the consumer so I expect nothing to come from this complaint

Jul 11, 2020

Wish.com — Not received my orders

they still say now will be here in August or October this is not acceptable and I want a refund for all of...

Wish.comI placed orders in May

I placed orders in Early May And the keep pushing back the date on the dates they say I will get them now the are saying the end of August And I was supposed to get all of it this week First it was jun 15th then june 18th then june 22nd then july 1st the july 3rd then july 25th then july 22nd not August 22nd I want my orders now it was Fathers day and birthday presents and wish ruined it by not getting my deliveries yet I did recieve two items but not the other 15 I ordered

Wish.comDelivery date moved by 3 months

Im not even sure if complaining here will help, but anyway.. here we go.

I ordered some stuff from WISH and expected delivery date was 25 July 2020. These are watches 5 of them, 4 face masks.
                          All these arrived in my country (South Africa), in my town (Johannesburg) on the 20th of June 2020 which was exciting cause I though they would then be delivered the following week. I am only 15 to 20 minutes from the airport.

I checked today and i see the date has now moved to 2nd October 2020 - like what the hell, is WISH for real, are they playing games, are they legit, do people actually receive their stuff, are they a SCAM - like what the hell is going on.
                          How can items that are IN MY COUNTRY be delivered 4 months after they arrived in the country.
                          [censored] man this is not funny

Wish.comFace mask

I order some face mask bk in may 2020 I have yet to receive them, I have noticed wish several time and yet all I get is your package is on the way no real answer at all, this is unacceptable for a company to mislead the customer, I will not ever order from you guys again... I order the same thing from amazon and received them 4 days later not 2 months later...
                            Very disappointing wish

WishI did not receive my orders

They sent orders to billing address 759 8th Street San Diego CA I think zip 69101
                              I left a email and I did try to update address I have 2 wish accounts, today I am having trouble logging in or even to create a account with the old info
                              Can they resend the order to my mailing addresses 304 East 7th Street Austin Texas 78701. My current phone number is 512;744-8509 if they cannot resend my orders then please mail refund to 304 East 7th Street Austin Texas 78701
                              Was my orders returned from San Diego CA, someone may keep my orders

Wish.com2 orders which have not been received

These have never arrived, but they state I need to give them the "ORDER NUMBER" to process a refund. THEIR SYSTEM does not allow me to go that far back in my order history, due to frequent orders. (The info does not populate.) I don't understand why "THEY cannot access the info which is being obscured from ME. I have contacted them 9 times and am simply asking for a refund. Thanks so much.
                                Patte Dotson

Arriving by May 29, 2020
                                Original Arrival Date: May 24, 2020
                                Tracking #: UM819112500CN
                                Carrier Site
                                For the"Smart Mom Baby Item Storage"

Wish.comAll of them ive order since april

Well i have placed orders back in april and still have not recieved all of them and its very frustrating to have order and it be taking on going 3 months almost and still have not recieved all of them..Also every time its either almost the date its suppose to be here they take my date farther off or after the datr of delivery .I also had a item that arrived in my states and still took over a month to get it or.longer.So i get the covid 19 or whatever but tp be running a company and get service thiz way is very good way of letting the custmers down.Also i use to have good things to say for wish and was telling people to order from wish and now from all this with getting my stuff i now tell people to not go thru wish cause they cant get the dates right of when u will get it or still be almost 3 months down the road and still waiting on items that wad only going to take a few weeks .so better go somewhere else if u want to be satisfied