WINCO/WINCO Meatwhy would meat dept. manager not know that their buying and then selling spoiled meat, not testing it before it's packed?

I've been a WINCO customer every since they came to Springfield.In the past two months I
bought spoiled hamburger which I just threw out.My brother was trying to convince me that
WINCO Meats standards are the poorest in country.A couple of weeks later I bought some carne asada sliced beef opened it up and it was spoiled.It might of been spoiled before packaging.