Winn-Dixiesexual harassment by mgmt.

I want to complain about Andrew Mcgee of the Dublin, GA.Winn-Dixie I have been shopping at Winn-Dixie for the past fifteen years untill the manager Andrew kept asking if he can get my phone number he also harasses me sexually, he talks nasty to me and if this isn't bad enough he grabbed my butt, he also pulled the neck of my shirt down and looked at my breasts this is not okay with me I will not be shopping there anymore I will take my business to Kroger from now on I think the BBB should be contacted if this problem cannot be handled a.s.a.p. THIS IS SEXAUL HARASSMENT BY THE MANAGER TO HIS CUSTMERS IT MAKES EVEN CORP. LOOK BAD.